Mafia: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory - Page 19

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory

Default Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/10 - Day 2: Disturbance in the Force

Hey, yeah, I haven't been online since I voted yesterday.

As I mentioned earlier: in the bandwagon for Sputnik, Ryoga, Chaos and Shadows all voted in succession. Ryoga and Shadows both gave at least some reason why they were making their vote (even if Shadows was only agreeing with Ryoga), while Chaos had nothing but "Wasn't Sputnik lynched day one in such-and-such mafia?" to justify his vote. I have a FoS on both Ryoga and Shadows as well, but Chaos struck me as the scummiest. That is why I voted for him. If Chaos has come up with an actual defense, I missed it somewhere.

As for the contradictions, I suppose I should have been more forward with the reasoning, rather than just encouraging random voting again as my vote clearly was not random. XD I was looking for answers, and I thought that I could prod Chaos for them while more random voting continued to get other people's attention.

Human isn't doing that great of a job clearing himself, either. Lol

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/10 - Day 2: Disturbance in the Force

mmm... Yeah, it does seem suspiccious how Human just claimed Elysion's role like that. It does seem like a good cover.

Vote: HumanDawn

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/11 - Night 2: Meta Meta Meta Meta

[They drank their tea in silence. One of them was visibly growing impatient.]

["I think it's only fair if you continue the story now."]

['Suppose you're right."]

Don't dwell on the useless.

One of the Trophies had gone missing. They were sure he was frozen, where else would he be? No one had seen him vanish and they were sure he wasn't attacked. And yet he was gone. The Trophies had various reactions to this, and all watched one another carefully.

Distrust ran high and the bounty hunter who owned the global communicator was sharp. She noticed odd activity by one Trophy and confronted him on it. However, he was quick and struck forth with mach-speed strikes. She gallantly countered each strike with her armor and sent missile after explosive missile at him. This was enough to subdue him, the bounty hunter then got close enough to smash him with her powerful arm cannon.

It was done, he had lost. He turned into his dormat state; this would reveal if he was merely another copy or a genuine Trophy. The Trophy's base glowed purple and in his spot was Meta Knight.

The confident knight explained that he entered Subspace with the intent of challenging the "strongest being", Tabuu. However, Tabuu had managed to control his mind and use him as a puppet. That is until a clever bounty hunter acted upon her suspicions.

If not for Samus Aran, who knows the damage Meta Knight could have done under Tabuu's spell?

It is now night two! This phase will end at 8pm EST on 12/12/12.
    Send in your night actions! Actions sent in after the deadline will be ignored.

追放されたバカ

...That liar. Godfather huh? No wonder you would claim town. =.= Vanilla, too. How lame.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Godfather... Hell yes. ^_^

Blog Entries

Sweet, we lynched the godfather :D
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Awesome. But that does put Elysion in the spotlight.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia

Lol, DrumBeats called it.

追放されたバカ

Last edited by Parma; 12th December 2012 at 07:57 AM. Reason: edited for the sake of convenience.

Blog Entries

Okay then, in base of this conversation, Elysion is cleared. I really see no reason why Human would lie about that if you were teammates with him.

Follow Natzeky on Tumblr

Wow, that was a hit of luck I guess o,o
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    Awesome. But that does put Elysion in the spotlight.
    Mhmm I still think we should read what she has to tell until we jump to a conclusion, but she's certainly in a difficult spot.
    ----
    EDIT:
    Oh well, that was fast, I think with that she's cleared o3o No we have to look into humans posts for more hints
    Last edited by Natzeky; 11th December 2012 at 08:47 PM.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Meta Knight was mafia ;_; Well at least the Godfather is gone and now to use Human's posts for scum hunting when I can get on again -_-;

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Okay then, in base of this conversation, Elysion is cleared. I really see no reason why Human would lie about that if you were teammates with him.
    Staged conversations can happen easily. Especially if the person is expected to be lynched, which was certainly possible for Human; actually, it's happened very recently for me. Faked conversations, I mean.

And she is in no way clear--even if what I'm saying is disproven, she's independent. She can't be trusted.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Staged conversations can happen easily. Especially if the person is expected to be lynched, which was certainly possible for Human; actually, it's happened very recently for me. Faked conversations, I mean.

And she is in no way clear--even if what I'm saying is disproven, she's independent. She can't be trusted.

Good point, I more than everyone else should have learnt that by now. As an independent she could switch sides very easily.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Ugh, I've been so inactive. Apologies. ;__;

So...Human was the godfather, eh? Looking back through the thread and reading his posts, I'm not too surprised--he did come across as rather scummy to me.

I also don't see how Elysion is cleared...unless I missed something?
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast