Mafia: Super Paper Mario Mafia - The End of All Worlds - The Dark Prognostics Prevails! - Page 25
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Paper Mario Mafia - The End of All Worlds - The Dark Prognostics Prevails!

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

Default Re: Super Paper Mario Mafia - Night 5: I Rhyme All The Time - 06/07/14

~What do you get when you mix nerd stereotypes with reptiles?~

~That...thing.

Ciao~

It is now Day 6. This phase will end on July 9th at 10PM CDT. You may now begin voting. Good luck.
    Last edited by Setra; 7th July 2014 at 10:17 PM.

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Paper Mario Mafia - Night 5: I Rhyme All The Time - 06/07/14

Here's how things stand:

HumanDawn -- claimed vanilla
    Solayoh -- the weird role
    Rabbit -- claimed thing
    Tychiel -- claimed the same thing
    sharkshocker -- doublevoter
    Life -- a thing
    Leggo -- a thing
    UltimateMaximus -- a thing
    Myself -- miller

For proving their claims to me more than demonstrably, Leggo, Life, and UltimateMaximus are cleared in my eyes. There's a mason pair in there that would be very hard to have faked. There's a role in there that is assuredly town and that I've confirmed. So scum becomes:

HumanDawn -- claimed vanilla
    Solayoh -- the weird role
    Rabbit -- claimed thing
    Tychiel -- claimed the same thing
    sharkshocker -- doublevoter

Rabbit and Tychiel claimed the same thing. I am assuming that two mafioso would never counterclaim themselves. I am also assuming that there are 4 mafia. So the scum list is clearly:

HumanDawn/Solayoh/sharkshocker and Tychiel or Flaze

Tychiel and Flaze can each compete to prove themselves by voting with the rest of us.

So for a starter: Vote: sharkshocker

Her claim's an easy mafia claim anyways. Any scum care to disagree?
    Last edited by Phoenicks; 7th July 2014 at 10:54 PM.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Paper Mario Mafia - Day 6: dead.exe - 07/07/14

...Er, I subbed in for Flaze. Anyway, I do agree that it's best to...
    Vote: sharkshocker

Blog Entries

Follow Leggo on Tumblr

We must get somewhere.

Your orders are absolute, Sir Phoenicks.

and that's the story...

♥ | story | ♦ | ♣ | one-shot | ♠ | ♫ | poetry | ☯ |

While I don't particularly care for bandwagons, I do supppose this one in order. I can see a couple of copycats / impersonators going on for the mafia, so two people claiming the same thing is ... not that surprising actually when I think about it. Especially considering the particulars of my role.

Vote: sharkshocker.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

So Zexy was the backup cop? Or was he Francis and now someone else is the back up cop?

“He constructed me...Constructed...me...N-no, no! I'm Tippi... I wasn't constructed by anyone.”
    before adding, "...At least, that's what I think she would say
    Looking at these two quotes from the Wiki I think it's heavily implied that Tiptron is a bit insane, also reading up on Mafia wiki in general it says how to balance things sometimes cops are giving different sanitys, I doubt we would be fortunate enough to have 2 cops, so we were likely given 1 cop and 1 insane cop. Even Zexy had started to realise this and once an insane cop realises they are insane, they can use that to be just as effective as an ordinary cop, hence why I think the Mafia killed him. So as UltimateMaximus said I think this clears me.
    @Setra; Now that @Rabbit; is back playing again, is she allowed to say whether she did indeed protect Phoenicks on Night 1 in her old role? That would prove Phoenicks innocent in my eyes.

As for the voting I'm not really sure what to do. There's 9 of us left so Sharkshocker already has a majority of the votes, so not sure what me voting for him would change.

Personally, I find Tychiel most suspicious, we've not seen him since Day 3, even then he was only speaking because I had applied pressure on him. Now he appears about 7 or 8 days later in real time, and randomly joins a bandwagon to make sure Sharkshocker goes.

Remember guys, if we believe Phoenicks claim of 4 Mafia, then we have to make sure we get the right person today, as there's only 5 of us left. I find it odd how Tychiel has flown under the radar ever since the game started never voting, never giving an opinion, hoping to go unnoticed, then appears just to randomly cast a vote against someone knowing if we get it wrong the town loses.

Vote: Tychiel

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Solayoh View Post
    @Setra; Now that @Rabbit; is back playing again, is she allowed to say whether she did indeed protect Phoenicks on Night 1 in her old role? That would prove Phoenicks innocent in my eyes.
    No. Rabbit may not provide any information from his previous role.

@Solayoh;
    Unvote: sharkshocker

;)

Blog Entries

This is it.
    I really loved this game, I love being cop in general.
    Thank you for hosting, Setra, and good luck town! I know it's hard but you can do it!

EDIT: I just noticed that the title is dead.exe lol I just love it! xD
    Last edited by Zexy; 8th July 2014 at 09:41 AM.
    War Room Awards: Best New Player ’14, Most Sportsmanlike Player ’14, Most Friendly User ’14.
    17 games played, 1 game hosted. Host of ARC-V Mafia
    Winner of Fairy Mafia, Disney Mafia, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Mafia and Back to Basics Mafia
    Loser of Honor Among Thieves Mafia, Gundam SEED Mafia, Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia, Grimm Mafia and many many more :(

Blog Entries

Even Zexy had started to realise this and once an insane cop realises they are insane, they can use that to be just as effective as an ordinary cop, hence why I think the Mafia killed him. So as UltimateMaximus said I think this clears me.
    Far from it. Insane cops would get the opposite results -- a guilty on you if you would've checked innocent. You could still be godfather, lawyered, etc.

That would prove Phoenicks innocent in my eyes.
    What good will that do?

As for the voting I'm not really sure what to do. There's 9 of us left so Sharkshocker already has a majority of the votes, so not sure what me voting for him would change.
    Remember guys, if we believe Phoenicks claim of 4 Mafia, then we have to make sure we get the right person today, as there's only 5 of us left.
    'we need to lynch correctly'
    'but i wont lynch with the town'

Quote Originally Posted by Tychiel View Post

;)
    ?
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post

Far from it. Insane cops would get the opposite results -- a guilty on you if you would've checked innocent. You could still be godfather, lawyered, etc.

That would prove Phoenicks innocent in my eyes.
    What good will that do?

Remember guys, if we believe Phoenicks claim of 4 Mafia, then we have to make sure we get the right person today, as there's only 5 of us left.
    'we need to lynch correctly'
    'but i wont lynch with the town'

Quote Originally Posted by Tychiel View Post

;)
    ?
    Phoenicks I'm far more confirmed town than you, all we have is your word that Rabbit protected you on Night 1 and no way of proving it. You've been calling the shots since Day 1 and we're in a right mess! So no I won't join your bandwagon as every single other one has been wrong so far!

Blog Entries

Phoenicks I'm far more confirmed town than you, all we have is your word that Rabbit protected you on Night 1 and no way of proving it. You've been calling the shots since Day 1 and we're in a right mess! So no I won't join your bandwagon as every single other one has been wrong so far!
    Zenax also protected me Night 1. Zexy, who was town, claimed that Rabbit did too.

From my archives:

Anyways, how on earth are you confirmed town? Because someone who may have been an insane cop got a guilty on you that may have been tampered with? You're more confirmed scum than anything.

Unless you're role claim is about to grow a third head and say that it protected someone else Night 1, you've got no case.

Take note town -- this is what all the mafia are going to try alleging throughout every LYLO. Stick to the clear facts and they'll never have the majority to win.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post

Zenax also protected me Night 1. Zexy, who was town, claimed that Rabbit did too.

From my archives:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks
    I am Mafia and I am going to win, hahaha
    Phoenicks, as you can see above it's quite easy to fake quotes, so no I don't think that confirms you at all.

Anyways, how on earth are you confirmed town? Because someone who may have been an insane cop got a guilty on you that may have been tampered with? You're more confirmed scum than anything.
    Yes the fact that the insane cop labelled both me and Zenax as Mafia, does give my claim a lot more weight than yours. You were gunning for Midorikawa, you hurt the town and we lost a phase but to be fair you couldn't have known about her ability, I don't think. You were the one demanding the town all lynch on Day 1 with no knowledge whatsoever, claiming how in the long run it would help the town and now we are in this mess. You were the one who wanted Peeko dead and again the town followed you, and you were proven wrong. And then you were so keen to go after me and Zenax and Zenax was confirmed town, and now you are tying yourselves in knots trying to keep suspicion on me. Knowing, because Zexy foolish told you, that you can't nightkill me you need the town to lynch me instead which will guarantee the town lose.

Unless you're role claim is about to grow a third head and say that it protected someone else Night 1, you've got no case.
    And what about your more than dubious claim, "oh don't cop check me, that will waste your time, it will say Mafia but don't worry I've already got my excuse ready to hand in"

Take note town -- this is what all the mafia are going to try alleging throughout every LYLO. Stick to the clear facts and they'll never have the majority to win.
    The facts are you've been leading us down the garden path since this game begun.
    @sharkshocker; has said he is a double voter, I don't really see any reasons given for why we doubt this, but I do see why you want him dead, because if Mafia manages to get on even numbers with town they usually win, but not if we have a doublevoter, because technically the town would then have equal numbers and more votes.

So please everyone, enough listening to Phoenicks and his incorrect decisions.
    What happens in the likely event that you lynch Sharkshocker and he flips town, do we still go on blindly following Phoenicks???

Blog Entries

Phoenicks, as you can see above it's quite easy to fake quotes, so no I don't think that confirms you at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    IMPORTANT: I have been thinking of announcing this for a little while, but I wanted to do some private stuff before proceeding with it. Phoenicks should be town because Rabbit said he protected him Night 1 and a no-kill happened. The cop and me have already claimed to him.
    Yes the fact that the insane cop labelled both me and Zenax as Mafia, does give my claim a lot more weight than yours.
    You could be godfather, or lawyer, etc. anyway you're scum so idk why im arguing with you

if you really think i'm scum you'd vote for me but you haven't yet. you think i'm lying but you're voting for tychiel, who you only suspect marginally of being scum

You were the one demanding the town all lynch on Day 1 with no knowledge whatsoever
    Yes it was just me. i was the only one. no one else voted with me either. anyone who did was brainwashed

You were the one who wanted Peeko dead
    reminder

town-to-mafia converter

Zenax was confirmed town
    ????????

?????????????

Knowing, because Zexy foolish told you, that you can't nightkill me you need the town to lynch me instead which will guarantee the town lose.
    we're in lylo any wrong lynch guarantees town loses

And what about your more than dubious claim, "oh don't cop check me, that will waste your time, it will say Mafia but don't worry I've already got my excuse ready to hand in"
    miller

passive amnesiac

So please everyone, enough listening to Phoenicks and his incorrect decisions.
    What happens in the likely event that you lynch Sharkshocker and he flips town, do we still go on blindly following Phoenicks???
    Thanks, this was fun.

You should know that Leggo/Life/UltimateMaximus are 100% certifiably town. Let's pretend I'm scum. This means 3 scum are in human/you/sharkshocker/tychiel/rabbit

Let's also pretend you're not scum, though if you want to admit that you are I'm game. So from your point of view there are 3 scum in sharkshocker/tychiel/rabbit/human

I'm lynching sharkshocker. Are you going to try to prove that sharkshocker is town? or are you going to prove that Leggo/Life/UltimateMaximus are scum?

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast