Mafia: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory - Page 25

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/12 - Day 3: Jigglypuff the Great and Powerful

Akuraito was second to vote for HumanDawn last phase, after Buoy did if I recall correctly. I find it unlikely that a fellow mafia would vote for another fellow mafia. Much less in a delicate situation like the last Day phase, when a few votes on HumanDawn had him lynched.

Mafia wouldn't fear the independent now, since Elysion's victory condition is there in the open and they won't waste a kill on her.

VOTE: Elysion for now. I don't think Akuraito is suspicious.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/12 - Day 3: Jigglypuff the Great and Powerful

VOTE: Elysion.

I'm beginning to think keeping her around will only cause more trouble later, and if we don't get rid of her now, this will only keep being brought up.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Bomika; Bussing exists. I find that far from clearing Akuraito. If she's cleared there should be a better reason.

I'm going to class now, so if someone has a good reason as to why Akuraito is cleared, then mention me, but for now my vote sticks.

追放されたバカ

Uh, yeah, I don't want to die yet. ;_;

Vote:Akuraito

I can see why you would think I would be a problem though, considering my win condition. Well, that was poor play on my part. XD

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Bussing exists. I find that far from clearing Akuraito. If she's cleared there should be a better reason.
    Hence why I said second person to vote. Second person to vote for a teammate, that's far from bussing in my opinion. One vote on a fellow mafia player doesn't warrant the rest of the team to bus them for the sake of gaining trust.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa; I don't suppose my word is at all good enough for you. I've been constantly picking up townreads from her, and I completely and utterly trust her claim. The same can't really be said for you. Shrugging everything off as a possibility that bussing was involved is frankly ridiculous, and you're the one saying that bandwagons block scumhunting, yet you're trying to encourage a bandwagon on Akuraito. Right.

Blog Entries

@Buoy; No I'm not. I'm just voting who I find as scum. @Bomika; Are you implying that you think Buoy is mafia, and in case anyone tries to say, why woul he defend town I he'safia, Human was mafia in GSCHGSS an defended me when I wa town.

And we might as well test Elys ability here. UNVOTE: Akuraito

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

...Is testing Elysion's ability really a good idea? She might be more than a simple double voter, especially considering how Sputnik claimed double voter and it was then revealed that votes for her were reduced by 1. How do we know that Elysion doesn't have an additional ability like that? As I said before, it seems unlikely that Elysion is supposed to be able to survive to final four just with a double voting ability.
    And I understand that pretty much no one is cleared right now (including me) but Akuraito doesn't look particularly suspicious to me, given that she voted for Human pretty early on. Bussing exists, sure, but bussing the godfather...?
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Buoy; No I'm not. I'm just voting who I find as scum. @Bomika; Are you implying that you think Buoy is mafia, and in case anyone tries to say, why woul he defend town I he'safia, Human was mafia in GSCHGSS an defended me when I wa town.

And we might as well test Elys ability here. UNVOTE: Akuraito
    'Test Elysion's ability'? And you're one of the people saying not to waste a day phase? ~_~

Blog Entries

Vote: Elysion

Your survive till last four condition makes you a liability as you could easily help cause mislynches in order to reduce our numbers, that and we sorta have no other leads I'm confident in enough

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't know about 'no other leads', I'm personally a tad suspicious of Midori. She's been wanting to keep Elysion rather than get rid of her, almost something a mafioso would do if she wanted to increase their numbers by adding someone else who would do better working with them. This is just a thought, though.
    Akuraito likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

I didn't deny there being other leads, I just said I wasn't quite confident in them, of all the options before me, this one feels like the best

Blog Entries

If people are suspicious of me then let the cop check me tonight. I'm not a miller nor a Godfather obviously. I have no worries of being checked since I'm town.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

VOTE: Elysion

If she's actually mafia, then great. If she's really an independent, well... the way everyone is distrusting her, I wouldn't be surprised if she allied with mafia anyway, so there really seems to be no harm for town here.

追放されたバカ

Elysion is now known as Yata.

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast