Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 50

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

@Doctor jokool;

I never loved you.

But thank you for letting me win! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    I am so shocked. But happy. Wow, well great job!!
    "I am so shocked."

What? Did you think I'd lose :P? i don't blame you!

This game has been way too hard on me. Seriously, the Town was EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED, and I thought of forfeiting.... FIVE TIMES! Thank you!

The QT is filled with me panicking like mad. If Baron Dante wasn't inactive, I would have surely already lost. I'm sorry that I couldn't think up of a better claim for you, and that I nightkilled Booster Gold the night he was checking you.

Oh and @Mijzelffan;, I figured what your win condition was. That's why I helped with the madness when I said that I was surprised seeing the fish. Thanks for not outing me as Mafia once I claimed to you, and for encouraging me to not lose the game.
    @Paperhorse;, why didn't you ask me why I didn't vote for Doctor Jokool?
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 25th January 2013 at 03:44 AM.
    Midorikawa likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

note to self: never trust Human in another game

;_;

Anyways, um, congrats, mafia! X3 You did amazingly well, seriously.

As for how the game went... the way you subbed in people with sensitive knowledge to the game really bothered me. Jokool knew DB's ability, Human knew that FA was the doctor and how the JOAT ability was used, etc.. It... I mean, if Human hadn't known who FA was, would we have all gotten into that alliance? It really does affect the game a lot.

/can't comment on balance since she sucks at it

In any case, though, thanks for letting me play! X3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Human knew that FA was the doctor and how the JOAT ability was used, etc.. It... I mean, if Human hadn't known who FA was, would we have all gotten into that alliance? It really does affect the game a lot.
    I would have just mentioned everybody to get the Mason to claim out loud. Then from there I'd join the alliance. FA would have probably still claimed to me about being the doc.

What I find to be really amusing is how the Town was paranoid of the Borg, yet they weren't even in the game, and were the only cut role, LOL.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Yay victory. Thanks Soulmaster!

@HumanDawn; the funny thing about that is that you never actually were a lover with jokool, I just made soulmaster tell you you were and then played along with it :P

Still worked out best in the end though. And I did try to make it pretty clear to the town you were mafia by voting you and telling them why, but I guess I was just a bit too vague for the hint to catch on to everyone. Yup, just because someone is an independent doesn't mean you can't trust them, townies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @HumanDawn; the funny thing about that is that you never actually were a lover with jokool, I just made soulmaster tell you you were and then played along with it :P
    so

so

if i nightkilled myself all you 4 would have won instead?

omfg

It did help me somewhat, I guess.

Still worked out best in the end though. And I did try to make it pretty clear to the town you were mafia by voting you and telling them why, but I guess I was just a bit too vague for the hint to catch on to everyone. Yup, just because someone is an independent doesn't mean you can't trust them, townies.
    it's better this way with me winning :P

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

As for how the game went... the way you subbed in people with sensitive knowledge to the game really bothered me. Jokool knew DB's ability, Human knew that FA was the doctor and how the JOAT ability was used, etc.. It... I mean, if Human hadn't known who FA was, would we have all gotten into that alliance? It really does affect the game a lot.
    He did? Well didn't almost everyone :P
    Yeah that was just a major derp n my part. But at least he wasn't the one who killed her :P

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    He did? Well didn't almost everyone :P
    Yeah that was just a major derp n my part. But at least he wasn't the one who killed her :P
    I would have definitely made her claim to me if I were scum anyway.

Blog Entries

Well...... That was a crazy game....... Congratulations mafia and Mijzelffan!

ftr this was the cut role.
    Ah, so the Borg was going to be a cult role. Interesting..... Wonder how the game would have turned out with that role in it?

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    @Doctor jokool;

I never loved you.
    Likewise.

........ You bastard.......

Blog Entries

Since I don't think Soulmaster is going to post a timeline any time soon I'll post the timeline of my actions myself, since it's just too fun not to share.

Day 2: Everyone had to write all their posts in upside down text
    Day 3: Everyone who voted sputnik earlier had to vote Paperhorse (this was rejected I think)
    Night 4: The doctor protect would kill the target rather than protect them
    Night 5: I became a granny for one phase (sadly no one targeted me)
    Day 7: the person with the second most votes on them would be lynched rather than the person with the most votes (soulmaster forgot about this though and the effect was moved forward one phase)
    Day 8: Mafia could only follow bandwagons (Humandawn violated this but got away with it unpunished somehow)
    Night 9: Humandawn and Doctor Jokool were told they were lovered together, while in reality they were not

The reason I didn't make them actually lovers, it was a ploy knowing the mafia wouldn't commit suicide so if jokool or human died master mew or paperhorse would be the last mafia.

As for why I targeted Paperhorse so many times in the game, that was of course because she was the one that stopped my first situation, something that I as an immortal deity of chaos could not just let slide unpunished. :3 (Yet of course she still managed to live untill the very end xD)
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Since I don't think Soulmaster is going to post a timeline any time soon I'll post the timeline of my actions myself, since it's just too fun not to share.

Day 2: Everyone had to write all their posts in upside down text
    Day 3: Everyone who voted sputnik earlier had to vote Paperhorse (this was rejected I think)
    Night 4: The doctor protect would kill the target rather than protect them
    Night 5: I became a granny for one phase (sadly no one targeted me)
    Day 7: the person with the second most votes on them would be lynched rather than the person with the most votes (soulmaster forgot about this though and the effect was moved forward one phase)
    Day 8: Mafia could only follow bandwagons (Humandawn violated this but got away with it unpunished somehow)
    Night 9: Humandawn and Doctor Jokool were told they were lovered together, while in reality they were not

The reason I didn't make them actually lovers, it was a ploy knowing the mafia wouldn't commit suicide so if jokool or human died master mew or paperhorse would be the last mafia.

As for why I targeted Paperhorse so many times in the game, that was of course because she was the one that stopped my first situation, something that I as an immortal deity of chaos could not just let slide unpunished. :3 (Yet of course she still managed to live untill the very end xD)
    And here is the link to the Host Sheet.
    Host Sheet
    Not a direct timeline but it shows all the actions. though I feel like I'm missing a couple on there though.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

God, I love Q.

Just throwing that out there.

Good game, guys!
    Soulmaster likes this.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Oh I missed that on the host sheet.

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Congrats mafia, that was a fun game

I too was frustrated this game with with the substitution of players with game knowledge, and the incredible number of town power roles. We killed a JOAT night 1, a seer day 1, a replacer who could become the seer night 2...and then I was outed by another seer day 3. And while Q looked like an incredibly fun role to get to play, the ensuing chaos seemed to add to the vast power to make things even more frustrating. I think I would have liked for the mafia to have had some of the interesting abilities as well, I honestly felt a little short-changed.
    Also, consider not writing Mason role PMs that out the mafia Mason if someone knows anything about Star Trek? I think we were all a little surprised Akuraito didn't try and lead a lynch against Lore day 1. I certainly would have.

Thanks for running the game, Soulmaster.

Congratulations, mafia~

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast