Mafia: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14) - Page 11

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14)

all hail shadow shadow the hedgehog6's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 3 - Bruce Lee Impersonator (11/30)

vote derrier i like the reasoning too
    c
    credict to blue dragon for the sig

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 2 - Honorable Discharge (11/27)

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    That is why I voted for him. And @Majora's Mask I voted for Shrinking Violets because I found it very suspicious that she asked for roles then posted Hadesiros. Then I saw why she did it and unvoted her and voted for Hadesiro because he was a miller and a roleblocker, which I found suspicious because he could be a kidnapper. I didnt vote for him because he was a roleblocker, I voted for him because we couldnt check him and that combination could have been a mafia cover up. My vote for DrumBeats is because of this.....
    Way to bend my words. I never said I was only Voting for him because he's a roleblocker. The quote to prove it is at the bottom of this post. All I did was mention that if he was town, we wouldn't have lost anything, since town roleblockers usually target town.

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    That is a good example, but this was completely different. You didnt have someone claiming mafia, you had someone claiming a role. Its one thing to look at the role and to think "oh, this could be a mafia role" and vote for them and it's another to say "ROLEBLOCKER, useless, I dont care if their townie, lynch 'em". The fact is is that I voted for the first reason, users like Drumbeats didnt. Now, if you could so kindly unvote me before we ignorantly lynch another townie, it would benefit all of us.
    This time, youre not just bending my words, you're bending them as far as you can. Well guess what? Bend something too far and it snaps. I never said I was only voting him because he's roleblocker.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    TFSpock, what's there to defend? She took out a role that was either mafia, or a threat to the town. Even though he was town, his role really could have harmed us. Even with your idea of "he should only block the mafia" how would we know who they are? Plus, if we know who they are for him to block, we might as well lynch them that day. You defend yourself. Why did you strongly protect a roleblocker, of all the roles? Was it maybe to let him accidentally block town actions for you?
    Miller + roleblocker = mafia. Vote: Hadesiro

Either way, town roleblockers harm the town more than they help them.
    Both of my main posts about this to prove I'm right. Vote: Derier
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 3 - Bruce Lee Impersonator (11/30)

Well, Im sick of the ignorance and the people who like to jump on the bandwagons simply saying "I like the reasoning". I can already tell the mafia are going to win this one.

Derier44:

You are Rufus!

First appearance: Street Fighter IV

You are a spherical fighter with ridiculous jiggle physics. You’re mainly fighting in the tournament just to prove that you’re better than Ken, so you don’t have too much to do. But why not take a look around while you’re there? Each night, you can target one player. You will see whom your target affected with any night actions, but not what they actually did.

You are a street fighter. You win if all of S.I.N is eliminated.
    Good job mafia.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Default Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Night 2 - Spy down (11/29)

TFSpock, I have two reasons why I defended her.

One, she took out a roleblocker. Regardless of alignment, that's a threatening role. If she were mafia, she would have tried to control his blocks to town power roles that people claimed to her.

Two, she has led many town teams to victory with her claims. In countless mafias, she's used this same strategy and won the game with it. She also only plays aggressively this early on when she's town or independent is something I've noticed. She's usually a pretty passive player when she's mafia.
    doesn't stop her from pulling that same exact claiming strategy when mafia, though.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

@Neonsands @dr.eggman

Why do you like the reasoning?
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Okay, so now I think eggman and Drum are mafia.

And Spooky Aura is now @Cheerful Aura!
    Last edited by Italy-kun; 1st December 2011 at 07:06 PM.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Default Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Night 3 - Whatever (12/2)

@dr.eggman @Flame_ @Shrinking Violet @Parmalee @TFSpock @Zenax @DrumBeats @Derier44 @J J M @Neonsands @Majora's Mask @Cheerful Aura @Agent K

Okay, let's cut to the chase. @Derier44 has been modkilled.

It is now Night 3. This phase will end at 12:00 GMT, Dec 2.
    Last edited by Shinobu; 3rd December 2011 at 04:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Why was Derier modkilled?
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

You're not allowed to share role PMs.

He decided to rage quit.

Blog Entries

Cheerful, explain how I'm mafia. Someone who was thought to be suspicious by not only me, but just about everyone rage quit. Eggman I can get for just following a bandwagon, but I'm apparently mafia for suspected him after he bent my words beyond belief.

FoS: Cheerful Aura
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

I take it back. Forgot that you couldn't copy role PMs, and I was thinking that you must be mafia because you didn't unvote a proven townie.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We have a proven innocent at this point? May I ask who?

I've kind of just been going by who has the most sound argument. It would be nice, however, to know an opinion I can trust.

Blog Entries

Shrinking Violet has apparently been "proven".

But as of yet, I see absolutely no proof that she is innocent whatsoever.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TFSpock View Post
    Shrinking Violet has apparently been "proven".

But as of yet, I see absolutely no proof that she is innocent whatsoever.
    Yeah, after that first day, there really was no inclination that she is town. Doublevoter is possible, which I've seen as mafia. And vote canceller is also possible.

At this point, I don't see all that much innocence.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

I changed my username from Zenax to Santa.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast