Mafia: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Endgame. Outcasts Win!(3/11/13) - Page 18
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 375

Thread: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Endgame. Outcasts Win!(3/11/13)

  1. #256
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,970
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Anyone else concerned that every single possible power role is dead?

    EDIT: Also. It is now LYLO. (8 players left, 3-4 Mafia. Implies 3 Mafia, because we would have already lost had there been 4 Mafia)

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  2. #257
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Night 1(2/28/13)

    Aw shucks there went a powerful role again.
    Last edited by mariowie; 7th March 2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: grammar :s
    Gone

  3. #258
    Registered User harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto...
    Posts
    629

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Can I ask what an LYLO is and what counts towards a power role... ?

    I still don't quite know as you can see
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

  4. #259
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    Can I ask what an LYLO is and what counts towards a power role... ?

    I still don't quite know as you can see
    Townie powers in the night. What LYLO is, is beyond me.
    Gone

  5. #260
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,970
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    LYLO is lynch or lose. We have to lynch, and we have to lynch correctly in order to win.

    Which is why I'll say...

    Vote: harryheart

    You haven't said much, and what you have said isn't actually all that helpful.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  6. #261
    Registered User harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto...
    Posts
    629

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    Can I ask what an LYLO is and what counts towards a power role... ?

    I still don't quite know as you can see
    Townie powers in the night. What LYLO is, is beyond me.
    Cheers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    LYLO is lynch or lose. We have to lynch, and we have to lynch correctly in order to win.

    Which is why I'll say...

    Vote: harryheart

    You haven't said much, and what you have said isn't actually all that helpful.
    Thanks for the clarification.

    Onto the vote though, I'm not exactly sure how what I've said hasn't been helpful. It'll be useful if you could use examples. Yes I've had posts that haven't necessarily contributed much such as my post after the update, but a lot of people have done that exact same thing.

    No offence on your part, but if we're throwing out accusations well from what I've seen all the lynches and accusations you've made already haven't led to anything either, or to aiding in lynching a townie...

    I'll update this post, I'm off to find some evidence to back up.

    EDIT:

    Actually scratch that because as I went to look back, yes you threw out accusations against Infinity, Momoka, Midorikawa etc. you never actually voted either. You made statements like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    I told you so.

    Uh. This'll give us something good to work off of, considering that there were quite a few people all too willing to hop on a wagon yesterday.
    which aren't actually productive either. Basically the reasoning you used on me you did yourself which was providing posts that didn't really lead anywhere either (bar your posts regarding Infinity because I have to say I completely and wholeheartedly agreed with you).

    Now I will admit I don't think we have a lot to go on, but still I don't think it's fair throwing out that accusation when it was something you did yourself.
    Last edited by harryheart; 7th March 2013 at 12:55 PM.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

  7. #262

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    I'm honestly not sure about harryheart, but then, I really have no clue on anyone else. If I had to point fingers at anyone, it would be him and Aku. Probably moreso harryheart, since I think Aku was honestly trying to get some activity with a lynch before.

    VOTE: harryheart.

    I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

  8. #263
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Here are my thoughts:



    Vote: Doctor jokool

  9. #264

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    UNVOTE: harryheart.

    I'm honestly between voting jokool and Human.

    I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

  10. #265
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    VOTE: harryheart well I got no idea who else we should kill
    Gone

  11. #266
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,970
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    No offence on your part, but if we're throwing out accusations well from what I've seen all the lynches and accusations you've made already haven't led to anything either, or to aiding in lynching a townie...
    That's completely true. You know why? Because my suspects keep banding together, preventing a lynch. And, if you'll notice, I wasn't on the Infinity wagon. I actually advocated for him being Town, but people like Akuraito showed up and kept pressing others to vote for him.

    Actually scratch that because as I went to look back, yes you threw out accusations against Infinity, Momoka, Midorikawa etc. you never actually voted either.
    That was me pointing things out. If you actually look at it, I was voting for people who I found suspicious.


    You made statements like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    I told you so.

    Uh. This'll give us something good to work off of, considering that there were quite a few people all too willing to hop on a wagon yesterday.
    which aren't actually productive either. Basically the reasoning you used on me you did yourself which was providing posts that didn't really lead anywhere either (bar your posts regarding Infinity because I have to say I completely and wholeheartedly agreed with you).
    Are you kidding me? I made a total of two posts like that, while the rest were me scumhunting and making pressure moves on my suspects. You've only actually had one post (the one I'm quoting) which has anything of any value.

    Conclusion: harryheart just made a completely half-hearted (pardon the pun) attempt at defending himself, which principally involved discrediting me instead of defending himself against the actual evidence. Ladies and gentlemen, this is a scumtell to me.

    Also, a couple more things...

    1. @Momoka; is NOT CLEAR! She was NOT checked by the cop. It was confirmed that they were NOT in an alliance and thus Mido did NOT check her.

    2. @Doctor jokool; displayed a very large number of towntells when confronted by Infinity's rampaging.

    3. My other suspects for the remaining Mafia members are Momoka and @Akuraito; because of Momoka's unvoting harry as soon as another vote/suspicions show up and because of Akuraito's serious bandwagon jumping.

    4. I have a null-read from @Nepeta Leijon;.

    5. Mariowie is circumstantially cleared. EVERYONE should claim to him.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  12. #267
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Unvote: Doctor jokool
    Vote: harryheart

  13. #268

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    3. My other suspects for the remaining Mafia members are Momoka and @Akuraito; because of Momoka's unvoting harry as soon as another vote/suspicions show up and because of Akuraito's serious bandwagon jumping.
    Thinking about it, I still don't think harryheart seems like a good bet. I'm not going to vote him because of that, even though my initial thought was to. I know we need a lynch right now, but the reasoning isn't that great in my opinion and I would honestly feel more inclined to vote jokool at this point. Just because he showed towntells once doesn't indicate anything and in fact, he's not clear by any means. I don't know what his claim is, but I can say I still don't trust him and I'd feel better voting him so I think I will.

    VOTE: Doctor jokool.

    I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

  14. #269
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    3. My other suspects for the remaining Mafia members are Momoka and @Akuraito; because of Momoka's unvoting harry as soon as another vote/suspicions show up and because of Akuraito's serious bandwagon jumping.
    Thinking about it, I still don't think harryheart seems like a good bet. I'm not going to vote him because of that, even though my initial thought was to. I know we need a lynch right now, but the reasoning isn't that great in my opinion and I would honestly feel more inclined to vote jokool at this point. Just because he showed towntells once doesn't indicate anything and in fact, he's not clear by any means. I don't know what his claim is, but I can say I still don't trust him and I'd feel better voting him so I think I will.

    VOTE: Doctor jokool.
    Well I rather take my changes on harryheart then on Doctor jokool. Because I really think that mido checked him in night one.
    She didn't checked infinity for sure, on day 2 she didn't went after the @Docter jokool; Please Docter jokool speak up an vote.
    Gone

  15. #270

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 4(3/6/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    Well I rather take my changes on harryheart then on Doctor jokool. Because I really think that mido checked him in night one.
    She didn't checked infinity for sure, on day 2 she didn't went after the @Docter jokool; Please Docter jokool speak up an vote.
    He could easily be the godfather though. And I don't like the way we're all acting like it has to be harryheart only because his defense was poor. What kind of defense was expected to be given? The case against him was mainly only regarding his poor activity. And that could be said of jokool as well. Also, if he's such an important role, why has the mafia not been trying to target him? It would seem logical for that to happen, and yet it hasn't.

    I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •