Mafia: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14) - Page 19

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14)

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Santabomb View Post
    Was anyone suspicious of the mentioned alliance with Nytie? Nytie never posted beyond a confirm and was subbed for inactivity.
    I had to find something to explain why Flame and I would be in an alliance and have false roleclaims, and it seemed like the most likely situation.
    Take a look at Santa's screen shot. My avatar doesn't have a border, and the font is different from the default font.
    The black border appears automatically on every avatar with the Silver Balls Redux skin, actually. Not sure about the font, but since it's a message Flame sent me by PM, I guess it's the default one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Santabomb View Post
    I facepalmed when Smasher101 told a mafia he was the doctor.
    So did I lol. I need to stop being so gullible in these games >.>

I knew Flame_ was mafia as soon as I died, but couldn't do anything about it because...yeah.

But yeah the Mafia did a good job. Congratulations etc.

Blog Entries

Thanks Smasher.

Great game by the mafia. The town would have won had you not lynched JJM.

Blog Entries

To @Plushie and everyone else.

I hope you all never take screenshots as "proof" ever again. As shown it's apparently very easy to fake.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Hey. We put a lot of effort into it!

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

I'm sorry, town. Gg.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

By the way. Please don't nerf the cop role like that. It was heartbreaking knowing that the godkill stopped me from one of my three uses. Two uses out of a five night game is far too few.

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    It was heartbreaking knowing that the godkill stopped me from one of my three uses.
    I think you're being a little over-dramatic.

Before this falls into the archives, I wanted to post some changes I probably would have made.

C Viper: The town roleblocker was not very useful considering the mafia roles. I would give her a different ability.

Ryu: I would make his role more standard.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819