Mafia: Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27 - Page 43

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 831
Like Tree323Likes

Thread: Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

  1. #631
    Stupid Jerk Truly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    EDIT TOWN, PokemonRugby.ROM
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    And I think the same applies here. PG simply voted for someone she thought as mafia and then defended someone she thought wasn't. Even the info about a vanilla claim isn't enough (I'd say)
    See, that's interesting. Because for me, it was "WHOA, TRULY DEFENDED ZEXY IN THE FACE OF OVERWHELMING!!! EVIDENCE!" While the exact same amount of evidence was given for the lynch on HeavenBlade.
    And yeah, she backed off of the "overwhelming evidence" part, when I pointed out her "overwhelming evidence" (which was just one thing, by the way) was incorrect. She had nothing left, no case. Because she was sheeping, not bringing forth a well-thought-out argument. Going with the crowd (at least three people), against a lynch on a scum-member. I was going against a lynch on a scum member, but mine was the unpopular decision, which nobody else shared.

    Idk, mate. It just reads as scum to me. You might be examining the play too shallowly if it's just "she voted someone she scumread, and defended someone she townread."

    So... yeah. harryheart, you're gonna be a fella I want to scrutinize next, should Peaceful Giraffe flip scum. Which, considering Neonsand's record so far, is not-unlikely...
    Who better to lead the blind,
    Than the blind?

  2. #632
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9



    This is your midday announcement! You now have less than 24 hours to reach a decision. Remember, we at Argus industries greatly appreciate your participation in the release of our video game, Sword Art Online, even if you happen to die during the course of your enjoyment. We thank you for your continued support!

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  3. #633
    Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto...
    Posts
    584

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    Can someone put in plain English then what this other overwhelming evidence is? Because I don't see it.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

  4. #634
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 4: Honor Humbled (Subs Still Accepted!) - 1/6

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    I think you may be targeting the wrong person with HeavenBlade (Remember last time we lynched her?) It would just as easily be the peron on the other end of the CC. So I'll vote Truly, who seems overall more suspicious because of reasons mostly stated above, such as defending Zexy in the face of overwhelming evidence.
    The overwhelming evidence being the 'cc', if it's what you're wondering

  5. #635
    Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto...
    Posts
    584

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    But for those that may not be involved in the tight nit conversation I understand why hearing of a cc and then having to go with it is hard because it leaves us not knowing the whole conversations had. I understand there's an element of trust involved but I don't think that someone not necessarily going with a vote and defending someone with a cc is enough reason. I understand what everyone is saying but for me that's not enough reason to vote someone.

    EDIT: unless there were other big slip ups along with that. Which so far I haven't seen from PG
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

  6. #636
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    Ok then, I'll Unvote: Charles Dunois but that does now leave us with a no lynch this phase which I think is damaging.
    @Neonsands; any leads for voting/any thoughts?
    @Truly; it'd be interesting to hear your thoughts from the recent events as you've not posted at all this phase. I'd just like to hear your opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    I also don't believe Truly is a good target at this point in the game either. Right now, I believe either Dark Chocolate or Elysion whoever replaced Elysion would be a smarter vote. Both are counterclaims, although not a significant of a role that it couldn't be possible to have two part of the town.

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Truly
    I don't know how you got my role -- security breach, I suppose.
    Still, if you want to lynch my today, that should prove my role to you, more or less.
    Go ahead and quote this PM in the thread as evidence: I want to be lynched today, if it'll confirm me to you.
    I guess Truly is silenced and can't post in thread. So I just got this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    I got the same PM from him. Confused by his actions still, I don't trust him and see no good enough reason to change my vote. Unless someone can offer one?
    @Neonsands; If you would prefer a lynch on anothe player like DC or Elysion, start one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Vote: HeavenBlade

    Might as well pick one. They are a counterclaim. Didn't notice who replaced Elysion. I think it may be another scenario of both of them having the role but being part of separate factions.

    I do have other suspicions as well, but I want to develop them better.
    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    I think with @Neonsands; being cleared and having worked with HumanDawn then trusting them is best. @CrackFox; I think it's risky to not go with that as Truly does appear silenced. It really appears that way from how he's been acting previously in thread.

    Considering you also started this lynch against him, and with your steadfastness to keep your vote on him, I'm thinking that maybe you were aware he was silence and thought he'd be a great lynch target, and your above post is just a fluffy post seeming confused by things. Particularly as you say:

    Unless someone can offer one?
    Which Neonsands did do.

    Therefore I'm going to vote you because I feel that those posts in light of what Neon has posted scream mafia picking an easy lynch target for this day phase:

    Vote: CrackFox
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate View Post
    There's a cc? Then might as well

    vote: HeavenBlade
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    I think you may be targeting the wrong person with HeavenBlade (Remember last time we lynched her?) It would just as easily be the peron on the other end of the CC. So I'll vote Truly, who seems overall more suspicious because of reasons mostly stated above, such as defending Zexy in the face of overwhelming evidence.

    UNVOTE: No Lynch
    VOTE: Truly
    Truly is not on either end of the CCs. It could just as easily be the other one (Dark Chocolate), so we are finding out.
    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    But for those that may not be involved in the tight nit conversation I understand why hearing of a cc and then having to go with it is hard because it leaves us not knowing the whole conversations had. I understand there's an element of trust involved but I don't think that someone not necessarily going with a vote and defending someone with a cc is enough reason. I understand what everyone is saying but for me that's not enough reason to vote someone.

    EDIT: unless there were other big slip ups along with that. Which so far I haven't seen from PG
    Here's a big collection of posts that I think accurately show it. I explain that we have a CC between whoever replaced Elysion and Dark Chocolate. Then I go on to vote for HeavenBlade because they are the person that replaced Elysion and therefore the CC. I explicitly say this. There is no hiding of this information or the reasoning behind it. I said it. It's all there. And sure, maybe she got confused, but literally 7 minutes after her vote, I explained that Truly wasn't a CC, but to no change.

    There was no secret information. The only thing I didn't explain was why I went for HeavenBlade over Dark Chocolate, and that was basically just gut feeling based on posts by both and Elysion.

  7. #637
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9



    This is a server-wide public service announcement! In all likelihood, this phase will extend past the usual deadline by anywhere from 1-3 hours. Please carry on with your daily actions until then.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  8. #638
    Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto...
    Posts
    584

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    I think PG was stating that it could be the other CC rather than HB, but despite that she was still going to vote Truly, not that Truly was the CC. I understand the reasons for voting her, and I guess we'll see shortly what the outcome is, but I don't get a good feeling about this as I think people are misinterpreting her actions etc.

    But I do find it odd that she's not responded recently despite the growing number of votes on get. @Peaceful Giraffe; you're not got long to give any more to a defence if you are going to.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

  9. #639
    Beware the dark side Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    487
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    I think PG was stating that it could be the other CC rather than HB, but despite that she was still going to vote Truly, not that Truly was the CC. I understand the reasons for voting her, and I guess we'll see shortly what the outcome is, but I don't get a good feeling about this as I think people are misinterpreting her actions etc.

    But I do find it odd that she's not responded recently despite the growing number of votes on get. @Peaceful Giraffe; you're not got long to give any more to a defence if you are going to.
    Sigh. Well, what do you want me to say? I'm being bandwagoned, even if I did put up a good defense there is a fair chance some of my executioners won't remove their votes. Besides, Neon has a point. Lynching a Vanilla will most likely benefit the Town most, no matter my alignment. No loss on your part. I'm dead meat.
    URPG Floaroma Gym Leader!

  10. #640
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    Besides, Neon has a point. Lynching a Vanilla will most likely benefit the Town most, no matter my alignment. No loss on your part. I'm dead meat.
    "lynching vanilla"=/="benefits town"

    If you really turn up as a vanilla Good Guy, that's one less vote for town, which could potentially affect the game in the later phases where every vote counts. A mislynch is a loss regardless of role abilities.

  11. #641
    Beware the dark side Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    487
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    Besides, Neon has a point. Lynching a Vanilla will most likely benefit the Town most, no matter my alignment. No loss on your part. I'm dead meat.
    "lynching vanilla"=/="benefits town"

    If you really turn up as a vanilla Good Guy, that's one less vote for town, which could potentially affect the game in the later phases where every vote counts. A mislynch is a loss regardless of role abilities.
    I'm glad you think so, but Neonsands obviously doesn't, and that's who everyone is listening to.
    URPG Floaroma Gym Leader!

  12. #642
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    The server is currently making the transition to the nighttime settings. Please wait patiently. Thank you for waiting patiently!

    EDIT: The server is currently experiencing processor lag and extreme latency due to overtaxing of the mental and physical parameters of the Cardinal System. It may be necessary to wait a full 16 hours until the server is capable of executing this command.

    Until then, you may enjoy an extended amount of daylight during this phase. Until the time at which the server is able to process the settings change, you may continue to act about your business as usual. Thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 11th January 2014 at 11:53 PM.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  13. #643
    Stupid Jerk Truly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    EDIT TOWN, PokemonRugby.ROM
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 5: Together We Fall (Subs! Please?) - 1/9

    Thaaaat's bad news ^.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    If you really turn up as a vanilla Good Guy, that's one less vote for town, which could potentially affect the game in the later phases where every vote counts. A mislynch is a loss regardless of role abilities.
    I'm glad you think so, but Neonsands obviously doesn't, and that's who everyone is listening to.
    Oh boy. You're definitely scum.
    Or, actually, maybe not, because you're new. Idk. Anyway, this is called "appeal to emotion" and you want us to feel sorry for you and unvote you. Scum, or newbtown? Also, don't mudsling on Neon-- it's not that he "doesn't think a townie vote count", it's that he thinks you're scum.

    Yeah. I'm sorry that so many people playing just sheep-- but let me remind you that you were doing that, too.


    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    But for those that may not be involved in the tight nit conversation I understand why hearing of a cc and then having to go with it is hard because it leaves us not knowing the whole conversations had. I understand there's an element of trust involved but I don't think that someone not necessarily going with a vote and defending someone with a cc is enough reason. I understand what everyone is saying but for me that's not enough reason to vote someone.

    EDIT: unless there were other big slip ups along with that. Which so far I haven't seen from PG
    This is great and all, but:
    I also defended a scum CC.
    It's less "PG is scum because she defended a scum CC", it's "PG is scum because she tried to lynch me for defending a scum CC, right after she defended a scum CC."
    ...in addition to other things.
    Who better to lead the blind,
    Than the blind?

  14. #644
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 5: The Traitor Tried (Subs! Please?) - 1/12



    Following Asuna's public suicide upon the discovery of Kirito's body, tempers began to flare. There were people responsible for these deaths and, wherever they were, they must be found. They must be held accountable. They must be executed.

    At the very scene of the two famed lovers' deaths, arguments burst out as players accused each other of the heinous crime they had just witnessed. One man, the one seen earlier to have built up respect among the community, the one who had the love of his life killed by these criminals, began to take charge once again. While vengeance may cloud one's judgement, this man was swift and precise with his accusations.

    "This player refused to listen to reason and was one of those who refused to agree to the execution of Rosalia!"

    A hush fell over the crowd, as they heard these words. Frantic whispers began to circulate among the attended players, until nearly every one had reached the inescapable conclusion. They would follow the leader, for good or ill.

    Before the player in question could even react, the crowd had turned upon him. Quicker still, he found himself bound hand and foot, with the crowd carrying him to his execution. It was all a blur, as the crowd jeered and yelled, as his accuser stood up front, brandishing a sword and riling up the crowd.

    Normally, traitors are the ones fast enough to see the tide change. To see the odds turn against them. But not this time. This time, the riptide was too fast for even an expert swimmer. Too fast for even a traitor like Kibaou.



    Dear, Peaceful Giraffe. You are…



    Peaceful Giraffe was lynched. He was one of the Bad Guys.



    They had won once again. They had vanquished a foe. But this time, the foe had come from within. Had come from among their own ranks, from the very center of the players' efforts to instill order.

    How could this have happened?

    That questioned burned through the minds of some players, and sank into the gut of others, unsettling them and preventing them from participating full-heartedly in the night's festivities.

    If it could happen once, it could happen again. But then again, this kind of thing had very little chance of happening more than once, especially after the public execution of such a traitor. It wasn't likely to happen again, after that. Nobody would follow in Kibaou's footsteps.

    Or would they?



    It is now Night 5. Send in your night actions.
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 12th January 2014 at 08:30 PM.
    HumanDawn likes this.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  15. #645
    Beware the dark side Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    487
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 5: The Traitor Tried (Subs! Please?) - 1/12

    To the Mafia: GOOD LUCK MY SCUMBUDDIES!!!

    To the Town: My ghost shall haunt you...
    Zexy likes this.
    URPG Floaroma Gym Leader!

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •