Mafia: Super-Effective Mafia II | ENDGAME. Mafia victory! [06/10/12] - Page 16

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Super-Effective Mafia II | ENDGAME. Mafia victory! [06/10/12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Day 5: Titanium. [25/09/12]

Vote:Dark Blueberry

Because you sounded like you were defending him a little, and this could get some talking going.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Sorry I haven't been active guys, I've been busy with real life things such as school and my birthday :<

Vote: Dark Blueberry

I've been meaning to do this, and I've been finding Dark Blueberry suspicious. She seems very opposed to claiming, which a townie wouldn't need to worry about at all. She's hesitant to trust Mr. Fahrenheit even though he got out a mafia member; while bussing isn't impossible, it is uncommon, and in a game this small (about 20 players) I doubt the mafia would want to bus their own members. Granted, I'm not saying we should openly give all our information to Mr. Fahrenheit, but at this point in the game claiming would definitely help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Voting for jda doesn't seem all that sensible for me. The reasons behind voting don't fit at all to me. Most notably the type part
    Not only did you oppose a mass claim, you defended jda. Tell me, how did the voting seem "not all that sensible"? The reasons were perfectly valid and I don't see any reason for you to defend him.

Blog Entries

@Atomic; I'm pretty confident in the innocence of Fahr.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @Atomic; I'm pretty confident in the innocence of Fahr.
    Yes, that's what I was saying...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post

Yet you wouldn't want us to necessarily tell everything to Fahr?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

The reasons were because of typings - as for why I don't finf them sensible is because aside from the Noctowl thingy, I don't find types themselves to be a scumtell. I've been suspicious of Velojello because he's a Normal type, and could've very well just left out the Flying part when he claimed his type - so I wasn't all that intent on kiling jda

And I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as a perfectly valid reason

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post

Yet you wouldn't want us to necessarily tell everything to Fahr?
    I have no information as of right now, but I'm a naturally cautious player and am very reluctant to release information. There is the possibility of a mafia converter or a bussing (although I doubt the latter). Players shouldn't just blab out all their information to the first person they see. What I'm trying to say is Fahr seems trustworthy, although I am being a little cautious (I did claim to him, however).

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Dark Blueberry;

If you actually read my reasoning you would know that I didn't bring up the idea to vote for jda only because of his typing. In fact, that was the least meaningfull part of why I found him suspicious.

Anyways I have only gotten a couple pf claims and ther is a few claims I'm not sure about. So I ask everyone who hasn't yet claimed to me to do so as soon as possible.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    @Dark Blueberry;

If you actually read my reasoning you would know that I didn't bring up the idea to vote for jda only because of his typing. In fact, that was the least meaningfull part of why I found him suspicious.

Anyways I have only gotten a couple pf claims and ther is a few claims I'm not sure about. So I ask everyone who hasn't yet claimed to me to do so as soon as possible.
    Aside from the fact you led a successful lynch on jda, do you have any other factors that will make you trustworthy so people can all agree on claiming to you? Why are you so obsessed with people's claims? What do you plan to do with the claims anyways? You could very well be mafia trying to collect info on who to nightkill next

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Aside from the fact you led a successful lynch on jda, do you have any other factors that will make you trustworthy so people can all agree on claiming to you? Why are you so obsessed with people's claims? What do you plan to do with the claims anyways? You could very well be mafia trying to collect info on who to nightkill next
    In other words you are asking why I am not mafia who was just bussing jda to trust claim? First: I do not really believe that bussing would be so beneficial for the mafia. Besides jda was a rolecop, a role of very high usefulness for the mafia. Also jda wasn't really suspected before my vote.

What do I plan to do with the claims? Exactly what a townie who collects claims plans to do with them. Sort out the suspicious claims and use claims as a support to my theories who might be mafia and who might be town. Of course being too trustfull is harmfull for the town but so is being a little bit too paranoid.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

In other words you are asking why I am not mafia who was just bussing jda to trust claim? First: I do not really believe that bussing would be so beneficial for the mafia. Besides jda was a rolecop, a role of very high usefulness for the mafia. Also jda wasn't really suspected before my vote.

What do I plan to do with the claims? Exactly what a townie who collects claims plans to do with them. Sort out the suspicious claims and use claims as a support to my theories who might be mafia and who might be town. Of course being too trustfull is harmfull for the town but so is being a little bit too paranoid.
    You are missing the point. First of all, if jda wasn't your top FoS, what made you so sure to lynch hin? And YES - jda turned out to be the role-cop, but nobody knew what he was BEFORE the lynch. Remember, the situation BEFORE the lynch and AFTER the lynch are two completely different things, so please don't include the results when I'm asking about the situation BEFORE the lynch. Have you got special abilities that provided you info on jda?

I guess what you do with the claims is your choice. But you're still not trustworthy.

Also, just because bussing is rare doesn't mean it can't happen. All possibilities must be considered

Blog Entries

Please read my reasoning again:
    Okay, we have to do something.

So. I was in alliance with Paperhorse and she left to me her last will and testimony. She was doubting the alignment of two players; CrackFox and especially jda95. Of jda she was suspicious because his claim. The claim is a role that can go both alignments but what is more is that he also claimed being immune to all harmful night actions, that if roleblocking and silencing for example. But we have seen that there already was a townie with roleblocking immunity so I doubt if the host would have given too similar abilities to two townies.

Also Paperhose asked jda to do something: " so if i die, make sure you lynch Crackfox ok because im going to lynch her tomorrow". By killing Paperhorse jda and his scumbuddies would have a good excuse to lead a mislynch on a townie. Also Jda says he is ice/psychic, but we know that we already had a townie who was psychic type and there is also a ice type claim. Although this is not an ultimate scumtell I am a bit doubtful howmany pokemon of the same type would be on the town side. So:

Vote:jda95

also I see that there is no normal/flying type claim. So either VeloJello "accidentally" forgot to mention her other type or there is a complete fake claim.
    "Of jda she was suspicious because his claim. The claim is a role that can go both alignments but what is more is that he also claimed being immune to all harmful night actions, that if roleblocking and silencing for example." I did know what jda has claimed I did know that he claimed rolecop to Paperhorse. How did I know this? Because I was in alliance with Paperhorse to who jda claimed. And Paperhorse kindly shared this Skype log with me.

EDIT: I just realized I made one mistake. I read it that jda95 said he was immune to all harmful night actions as it really was to all non-harmful night actions. But that has nothing to do with the outcome.
    Last edited by Mr. Fahrenheit; 27th September 2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: fix

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

o_O personally... I think the host might've given similar roles to people cuz everybody has two powers: a role AND an ability.

Blog Entries

Voting locked. Update pending.

Blog Entries

"Yo," chirped a Pokémon near the back of the crowd. "I think we should kill her today. She's very... what's the word?"

A creature close behind rolled his eyes, and took over. He spoke grandly, accusing the creature that had been mentioned of many things, until the crowd was behind the two instigators on this matter. They needed a death today, anyway, otherwise they really would not be going anywhere -- at least, that's how it seemed in the eyes of the Vale's inhabitants. However, the creature shied away from them, not liking all this attention. She'd never received this kind of attention before, mostly because of her general existence and the difficulties that came with it. To gain all this flak at once was unnerving.

An unassuming sort of creature, she didn't actually realise how suspicious she'd been acting -- at least, in the eyes of others. Too late for considering that now. The two Pokémon that had accused her dragged her off into the distance. A very bright flash of light could be seen even from the centre of town, and they knew something had gone wrong... but what was it?

When the two arrived back, the less intelligent one cried, "I think we killed her!"

"You think you killed her?" responded another Pokémon from the congregation.

"Uh... I'm pretty sure we did... but, well, her body disappeared!"

It is now Night 5.

You may now use any night actions you have.

The next phase update will be on 27TH SEPTEMBER, 2012 at 8/9PM GMT.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast