1. Nameclaiming, even fake claims, are not allowed and will result in a modkill. Roleclaiming, including fake claims, is fine.
2. Games can get heated, but always be civil to the hosts and your fellow players. While the plot says otherwise, this is just a game.
3. Outside communication is allowed only in the following forms: QT, PM, AIM. Links, forwards, and chatlogs must be provided to your host (Me, GliscorMan)
4. To vote during day phases, post Vote: Username. If you wish to change your vote, make sure to say Unvote: Username before posting the new vote. Make sure your votes/unvotes are bolded, or they will not be counted. You may vote “No Lynch”.
5. Sharing role PMs, even faked ones, will result in a modkill.
6. Each day phase will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 housr. Updates will take place around 9PM GMT-5. If I am unable to update, the phase will be extended by 24 hours.
7. I've tried to ensure that the flavor text and role PMs contain as few spoilers as possible. If I'm incredibly ambiguous about your character or included a (REDACTED) part in your role PM, I apologize. If you have finished the series, please do not spoil it for your fellow players!
8. Deliberately playing against your win condition will result in a modkill.
9. No screenshots please. Violating the rule once will get you a warning, doing it again after the warning will result in a modkill.
10. There is to be no sharing of host-created QTs.
11. If a player is inactive for two consecutive phases, they will receive a warning from the hosts. If they are inactive for a third consecutive phase, they will be subbed out or modkilled if a sub is not available. Only activity in the thread counts.
12. If you have any questions (about your role, the game, or otherwise), please PM me.
13. I retain the right to change the rules at any time, should it please me. Oh and uh. I totally didn't steal this format from Nytie/Mido.
14. Have fun!