Mafia: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory - Page 14

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/10 - Day 2: Disturbance in the Force

A townie has no use for it, so no.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

Maybe there was a kill redirector, and the janitor's ability got redirected as well?

Baron Dante had to be Town, because come on, why would the mafia bother killing their own and using a janitor ability on it? To confuse us? Not likely.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Maybe there was a kill redirector, and the janitor's ability got redirected as well?
    So maybe a lightning rod?

追放されたバカ

Ah, so maybe the red text is made to look like Baron Dante's mafia? X3 From what I got from his posts, honestly he seemed pretty town to me. Plus, it seems he was affected by the janitor's ability, which would obscure his real role/alignment even more so, since that's the point of the janitor role, I believe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    So maybe a lightning rod?
    Could be, but that means the doctor didn't send their action in...?
    Baron Dante could just be town, I guess. It's a little simpler that way.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Ah, so maybe the red text is made to look like Baron Dante's mafia? X3 From what I got from his posts, honestly he seemed pretty town to me. Plus, it seems he was affected by the janitor's ability, which would obscure his real role/alignment even more so, since that's the point of the janitor role, I believe.
    Is a 'janitor' a permanent role? Then we might not know what sort of roles we're losing throughout the game ;_;

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Is a 'janitor' a permanent role? Then we might not know what sort of roles we're losing throughout the game ;_;
    I think there are limits as to how many times a janitor can uh...clean up a dead body. Otherwise, it'd be a pretty OP role.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

So wait, what character was Baron Dante supposed to be?
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

^ We don't know, we think there's a janitor.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    So wait, what character was Baron Dante supposed to be?
    That's just it, we don't know. We are still debating over a possible janitor. However, I'm thinking that a reporter is more likely.

Edit: Looking back, the janitor also seems like a likely possibility.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    However, I'm thinking that a reporter is more likely.
    But how would a reporter prevent Baron Dante's role from being revealed? I don't get it...

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Well, I'm going a bit meta here, but this wouldn't be the first time I've seen a reporter faking victory/death for him/herself, or someone else.

But again, it's just a theory. And the janitor option seems more likely.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

追放されたバカ

Well, he'll still be mentioned if he's not really killed right?

I'm still thinking the janitor had a play in this, rather than the reporter faking death. Lets say the former happened: I would assume that the janitor only has a limited amount of times it can cover up the flavortext, so I wonder why so early? XD It could be possible the janitor has infinite usage, but I still think that's pretty overpowered.

Blog Entries

I have a question: does the janitor know the role of the person they cleaned up?

Edit: Maybe if the mafia were going to confuse us, they might as well have done it now when we pretty much have no idea on who to vote for. So then we get even more confused? ...That's the only logic I can come up with for hiding a role night 1.
    Last edited by Shadows; 10th December 2012 at 09:07 PM.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast