Mafia: Super-Effective Mafia II | ENDGAME. Mafia victory! [06/10/12] - Page 17

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Super-Effective Mafia II | ENDGAME. Mafia victory! [06/10/12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Night 5: Who's That Chick? [26/09/12]

Well that's weird. I can't tell if this was her role or someone else.

HMM. This is a very strange thing indeed!!
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

amg

I'm sorry for not doing anything for two or so phases. T_T School.

Anyway, uh, let's see. Destiny's death... I'm guessing that was the work of the mafia janitor? That's the role I'm thinking of, right?

Honestly, I doubt that was her role itself, since that's really pretty useless; and in the case that it actually is, then she was mafia, since there's no reason for a townie to disguise their role PM like that.

So, really, she could either be town--and have an important role that Jda caught but they couldn't kill her for whatever reason, I guess?--or she could be mafia and since there wasn't hard evidence against her (I think?), her scumbuddy used their ability to hide her alignment.

Actually, hell, I don't have a clue. She wouldn't need to have an important role for the mafia to have a reason to cover her death up if she were town. Just to cause confusion is a good enough reason in itself, isn't it? /shrug

But, honestly, I'm just having a gut feeling that she was mafia. Reverse psychology could easily be in the works, but...

Completely useless and self-contradictory post. Hooray.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I'm dead?

I'll be back when the game is over XDD

Blog Entries

Actions locked. Update pending.

Blog Entries

This was his first time out on the prowl. Ominously, he paraded through the streets as if he owned them -- which, due to his high status in the Vale, might have partially been true. Nobody was out of their houses except him, it seemed at first glance. However, after a long while more of patrolling, he finally came across a strange creature. She, prone to walking at night, had encountered the last Pokémon of her life. She glared up at him, knowing instinctively that her fate had come to call her at long last. Although an amnesiac, she was not stupid, and she wondered now how she had missed the signs. She cursed herself for a fool, and a small part of her had hoped that, should she have been better-prepared, she might have avoided this encounter entirely. She knew that those who thought they could change their destiny were deluded, deep down in her heart, though she did not want to believe it.

Her life came flashing back to her: smiling faces, dancing, magic, moonlight. It came to her in such an overwhelmingly massive burst of information, and she suddenly experienced what felt like new knowledge. She was now empowered with all she had learned in her life, and she realised there was a lot more to fight for than just her own life. She didn't know what it was about this stranger, but he had caused her to remember everything... not all of it was good, but she embraced it anyway. However, she had already given herself up for dead but a few moments ago, and no Pokémon, no matter how strong they are, can contradict this initial mindset entirely. Although her amnesia being swept aside had wrought an immense change in a few moments, not even that was strong enough.

She did try. When she was lunged at, she danced to the side, bouncing into the air easily. Twirling acrobatically, she slammed a short leg into the attacker's face. The mafioso wasn't having any of this nonsense. Grasping the leg in a vice, he snarled at her maliciously. She yelped, calling out for help, but nobody heard her pleas. Lunging in, she scraped at his eyes, blinding him temporarily. He let go with the pain, and she fell to the ground. Quickly springing up, she made to run away, and she thought she'd succeeded. Almost.

A strong trembling coursed up her body for a moment -- she couldn't tell if it was the ground beneath her that had shaken, or if she had somehow been manipulated. Caught off-balance, she crashed to the pavement, scoring grazes down her body as she slid for a few feet.

Her attacker approached lazily as she rolled onto her back. "Did you really think you could escape? Nobody escapes me."

"Why are you choosing me, out of everyone? What will you gain by this?" she demanded, frustrated at her inability to flee when fighting wasn't an option.

"Ha! You're just a number. I'm killing you tonight so we'll be one step closer to total domination. It's time the Vale got a taste of what they gave us," he growled. "I think they'll be pleased, really. It's only right that they're put in their proper place."

"I'm not just a number." Her eyes narrowed. All traces of her humble and generous self were gone. "I'm Clefable, and you had better remember that name. Even though you might kill me now, the remnants of my power will affect you until the end of your days. I despise the very sight of you. You're a complete insect in the wider scheme of things, and you will be crushed under the boot of the Vale. I'll give them a little kickstart that you won't be forgetting any time soon."

A smug grin came upon her face as she raised her hands into the air, her palms outwards and her fingers separated. She chanted something mystical, compelling, wonderful. It sounded more like a blessing than what it truly was. The moonlight seemed to dance along her fingers as she wove it into a milky strand of energy. She casted it towards her attacker as he remained in place, locked by what seemed to be utter confusion. The energy spiralled around his body, and he felt something go out of him.

"Be free of your powers," she whispered bitterly. "I'll see you in the afterlife."

Enraged, the assassin slashed down at her, cruelly and precisely knocking the life right out of her.

It is now Day 6.

You may now vote and/or use any day actions you have.

The next phase update will be on 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2012 at 8/9PM GMT.

Last edited by Buoy; 28th September 2012 at 04:00 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Day 6: Amnesia's Cure. [28/09/12]

The flavor text makes it seem as if she had a hidden ability that took away her killer's.... And, to add onto that, from the beginning, I can guess/hope that this person was the godfather...? Or is it just me?

But, uh, anyway... makes me curious why she was killed, since she had some sort of suspicion on her because of her typeclaim, right...?

Eh, what do I know. ^^;

I'm gone for one night and I turn up dead in two mafias. :<
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

that was a weird choice of a target.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This tells us that there is at least one type claim that is complete bullshit.

Anyways. @Baron Dante; I heard you were looking for mafias to co-operate with? Not really the player I would like to keep around.

Vote:Baron Dante

Blog Entries

@Mr. Fahrenheit; More of fishing information in an unconventional and more amusing way than usual.

Blog Entries

This might be a royal mistake and I am still unsure of Baron Dante's intentions. But after some research in what my coplayers have said and the information I have I am going to change my vote.

So, Atomic claimed to me being a town-sided roleblocker and that she has not used her ability. However, on night 2 two townies, namely CrackFox and Paperhorse, were roleblocked. How do I know this? The following Skype logs will tell that.

Because it is quite likely that Atomic lied about not using her role, it is possible that she was lying about her faction as well

Unvote:Baron Dante
    Vote:Atomic

Blog Entries

yo
    @jokool; is subbing in for @Callisto;

Blog Entries

vote atomic imagine my vote is bolded
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

To add my previous post. I have now received a roleblocker counterclaim and this roleblocker admitted that the target of their action was CrackFox. I know that Paperhorse tried to get information from Mintaka by talking to her on day 2 and night 2. So now I think that Atomic is certainly mafia and Min asked Atomic to block Paperhorse

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast