Blog Entries

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Day 7: Grins and Grief. [30/09/12]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    Vote:Baron Dante
    could you elaborate please?
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Extending the phase. I can't make it tonight.

Blog Entries

It had finally caught up with him. Last night's attack had made him weak all day, and now he couldn't keep it up anymore. His vision had been wavering all day -- both the ethereal and physical visions. This had made him even more dizzy, and he knew his time was approaching. This stalling wouldn't help him anymore. It looked like he wouldn't survive until the end after all. Like he really wanted.

His was a life that walked amongst the living and the dead. He hung forever in the balance, not belonging truly to either side. His death could be brought about easily, however, as was being evidenced presently. He staggered to the front as others pushed him -- although the lynch target for that day, he was dying anyway. He embraced his death, release from his pain, release from the curses that came with his blessing.

He closed his eyes, his soul -- anon.

It is now Night 7.

You may now use any night actions you have.

The next phase update will be on the third of october, year two thousand and twelve @ approximately eight or nine post meridiem, greenwich mean time.

crystallineEntropy likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Night 7: Between Life and Death. [03/10/12]

I see what happened: Parma was nightkilled last night, but she didn't die until now because of her ability.

At least I was right when I said that she was a Sableye.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Night 7: Between Life and Death. [03/10/12]

Considering there was, in addition to me, at least 2 people (Logically, 3) that knew about Parma's claim, I do wonder how did any of them NOT point out the obvious in the flavor text about Parma's claim obviously being true, thus allowing a vote there, causing a no lynch, which you of course don't want.

Then again, I'm still totally fine about you not lynching me. It might've been unfortunate for the town. Because I don't exactly like being lynched.

Blog Entries

Once again, he set out on his night-time endeavours. This time, the target was the same as it was a few nights ago, except his cohort who had led that attack was now dead. He was somewhat stronger, and he was determined not to fail like the boss did. That had been a remarkably hard setback for all of them, and he didn't want anything of the sort to occur again. The Pokémon he was going to meet, Steelix, was not on top form tonight. Being old and not as robust as he was in his younger years, it was hard for him to recover from the previous attack. He had read tales of the past evil encroachment upon the Vale, and there seemed to have been a young creature, who, though brash, was strong in spirit, and had successfully survived two attacks before being killed. He hoped that he could withstand a second attack if any came, just like that Shelgon. He read about the mystical powers of a guardian angel protecting Shelgon, and hoped the same would apply for him.

It didn't.

As the mafia member approached, Steelix eyed him wearily. He was tired of fighting, tired of living on past everyone else. There was nothing much more worth living for -- all of his friends in the Vale had been killed before him, and there were surely many more to come. The cold reality of it washed over him, that he was living in a dream if he thought that this fight was going to be easy. In his younger years, he would have said that nothing worthwhile came out of something easy; now, all he could think of was the release from this cruel world, in which the only things he now believed in were grief, regret and depression.

The colours dulled around him. Slowly, slowly, until everything was black.

It is now Day 8.

You may now vote and/or use any day actions you may have.

The next phase update will be on 4TH OCTOBER, 2012 at 8/9PM GMT.

Blog Entries

Vote: Joltik

I'm not the only suspicious person now.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Day 8: Shattered. [03/10/12]

Vote:Joltik

Almost everyone else have been cleared as either town or independent. I don't really trust Joltik's miller claim.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

VOTE: Joltik

I've got no objections.

Blog Entries

This feels really familiar. I can't wait to see the look on your faces when I flip town. Let me go though the the thread and see if I can find any proof that will show you that I am town.

EDIT: I'm ashamed to say that I haven't really done much in this game, I've been busy with other things. I've made a total of 9 post, some were just me talking about my type and the way thast this game worked, I voted for two of the mafia members(One had a mafia cop check, so That doesn't really do anything. I also voted for Jda, but that was part of a bandwagon.)

I also voted for Dark Blueberry, Who's current alinement is unknown. I started the lynch on her, and knowing her aliment would be a nice thing here. Maybe the mafia wanted to hide her aliment to keep me from being cleared? Then again, I guess that me not being in this alliance you all have doesn't help me much. My ability is passive and I have to rely on things like posts in thread or alliances(Which I'm not very good at forming yet) I'm going to look throught the thread more to see if I can find anyone. also, you claim that I'm the only one not cleared. This is a 20 person game, how many independents do you think we have? just a thought.

Now tell me your thoughts.
    @Synthesis @Mr. Fahrenheit @Belarus.;
    Last edited by Joltik; 3rd October 2012 at 04:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    This feels really familiar. I can't wait to see the look on your faces when I flip town. Let me go though the the thread and see if I can find any proof that will show you that I am town.

EDIT: I'm ashamed to say that I haven't really done much in this game, I've been busy with other things. I've made a total of 9 post, some were just me talking about my type and the way thast this game worked, I voted for two of the mafia members(One had a mafia cop check, so That doesn't really do anything. I also voted for Jda, but that was part of a bandwagon.)

I also voted for Dark Blueberry, Who's current alinement is unknown. I started the lynch on her, and knowing her aliment would be a nice thing here. Maybe the mafia wanted to hide her aliment to keep me from being cleared? Then again, I guess that me not being in this alliance you all have doesn't help me much. My ability is passive and I have to rely on things like posts in thread or alliances(Which I'm not very good at forming yet) I'm going to look throught the thread more to see if I can find anyone. also, you claim that I'm the only one not cleared. This is a 20 person game, how many independents do you think we have? just a thought.

Now tell me your thoughts.
    @Synthesis @Mr. Fahrenheit @Belarus.;
    There aren't twenty people left and of the current claims, yours is the least believable. My vote still stands unless you can come up with a decent reason for me not to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    There aren't twenty people left and of the current claims, yours is the least believable. My vote still stands unless you can come up with a decent reason for me not to.
    My point is that out of twenty people, how many independents can you expect? Unless the Independents are allied with each other, would they have the same win condition? The live til the end one is gone, so what's the Independent's win condition? Fool? Has to see that a different player dies? Or SK( I dough this one) Surly you can tell me what their win condition is.

Blog Entries

Well...... That was short lived....

Good luck guys!

Blog Entries

look in the spoiler tho

It is now Night 8.

You may now use any night actions you may have.

The next update will be on 5TH OCTOBER, 2012 at 8/9PM GMT.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Night 8: Hope? [04/10/12]

Er... extending phase; sick.

EDIT 20:35PM GMT 06/10/12: Update pending.
    Last edited by Buoy; 6th October 2012 at 02:35 PM.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast