Mafia: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Endgame. Outcasts Win!(3/11/13) - Page 19

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Endgame. Outcasts Win!(3/11/13)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    He could easily be the godfather though. And I don't like the way we're all acting like it has to be harryheart only because his defense was poor. What kind of defense was expected to be given? The case against him was mainly only regarding his poor activity. And that could be said of jokool as well. Also, if he's such an important role, why has the mafia not been trying to target him? It would seem logical for that to happen, and yet it hasn't.
    Well I think the mafia just isn't targeting hoping that town will once more turn to lynch him, just as you are doing now. Well the defence of harryheart is well useless, I got some
    claims and if I look at them he is the most likely to be mafia. I am also not sure about Doctor jokool but we are in a bang or bust situation.
    If we don't get a mafia today we are fucked, if we get a no lynch we are fucked. So me going after Harry heart after looking at my data is perfectly sane, and is more likely to reap succes
    than killing Doctor jokool who to me is just laying low because of the things that happened on the first day.
    Gone

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Just because he showed towntells once doesn't indicate anything and in fact, he's not clear by any means. I don't know what his claim is, but I can say I still don't trust him and I'd feel better voting him so I think I will.

VOTE: Doctor jokool.
    Yes, but those town tells at least make him better than harryheart, which would make harryheart a better lynch target.

He could easily be the godfather though. And I don't like the way we're all acting like it has to be harryheart only because his defense was poor. What kind of defense was expected to be given? The case against him was mainly only regarding his poor activity. And that could be said of jokool as well. Also, if he's such an important role, why has the mafia not been trying to target him? It would seem logical for that to happen, and yet it hasn't.
    The godfather has like... a really low chance of getting hit while possible. Maybe he's been laying low on purpose to deflect attention from the Mafia? Food for thought.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Just as point everyone who voted me clearly disregarded the fact that I want trying to push off the defence as I started that I didn't actually make points posts bar the ones I stayed. My other posts have been thoughts on the game so far as I want very involved i'm leading the lynch etc.or even meeting targeted so I kept giving my thoughts like gliscor man did. My point was that he claimed I didn't say anything relevant or do anything relevant when all I did was the same as him. Yes you turned around on infinity but at first you led against him yet stool didn't vote. Neither have I seen you vote against any other people you had suspicions against. That seems like playing it safe was ask I was saying.

There so far haSn't been any real evidence against me bar 'his posts seem pointless to me' if that's what we want to do then go ahead but it seems like a massive error to make (well I probably would say that considering it's me lol) but I'd also say it of we were doing it against other people just like I did with Momoka and Midorikawa when they were under suspicion!
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Okay, can I just ask why we're voting harryheart at all? It's a little ridiculous that we are. Since, hey, did anyone even look at the nightkill? FA, right after starting the bandwagon on jokool? Don't you think that's a little too coincidental? And it's clear from her post that she had outside information that incriminated him; this, specifically, is partly what makes Jokool look like scum to me:

Additionally, in light of seeing that mariowie is likely a townie, you moved right back up my list of suspicions.
    What does Mariowie have to do with jokool at all? FA wasn't suspicious of him; the only one who agreed with me on Mariowie was Momoka, so if FA was actually suspicious of him, wouldn't she have commented on my post? But, no, she didn't. The random connection bothers me a lot. And like she said, she had outside info on him; surely, since she was just killed last night and flipped town, we should trust her judgement?

VOTE: Doctor jokool

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    Well I think the mafia just isn't targeting hoping that town will once more turn to lynch him, just as you are doing now.
    That doesn't make much sense to me, honestly. If he's a threat and has a power role, he would be a major threat to the mafia and therefore if everyone else knows this, the town lynching him would be a small chance.

Well the defence of harryheart is well useless, I got some
    claims and if I look at them he is the most likely to be mafia. I am also not sure about Doctor jokool but we are in a bang or bust situation.
    If you're not sure about jokool, do you know his claim then?

If we don't get a mafia today we are fucked, if we get a no lynch we are fucked. So me going after Harry heart after looking at my data is perfectly sane, and is more likely to reap succes
    than killing Doctor jokool who to me is just laying low because of the things that happened on the first day.
    The thing is, the argument is exactly the same. It's basically a "let's lynch one of these two because we're desperate and the inactivity is such a scum-tell!". jokool has more evidence than harryheart and I find it strange how no one else sees this.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    The godfather has like... a really low chance of getting hit while possible. Maybe he's been laying low on purpose to deflect attention from the Mafia? Food for thought.
    Since this is now necessary and we cannot afford a a townie being lynched, I'll say this now; I am a lie detector. A 2x one, at that. I checked this and I got;

He is guilty. He is not a vigilante, and the result is LIE. He is mafia. I advise everyone to take their votes off harryheart and vote jokool.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

The date says "March 2nd".

You should have checked him earlier if that's true. My theory here is that you're Mafia with Akuraito and harryheart, and that you're trying to mislynch Doctor Jokool just so you'd have another Nightkill to win. Therefore you're lying.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

You should have checked him earlier if that's true. My theory here is that you're Mafia with Akuraito and harryheart, and that you're trying to mislynch Doctor Jokool just so you'd have another Nightkill to win. Therefore you're lying.
    Are you certain? I would not lie about something like this. My behavior is not that of a mafioso, but that of a townie who actually knows what exactly is going on here. I would not fake a check for something like this. And what makes you think I would check him earlier than this? I have another people to check as well, not just jokool. If you all don't listen to the guilty check, you all just damned the town for the petty reasoning of 'you could have checked him before'.

Blog Entries

Just as I thought. Akuraito AND Momoka are all sticking up for harry.

Oh, and even if you ARE the lie detector @Momoka;), what part of the PM did you even check? There are several different parts to that PM that could be lies.

And @Akuraito; using the kill on FA as reason to vote Jokool seems extremely scummy to me. It's more a reason that the Mafia would kill FA, in order to start a wagon on Jokool. One of the first rules of Mafia is that you don't kill people who are suspicious of you.

If you want, I can lead a lynch against Akuraito or Momoka with the same results as lynching harryheart. I'm very confident in that now.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I checked his vigilante claim. He is no vigilante. And you should have known that from the start. Three vigilantes in one game? I don't think so.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    And @Akuraito; using the kill on FA as reason to vote Jokool seems extremely scummy to me. It's more a reason that the Mafia would kill FA, in order to start a wagon on Jokool. One of the first rules of Mafia is that you don't kill people who are suspicious of you.
    um

it was supporting evidence

not my whole argument

Plus, that's not a hard rule at all. I've done it plenty of times.

Blog Entries

I checked his vigilante claim. He is no vigilante. And you should have known that from the start. Three vigilantes in one game? I don't think so.
    With one kill each? That actually fits Star Trek, where everyone has a phaser. As opposed to your generic 2x lie detector claim, which doesn't fit. Is this the actual PM which you sent to be evaluated? Because, in that case, there could've been any number of things that were checked IF your claim is even true.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

Are you certain? I would not lie about something like this. My behavior is not that of a mafioso, but that of a townie who actually knows what exactly is going on here. I would not fake a check for something like this. And what makes you think I would check him earlier than this? I have another people to check as well, not just jokool. If you all don't listen to the guilty check, you all just damned the town for the petty reasoning of 'you could have checked him before'.
    It's the most likely theory to be true at the moment. That's something all mafioso would say. Um, because... I don't know... IT'S THE TOWN THING TO DO? If you're a god damn cop, be it even 2x, YOU CHECK SOMEBODY. Yeah, I bet you do, so you don't use it at all? It's pretty damn good reasoning.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@GliscorMan; If you aren't mafia, I will be so shocked.

You're damning the town with faulty logic. We're in a crucial point in the game. If we do not lynch a mafioso right now, at this moment, we will lose. And yet knowing that, you go with the just the sole fact that harryheart is inactive. You certainly don't seem to care about the town at all right now, and it's obvious with how much you are defending jokool and believing he can apparently do no wrong and his claim is just so true that there can be no other possible explanation.

Who would you all rather lynch? harryheart, the person who is only being voted because of inactivity or jokool, the person I got a guilty check on his statement?

EDIT: I have to go for the moment but I'll be back later, so if I have argument against me and I'm not answering, that's why.

Blog Entries

@GliscorMan; If you aren't mafia, I will be so shocked.

You're damning the town with faulty logic. We're in a crucial point in the game. If we do not lynch a mafioso right now, at this moment, we will lose. And yet knowing that, you go with the just the sole fact that harryheart is inactive. You certainly don't seem to care about the town at all right now, and it's obvious with how much you are defending jokool and believing he can apparently do no wrong and his claim is just so true that there can be no other possible explanation.

Who would you all rather lynch? harryheart, the person who is only being voted because of inactivity or jokool, the person I got a guilty check on his statement?

EDIT: I have to go for the moment but I'll be back later, so if I have argument against me and I'm not answering, that's why.
    I actually lol'd at how much ad hominum you packed into one post. That is an incredibly scumtell for me.

You're one to talk about "damning the town" my argument is NOT because harry is inactive. If you actually read the accusatory post, you'll see that I was voting him for not contributing to anything, even though he WAS active.

Jokool doesn't actually have any evidence against him, really. Nothing that he hadn't defended himself from earlier or that isn't couldn't also be a towntell.

Blog Entries

Your logic is flawed I don't vote on harryheart because of inactivity that is showing a lack of intelligence, then Docter jokool would be a way beter shot.
    Because I have seen harreyheart post lately but not Docter jokool. And the reason why I vote for harryheart is because I have evidence that lift suspicion of other but not
    of you harryheart and Akuraito well why would that be.

So if after this phase no one from the Outcast is lying dead on or deck I will weep because we from Federation have been trumped by that scum.

Well I am going to bed, if Harryheart isn't dead tomorrow because someone from the Federation forgot to vote I will scream.
    Last edited by mariowie; 8th March 2013 at 01:55 AM. Reason: less offensive
    Gone

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast