Mafia: Super-Effective Mafia II | ENDGAME. Mafia victory! [06/10/12] - Page 12

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Super-Effective Mafia II | ENDGAME. Mafia victory! [06/10/12]

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Night 2: Discombobulation. [19/09/12]

Vote: Mintaka

Blog Entries

Vote:Mintaka

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Blog Entries

Vote: Mintaka if this be true.

Blog Entries

Well, if this is true, I suppose we have our first few confirmed innocents.

Let us hope.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote:Mintaka

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Day 3: Cleared Illusions. [20/09/12]

o_O She could be the Miller... or the said cop could be lying

But I guess we can't afford another No-Lynch.
    @Mintaka;

Blog Entries

@Dark Blueberry; What reason would the cop have for lying other than being Mafia? Either Mintaka is Mafia, in which case we have a cop, as well as CrackFox as basically confirmed players, or, CrackFox is a Mafia pulling a cop claim out their ass, which will lead to Mafia getting caught too, or, the Cop is Mafia, in which case we get him via CrackFox.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Honestly, that'd be a really stupid move for the mafia, as they'd end up getting caught eventually. I believe the cop is telling the truth and Mintaka is mafia. Of course, there's always the option of the fool, but there's such a small chance that I doubt it.

Blog Entries

Okay, a little late, but WOTEVA. Voting locked. Update pending. \o/

Blog Entries

Gardevoir had been silently watching the congregation throughout all of the day, her eyes soft, and a strangely triumphant smile hanging around her features. It seemed that the Pokémon today were coming to a reasonable conclusion -- a conclusion that was much like her own, which pleased her even more. An immense creature had stood, his eyes glazed, and declared another creature to be mafia with such certainty that there was very little question about the entire affair. Gardevoir smirked, but she would keep her secret about it -- for now, at least. As every Pokémon rounded on the solitary Ghost-type, she looked quite nervous -- no eye held kindness within. For someone so cold-blooded, the piercing gazes of her enemies made her experience guilt for the very first time. She felt like she was being clasped in a hand of ice, and she suddenly felt faint.

"Bring forth the accused," demanded Gardevoir. The spectre found herself shoved up to the front, where she composed herself and faced up as boldly as she could to the domineering Psychic-type. She stared into the eyes of her late love's 'sister', and she hated her for everything she was and stood for. It was Gardevoir's mother that had driven her into haunting the house she had inhabited for years, so that none would go near. All she had wanted to do was be alone with her pain, but her pain had finally dulled. Seeing Gardevoir again reignited the flames of hatred that had so tormented her for many nights. She felt sick, dizzy... devastated.

"I would like you to confess," Gardevoir said simply. "Or is that too much for you, Mismagius?"

"Ha! As if anything was ever too much for me! Okay, I admit it!" Mismagius shrieked spitefully, casting all of her words at Gardevoir with every bit of hate she could muster into her speech. "I'm in league with those who seek to destroy this pathetic little town. They're going to succeed, you know, and there's nothing you can do about it. I was the one who killed that stinking brother of yours, Crobat. It's HIS fault I turned against you all!"

"He did nothing but tell you the truth, and the same goes for my mother." Gardevoir's eyes were taking on a steely glint. "You can't blame any of my family for your own imperfections, nor for those of your scoundrel of a father, whose very presence plagued this town. You could have been different if only you'd tried, but that was too much for you to attempt, wasn't it? Well, Mismagius, I say this on behalf of the entire Vale: we are through with you. We'll have our retribution for the damage you've caused already, and at least one facet of this criminal sham will be cut off."

"You're pathetic!" Mismagius cried. "And you've also made a fatal mistake. You've spoken my name today, and you will die with that very same name on your tongue. None of your precious Vale creatures are going to save you now. Death is already approaching. You just wait."

Gardevoir disregarded this as the babbling of a fool about to die. Using her own powers, she crushed the mind of Mismagius completely and utterly, leaving her body as nothing but an empty shell for the life that had once been there.

However, Mismagius' last words were not a farce. As soon as Mismagius died, Gardevoir began to stumble -- at first, she thought it was just a result of using her strong mental powers a little too vigorously, but she realised that she was suffering from the effects of Mismagius' curse. She, the leader of the Vale, was dying. Her vision swam, and she fell to the ground all of a sudden, lying perpendicular to the body of Mismagius. Panicked, the crowd began to gather round to see Gardevoir in her dying moments.

"Don't despair, my dear children... I'm in safe hands. You will be, too, if you're sensible. Stamp out this threat. Do it for me. I go now to join my beloved."

With that, she gave a final heave, and then she moved no more.

\\*//

It is now Night 3.

You may now use any night actions you have.

The next phase update will be on 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2012 at 8/9PM GMT.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Night 3: The Loss of a Leader. [21/09/12]

Well we have a mafio down which is good but it really sucks that the cop is dead.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Super-Effective Mafia II | Night 3: The Loss of a Leader. [21/09/12]

They knew I was gonna say "sounds legit"? Or was it something else? I guess I'll find out at the end.

The BMGF cop curse strikes again... any idea how he died?
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast