Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Mafia
There are twenty-one players in this game, and the two tribes (factions) are Heroes and Villains with ten players in each. Unlike regular mafia games, there is only one mafia member – Jeff Probst. However, this doesn’t mean the Heroes and Villains are working together. Each day phase, all players may vote. The goal of the Heroes and Villains is to knock out Jeff Probst and all members of the opposing tribe first.
Additionally, there are two hidden immunity idols present in the game. With the idol on hand, you may not be killed during the day or night phases. One player from each tribe will have an idol from the start of the game, and any player who visits them during the night will take the idol from them. If more than two players visit someone holding an idol, an RNG will be used to determine who gets it. If Jeff Probst manages to get his hands on the idols, they will disappear from the game.
1) You may role and name claim, but in no way, shape, or form may you share your role PM with others (forwarding, screenshots, etc.).
2) You must stay active. Failure to post within three phases (day/night/day or night/day/night) allows me to reassign your role to a substitute. If something comes up, please state in the thread how long you will be gone (you may still be killed during your time away, however). If you are no longer interested in the game, please tell me.
3) Play with good sportsmanship and do not cheat. If things aren’t going your way, don’t sweat it. It’s only a game, and it’s just for fun. :)
4) Please send me all copies of your conversations with other players. If you’re exchanging PMs with someone, include me in the recipients list. If you’re using a QuickTopic, send me the link. Do not converse through AIM, Skype, or other messenger systems.
5) Each phase (day and night) will last 24 hours. I hope to end each phase around 8:00 PM CST. Please bear with me if I do not update exactly on time.
6) Each day phase, you may vote or unvote for any member using the following format:
I will count your vote/unvote if it is not bolded, but please do your best to follow this format. If a tie occurs, neither player will be lynched.
7) Each night phase, you may PM me your night actions and/or the player you want to visit. Once sent in, they may not be retracted.
• If you do not have a night action and want to visit another player, send a PM with the title “Visit – Night X” and in the message put “Visit: [USER].”
• If you’re using your night action on someone, you’re automatically visiting them and do not need to send an additional PM.
8) Once dead, please refrain from posting in the thread. You may have your last words, but after that: no more. You may not share any information after your death.
9) If you change your username, please state who you were before and your new username in the thread.
10) I reserve the right to add or edit rules.
11) Failure to adhere to any of these rules may result in a modkill.
12) And so the last rule doesn’t end on such a grim note…have fun!
1) @Smasher 101