#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.
#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for:
- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among "mafia" players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.
- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it. This also counts in the “Revealing Your Role PM” rule.
- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), we will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can't remain active, you might not want to sign up.
After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, we shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you're leaving under our permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.
- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If we find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then we will take action. You can not like posts afeter death either.
- NAME CLAIMS. You cannot claim the name of your character. You may however claim your role. And Mass-claims are allowed.
#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS
Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.
#4. We would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add Soulmaster's name to the list of recipients when sending a PM.
If you make a QuickTopic, please give us the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell us what name you're using in the QT. If you're using IM, at least tell us what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give us a log.
We will not intrude in your plans unless it's needed; this process is to make sure that we are aware of what's going on and what's being faked.
#5. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
#6. If you change your username, mention @Soulmaster
; in thread and say your old name and then your new one.
#7. For voting, say "Vote: Name" in bold. To cancel that, just post "Unvote: Name" and then post a new name if you want to.
You can vote "No lynch: Name", but in a tie between lynching a player and not lynching, lynching will win. There will be only one lynch per day.
#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that we read the PM, so keep that in mind.
#9. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
All updates will occur at 9 pm to 10 pm CST. Check your timezones accordingly.
I will let you know if anything changes regarding the update time.
Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since 10 pm CST, it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended. I will try to let you know prior to this happening as much as possible.