Mafia: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Endgame. Outcasts Win!(3/11/13) - Page 10

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Endgame. Outcasts Win!(3/11/13)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Night 1(2/28/13)

Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    @Infinity Edge; can I just ask why you completely ignored my comments? I'm not angry or anything just wondering why when you ask a question you don't respond to the response?

I don't see you asking me a question in your previous post. Therefore I didn't answer it...

I see you for some reason really want to get DJ but you need to listen to the town too if you expect anything to happen as i'm not going to blindly follow as I expect others may not too. That's not to sound rude but just an observation
    With that, jokool can confirm himself, which I wish he will do.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Fair enough I didn't ask a question but I gave leading responses. I thought that'd at least spark discussion. I'm not here to argue but to work together as a team which was why I made my comments...

It does however seem that it's very hard to get through to you in this subject and that's why I feel you're more of a hindrance to the town rather than an aid. anyway enough said I guess as there's no point me repeating myself I hope I've made my thoughts and points clear to you.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    Fair enough I didn't ask a question but I gave leading responses. I thought that'd at least spark discussion. I'm not here to argue but to work together as a team which was why I made my comments...

It does however seem that it's very hard to get through to you in this subject and that's why I feel you're more of a hindrance to the town rather than an aid. anyway enough said I guess as there's no point me repeating myself I hope I've made my thoughts and points clear to you.
    I care mostly about winning. And I will do everything I see fit to help acheive that goal.

I don't want to form ties with anybody as long as they are unconfirmed, and you are part of that group too. I don't know anything about you, besides being a player in this game.
    I can't afford to trust you as of yet. That's why my behaviour is like that.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Infinty Edge; The only one who can confirm alignment is the cop and I don't see them doing that to you with your anti town behavior. If they do I'll be shocked.

On the case of jokool I don't blame him for that fake claim when he was going to get lynche without a chance. Also I've fake claimed before to avoid being night killed before, it's not anti town and the fact that he admitted to it gives some leverage. I'm choosing to believe his second claim an the actions I've seen him perform so far

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Infinty Edge; The only one who can confirm alignment is the cop and I don't see them doing that to you with your anti town behavior. If they do I'll be shocked.

On the case of jokool I don't blame him for that fake claim when he was going to get lynche without a chance. Also I've fake claimed before to avoid being night killed before, it's not anti town and the fact that he admitted to it gives some leverage. I'm choosing to believe his second claim an the actions I've seen him perform so far
    That's nonsense.

I can also say that I am a commuter or whatever, and will that make you believe me? Then on the same ground you shouldn't trust jokool.

Blog Entries

I trust jokools second claim not the commuter one

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

"Hmm if we kill him that would take out the second officer..."
    "Sounds good to me."
    "Now to think of what to do tomorrow..."
    ----
    (coming over the comm system)
    "Captain, the injector assembly is fused shut!"
    "Can you fix it, Scotty?"
    "Aye, sir, but it is gonna take time."
    "Well get down there and fix, Scotty."

It is now Day 2
    You may now vote.

The phase will end normal time tomorrow.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 2(3/1/13)

VOTE: Infinity Edge.

Do to my previous reasons before. If there is a better lead, I will however think about it.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

VOTE: Infinity Edge again for anti-town behavior and I highly doubt you are town being you didn't even say the right name for the town alignment.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Vote: Doctor jokool

As I thought, he didn't use his ability. He said to all of us that he will. And now he didn't. This is clearly suspicious. And I'd also suspect Midorikawa for blindly siding with him; Also for trying to convince me that there is no killers in this game.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

VOTE: Infinity Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Edge View Post

As I thought, he didn't use his ability. He said to all of us that he will. And now he didn't. This is clearly suspicious.
    Maybe there wasn't any reason to use it tonight? Maybe it's not something that's posted in the phase update?

And I'd also suspect Midorikawa for blindly siding with him;
    But she said that she trusted him because of her claim? That's...not "blindly".

Also for trying to convince me that there is no killers in this game.
    How did she try to convince you that there were no mafia members? Of course there are; what would be the point without them? All she did was correct you on your terminology, and, well, it's not scummy to even do what you're accusing her of. Odd, sure, but scummy? There's no motivation or reason.

Blog Entries

VOTE: Infinity Edge For reasons already stated above me.

BTW: I did use my ability last night. Not sure why it wasn't in the update....

Blog Entries

As I thought, he didn't use his ability. He said to all of us that he will. And now he didn't. This is clearly suspicious. And I'd also suspect Midorikawa for blindly siding with him; Also for trying to convince me that there is no killers in this game.
    As Akuraito said, not blindly because of his claim and actions. Also as she said I was correcting you of terminology. You were saying there was an assassin as a fact in the game and I was just correcting you that we don't know that and that its a role.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    How did she try to convince you that there were no mafia members? Of course there are; what would be the point without them? All she did was correct you on your terminology, and, well, it's not scummy to even do what you're accusing her of. Odd, sure, but scummy? There's no motivation or reason.
    As Akuraito said, not blindly because of his claim and actions. Also as she said I was correcting you of terminology. You were saying there was an assassin as a fact in the game and I was just correcting you that we don't know that and that its a role.
    Terminology? What's the point of correcting my Terminology??

I was talking about Mafia. About scum faction. About Outcasts being the assassins in this game. I even named it Bad guys back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    VOTE: Infinity Edge For reasons already stated above me.

BTW: I did use my ability last night. Not sure why it wasn't in the update....
    The ability that you claimed to me over PM? Tell me on PM who did you use it on then. I find it hard to believe.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Terminology? What's the point of correcting my Terminology??

I was talking about Mafia. About scum faction. About Outcasts being the assassins in this game. I even named it Bad guys back then.
    So you don't confuse others? So we know that you're referring to what we think you are?

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast