Mafia: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory - Page 24

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/12 - Day 3: Jigglypuff the Great and Powerful

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    And how exactly do you suggest I do that after Laterose pretty much screwed me over from the beginning? Enough rhetorical questions, though. By my count, there are way too many indeps in this game. That makes me suspicious of Elysion. Not quite suspicious enough to act (I'm a rather cautious fellow), but I'm keeping my eyes open.
    Didn't one or two people claim indep? I don't think that's way too many... unless you know some other stuff?
    Hm... I might be mistaking a couple things. Did Buoy claim Indep in thread...? I thought he did.
    No Buoy didn't claim anything in thread. He thought FA was the indep Double voter, but that's Elysion
    I am mistaken, then. Thank you for clearing that up.
    @Elysion; Thoughts on this? Defense against Buoy?

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/12 - Day 3: Jigglypuff the Great and Powerful

@GliscorMan; Buoy isn't attacking Elysion. She's a double voter indep with the win condition of being one of the last four left. Currently she's not a threat.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@GliscorMan; Buoy isn't attacking Elysion. She's a double voter indep with the win condition of being one of the last four left. Currently she's not a threat.
    But she could be later on, and there isn't really a point to keeping her alive, is there? ><; I mean, double voter indep who could side with whoever whenever and could easily be lying about her alignment? There's...nothing that really constitutes keeping her alive...

Blog Entries

@Akuraito; Why should we waste a day phase lynching her over possible mafia?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

To me... it looks like those who want to lynch Elysion is rather scummy. They're trying to get us to waste the day phase by lynching an indep.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

And how is she proven independent? ><; She is possible mafia. I mean, like I said, staged conversations can happen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    And how exactly is she proven independent? ><; I mean, like I said, staged conversations can happen.
    And how are you proven town? It seems to me, like DB said, that you want us to waste a day phase lynching an indep instead of scumhunting. This would also make it to where you don't have to worry about Ely's double voting powers helping town.

VOTE: Akuaraito For what I just stated. And judging by the fact of some other players in this game, mafia has even more reason to fear an indep. In the MLP mafia, indeps counted towards the amount of townies and were the reason town won

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

...Really? You're asking me how I'm proven town on Day 2. Day 2. Yeah, I don't think so. I can ask you the exact same thing; how have you been proven town? You can't answer that, since you haven't, and neither has anyone else been cleared (veto Buoy since he kinda just lynched the godfather).

Plus, lynching =/= only scumhunting for that day. You can analyze posts and not have a lynch that day; you can also scumhunt and lynch someone who you might as well lynch, since what guarantee is there that she'll side with the town? You act as if lynching her will stop all progress for the day, when it certainly won't, and it's not as if we're not postponing someone else's lynch for her.

Actually, why are you automatically assuming that she will? It'd be smarter to side with the mafia as an independent, since they're obviously the minority. Siding with the town...it's likely that there will be more than four people alive if the town wins. While, on the other hand, if this comes out with a mafia victory, there'll be many less players still alive. Faulty logic there; she has no reason to side for the town (except that the godfather was just lynched, but one is hardly necessary to winning), so if I were mafia, I would have no reason to be afraid of that, especially when things are so ambiguous.

And you can't use an example like that for this game. Different game, different host, different roles, different players; it means nothing that something like that happened recently, nor does it mean that FrostyGaga will follow in Feliciano's footsteps for the setup.

Really, it just seems like you're grasping at straws here, tbh. ><;

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

@FrostyGaga I'd to request to be subbed out, please, things have come up and I've not been able to be as active in the game as I'd have liked to be.
    Gaga likes this.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

@Akuraito; Why should we waste a day phase lynching her over possible mafia?
    I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that you had any alternatives. Please do come up with something worthwhile if you're going to criticise the current decision for a lynch, otherwise I don't see why your opinion should be taken into account at all. Elysion is in no way beneficial for the town, especially if she is lying or if she has already sided with the mafia. Just because you don't SEE her as a threat, it doesn't actually mean that she can't be or isn't one right now. The thing is, she's a liability that we can't risk having around, especially with the large chance that she's lying. What sort of power is a double-vote for an independent survivor anyway, and what other character duo is there in SSB? None, as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    To me... it looks like those who want to lynch Elysion is rather scummy. They're trying to get us to waste the day phase by lynching an indep.
    Yeah, because the day phase will DEFINITELY be wasted. Um, nope. Catch a grip and actually do some thinking for once. As I said to Midorikawa, if you don't have any alternatives, don't criticise. As well as that, you say that she's an independent as though for certain, although you don't have any proof, which is a similar scumtell to the "saying someone is townie for definite without any proof", but perhaps slightly weaker. I haven't seen it in practice that often, so I'm not entirely sure of its validity, but saying something is scummy is a little rich coming from you, especially given that you were confused as to how somebody was scummy earlier on in the game, which is a contradiction. I've been getting scumreads on you for a little while now, and, although it might be normal, it doesn't convince me, as such, that you're any more town than mafia, and it doesn't really let me think that I should listen to you at all. Also, calling me 'scummy', although indirectly, after I pretty much called out the godfather and caused them to be lynched, is pretty laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    And how exactly is she proven independent? ><; I mean, like I said, staged conversations can happen.
    And how are you proven town? It seems to me, like DB said, that you want us to waste a day phase lynching an indep instead of scumhunting. This would also make it to where you don't have to worry about Ely's double voting powers helping town.

VOTE: Akuaraito For what I just stated. And judging by the fact of some other players in this game, mafia has even more reason to fear an indep. In the MLP mafia, indeps counted towards the amount of townies and were the reason town won
    Scumhunt all you like -- just because a bandwagon on another player is going on, it doesn't mean that you can't do scumhunting that isn't related to the player being bandwagoned. Nobody's obstructing you from hunting for scum. By the way, the indeps counting towards the town was a one-off that I've only ever seen applying to Feliciano's game. By all NORMAL standards, independents do not count towards town numbers. Also, you're saying that Elysion has a double-vote like it's a confirmed thing, which, again, it isn't. For all anybody knows, she's bullshitting us completely, so don't fall back onto things you don't know are true to justify a vote against somebody else.

I also find it interesting that neither Dark Blueberry nor Midorikawa voted on the Human bandwagon, although Dark Blueberry "didn't understand" why Human was scummy, but I don't see how anybody couldn't if they actually read what was being put against him. o_e;

Blog Entries

@Akuraito; Quite the reaction. I never said it would happen, just that considering the fact that some players in this game were mafia in the MLP, they may be worried of Gaga doing the same as Feliciano. You talk about Analyzing posts, so why don't you do that? When I looked through the thread all I saw was repeating conversations. I've been aiming for those who agree with Human, a mafia, and those who say something that can harm the town. Elysion is voting power for whatever side she chooses. We just lynched our town double voter, so why lynch the indep one that we could possibly use later. Unless mafia manage to find scummy looking evidence on one of us and lead a lynch, then she's just as useless to mafia. I doubt anyone would go claiming to her. I would hope they don't actually, because that could harm town if she switches sides. But other than that, justing doing a bandwagon on lynching her instead of scumhunting would be pointless, especially if we need her voting power in the future. Her working with mafia if we're taking them down quickly would be of no help to herself or them. Her win condition depends on us taking each others numbers down.
    @Buoy; I wasn't on the day Human was lynched. I popped on for the update and that's it. Also bussing exists and you could have easily bussed your teammate.
    If you think Elysion is lying then why doesn't the cop check her and contact you since your town.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

vote: Akuraito

I'm willing to believe Midori on this part.

EDIT: wrong vote XDD Sorry!

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa; Yes, because bussing the godfather D2 is such a practical thing to do. You're grasping at straws to make me sound less credible.

Also, I severely advise against lynching Akuraito. Anybody who proceeds will rise to the top of my suspects list without fail.

edit: Also, Midorikawa, did you listen to anything I just said? Did you? No, I didn't think so either. She's a liability right now, and a bandwagon does not stop you from scumhunting, so stop acting like it does.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @Midorikawa; Yes, because bussing the godfather D2 is such a practical thing to do. You're grasping at straws to make me sound less credible.

Also, I severely advise against lynching Akuraito. Anybody who proceeds will rise to the top of my suspects list without fail.

edit: Also, Midorikawa, did you listen to anything I just said? Did you? No, I didn't think so either. She's a liability right now, and a bandwagon does not stop you from scumhunting, so stop acting like it does.
    Can you explain WHY we shouldn't vote Akuraito? Is she cleared or what? Do we have a claim?

Blog Entries

@Buoy; I agree with DB. What clears Akuraito? and bandwagon does prevent scumhunting a lot of the time because the only arguing is with the person who's going to be lynched. It especially is pointless if there's not a lot of players scum hunting.

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast