Mafia: Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27 - Page 11
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 1: The Beginning (Subs Still Accepted!) - 12/29

I've never seen a mason partnership with more than two players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 1: The Beginning (Subs Still Accepted!) - 12/29

Quote Originally Posted by Nytie View Post
    All I can say right now is just wow.

I'm not completely sold on Masta apex and Neonsands' claim, mason is easy for mafia to fake. If we don't lynch one of them this phase, I'd recommend that they be the cop's first check.
    I can understand some disbelief, but would Mafia really straight up name someone else? Sure they might get by for a day, but if neither got killed during the night, then obviously something would be up. It's easy for mafia to fake, but extremely dumb because if one gets taken down, the other is automatically mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post

I'm not completely sold on Masta apex and Neonsands' claim, mason is easy for mafia to fake. If we don't lynch one of them this phase, I'd recommend that they be the cop's first check.
    I can understand some disbelief, but would Mafia really straight up name someone else? Sure they might get by for a day, but if neither got killed during the night, then obviously something would be up. It's easy for mafia to fake, but extremely dumb because if one gets taken down, the other is automatically mafia.
    Apex was desperate by the time he roleclaimed anyway, and he's not very experienced in mafia. I'm not discounting it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

I think the claim itself is believable, just... the sudden doing of it is kinda strange. But, at the same time, I'd say it's a bad idea to go and vote either of them off. On the other hand though, it's a bit impossible to tell even with a nightkill happening. The mafia will know that if they don't kill either, then it'll make them look that much more suspicious. It's a double-edge sword honestly.

I recommend a cop check on one of them, for sure.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Blog Entries

Visit Lorde's Youtube Channel

Yes I did claim just to save myself really. I didn't want to, but its either that or be lynched.
    (That's the way I saw it)

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Neonsands & @Masta apex

Could you guys copy and paste from the QT you guys have? It'd be helpful to see to be safe.
    Uhhh... We really haven't used it yet.

Hi Masta! Looking forward to working with you.
    Hiya neonsands! Look forward to working together!

Blog Entries

Hey guys!!! I'll say this now so I dont have to say it later but I havent read anything, mostly because there isnt much to read as there are images!!!! I believe this is a mafia game, not a roleplay.I few images here and there is cool, but having them in every single post gets annoying!

Anyways, I have a few questions to talk about.

How many mafia members do you guys there could be in this game?
    Do you guys think there are any third parties/independent?
    What CHARACTERS could be the mafia and what roles could they have?
    Pepsi or coke?
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post

Apex was desperate by the time he roleclaimed anyway, and he's not very experienced in mafia. I'm not discounting it yet.
    I'm not sold. It looked to me like Apex basically confessed to being Mafia before he claimed. Although he defended it later, saying he was out of option and knew he was going to be lynched and that giving up was his only option, he still had roleclaiming open to him the whole time. Seems like a Mafia move to throw us off. Neonsands's claim makes me think, though. Either they are Mafia faking Mason, which seems dumb to do because if they are Mafia, they totally just revealed themselves. Or they really are Mason, and Apex was just unlucky.
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

Vote: Wallflower

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    could you probably...you know....give a reason for your vote?
    My life is a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by ♦Wallflower♦ View Post
    Oh yes, of course, sorry, what a huge oversight:

Your first post was incredibly scummy.

Again, thanks for reminding me to include a rationale!

Blog Entries

Oh yes, of course, sorry, what a huge oversight:

Your first post was incredibly scummy.

Again, thanks for reminding me to include a rationale!
    What part of it you think was scummy.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka
    I think the claim itself is believable, just... the sudden doing of it is kinda strange. But, at the same time, I'd say it's a bad idea to go and vote either of them off. On the other hand though, it's a bit impossible to tell even with a nightkill happening. The mafia will know that if they don't kill either, then it'll make them look that much more suspicious. It's a double-edge sword honestly.

I recommend a cop check on one of them, for sure.
    By that logic then, it sounds like you think a nightkill on one is likely at some point if they are town, so then why waste a copcheck on them and not use it on someone else (potentially someone we have nothing on otherwise, for example)? It just doesn't seem like in reality mafia fakeclaims masons often at all, and especially with a fairly new player involved I doubt it.

Okay so I just woke up and holy crap I had to read through a lot. ^^;

Like some of you already said, Neonsands' confirmation of being masons with Masta Apex does make me rethink about things. However, if they really are masons, I don't think it was fair to out a mason partner in thread(unless they discussed about it in their QT). Like some already said, it would be safe for the cop to check one of them during the night.

@Wallflower; I think posting in the only pictures is part of Human's role.
    ^^

What part of it you think was scummy.
    I'm ever so glad you asked.

Hey guys!!! I'll say this now so I dont have to say it later but I havent read anything,
    1. You haven't read anything.
    mostly because there isnt much to read as there are images!!!! I believe this is a mafia game, not a roleplay.
    You haven't read anything, but are complaining.
    I few images here and there is cool, but having them in every single post gets annoying!
    Since you haven't read anything, you are complaining about something that is suspected to be a post-restriction. One other person has posted images, besides HumanDawn. In one post. And HumanDawn hasn't posted that much. This is something that you don't really care about, you're just complaining. In order to look busy early on? It's not a big deal-- I'm sure you're not really this annoyed by it.
    And if it really were bothersome to you, then you would have read to try to find out about it. You're not the first person to mention it, and it would be ridiculous of you to think that you were. But no, you don't go in search of an answer-- you haven't read anything.

Anyways, I have a few questions to talk about.
    Great, let's hope they're relevant, since we're already neck-deep in Day 1, and have no time or need for RVS.

How many mafia members do you guys there could be in this game?
    Do you guys think there are any third parties/independent?
    Why bring this up? This is something that none of us can know-- setup speculation. We have two claims already, you'd rather play outguess the mod? To answer your question, our best guess is to look at the size of the game and base our guess from that. What does this have to do with catching mafia, again?
    What CHARACTERS could be the mafia and what roles could they have?
    Why even bring this up? We're not allowed to claim CHARACTERS, so this is null at best. At worst, you might trick people into claiming their character and getting modkilled? Or something? Regardless, it does nothing to catch scum. It's a question for the sake of a question, and could even be harmful.

There's plenty of other things to talk about, if were interested in reading, which you claim you haven't done. Your short list of pointless questions is unnecessary and distracting, and only stands to point out how sloppy your play has already become.

Also, pepsi.

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast