Mafia: Super Paper Mario Mafia - The End of All Worlds - The Dark Prognostics Prevails! - Page 5
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Paper Mario Mafia - The End of All Worlds - The Dark Prognostics Prevails!

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Paper Mario Mafia - Day 1: A New Chapter - Subs Needed - 25/06/14

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post

No, I find it suspicious that you would ask Flaze to vote instead of doing it yourself, and then when you do choose to vote, you go after someone who you yourself say you think you will be inactive. In other words, you egg people on from the sidelines, and when you do take action, it's against someone you believe won't do anything, which can be said to be your going after a safe target.
    I'd frame it as trying to avoid the typical Day 1 play that I described in my first post. If I was really scum, the easiest plan would have been to follow that (typical) outline since it would have been very easy to let everyone post joke votes or arrange a no lynch.

Anyways, my point was only to get you to respond and get in the thread, which means more players being active and is overall good for town.

I'll explain myself further and say I didn't like your first responses, but the more you've been criticizing me the more I'm thinking you're town. You can interpret this as me running away, but I'm going to step back from this conversation and try starting a new one.

Unvote: Rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    And it's not 'random' that I know how many mafia there are. But the idea of a converter is really worrisome. Could it be that one of the followers of Dark Prognosticus counts as independent?
    So, you have a source? Also, I don't see how you get from "Could there be a converter?" to "Could one of them be Independent?"
    I'm not claiming independent, if that's what you mean. I'm only speculating and, since I know there are 4 mafia but more than 4 followers of the Dark Prognosticus, I'm speculating that there might be an independent. We could have a converter and an independent.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    UNVOTE: Peeko
    VOTE: Zexy

He's been joking around and had yet to say something serious, yet when Phoneicks comes in and casts a vote on Rabbit, Zexy followed, and made a point of saying he didn't like the idea of. Lying Peeko, yet didn't say that at all before, and even justified his vote on Rabbit via his inactivity in a different game, which he didn't even clarify what game or what happened outside of a mislynch.
    I think you have to seriously misread Zexy to get to that interpretation.

I took it as Zexy joking around with some non-serious votes/voters, and then deciding he agreed with my logic and helping me vote Rabbit so it looked like a more credible threat than "Vote: All the mafia".

I really want to emphasize that voting is not the same as lynching. I voted for Rabbit. That doesn't mean that I'd already decided I wanted to lynch him.

(By the way, I don't like the idea of Lying Peeko either. I hoped @Peeko; would be truthful with us. D: )
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Paper Mario Mafia - Day 1: A New Chapter - Subs Needed - 25/06/14

...I was away for a bit. Anyway, I'll just clarify one thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    I'm not claiming independent, if that's what you mean.
    It's not. I'm asking if you have a source for knowing the number of Scum this early on.

Blog Entries

Unvote: Dimentio (though you still creep me out)

In regards to a converter, I seriously doubt that there would be one. What character would match that description? I can't think of any.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

@Phoenicks; if he didn't like the idea of us pressuring peeko then why not say so right after I voted? He waited for someone else to vote before making a stance about peeko, and his vote notably tied the votes between peeko and rabbit. And again his reasoning for voting rabbit has no substance for this game and thus is no more than a bandwagon vote, if one doesn't consider the parts retaining to peeko.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peeko View Post

In regards to a converter, I seriously doubt that there would be one. What character would match that description? I can't think of any.

Keep moving forward Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

1) @Midorikawa why drop the pressure on Peeko so suddenly?

2) @Peeko what's your current read on Midorikawa?

3) @Flaze any thought on the Phoenicks/Rabbit exchange?

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

@Zenax; because I find it more productive to go after someone I find suspicious at this moment rather than someone I don't. Now question for you: what are your thoughts about what happened in thread so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

MAXIMUM POWER!! UltimateMaximus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post

That's definitely a possibility for a converter, and there's also a possibility that there's an independent. But who would the independent be if there was one, and before I forget:

Unvote: Zexy

I might be pretty inactive in the next few days btw.
    "Those who forget the past, are condemned to repeat it."

Keep moving forward Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

@Zenax; because I find it more productive to go after someone I find suspicious at this moment rather than someone I don't. Now question for you: what are your thoughts about what happened in thread so far?
    Why can't you do both? You voted Peeko for pressure yet unvoted him before he even posted in the thread, and didn't react when he did post. Looks more like a feather on the shoulder than actual pressure to me.

Zexy's vote on Rabbit screamed "I wanna buddy Phoenicks", and is kind of irresponsible if he was going to leave on vacation.

The Nick/Rabbit exchange lasted too long for what it was worth imo, considering the nature of the conversation. I will say, however, that I disagree with Rabbit's reasoning that Nick's original question was trying to throw eggs from the sideline, because he's clearly putting himself in the fray by asking that.

Blog Entries

@Zenax; The vote on me doesn't tell me anything, I've seen that "pressure vote" happen before. Mido's second post gives some reasoning, but definitely isn't soundproof (Lying Peeko seems entirely out of context in that paragraph, and I don't know why it was included. Perhaps Mido was going to talk about me?) I don't have much of a read for Mido right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateMaximus View Post
    But who would the independent be if there was one

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    Why can't you do both? You voted Peeko for pressure yet unvoted him before he even posted in the thread, and didn't react when he did post. Looks more like a feather on the shoulder than actual pressure to me.
    I agree, that's a bit odd. You voted him to instigate a response, Midorikawa, but didn't seem to follow through. Were you really looking for anything from him in the first place?

That being said, I don't know how I feel about your vote for Zexy. If he doesn't say anything in return will you just choose the next easiest player to have lynched? Who do you find more suspicious? Zexy or Peeko?

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Zenax; The vote on me doesn't tell me anything, I've seen that "pressure vote" happen before. Mido's second post gives some reasoning, but definitely isn't soundproof (Lying Peeko seems entirely out of context in that paragraph, and I don't know why it was included. Perhaps Mido was going to talk about me?) I don't have much of a read for Mido right now.
    Almost sure "lying Peeko" was a mobile typo on "lynching".

Anyways, @UltimateMaximus;, since you're going away, who would you lynch of all our 16 options?

(Do you have more specific dates?)

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

Votes:
    Zexy - I - (Midorikawa)
    Rabbit - I - (Zexy)
    Peeko - I - (Yato)

There is four hours left in this phase. The update will be at 9 PM CDT.

Blog Entries

@Zexy;, I see you~ If you have anything to say, say it now.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast