Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 46

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/14/13) Day 8-it's so simple.

VOTE: Momoka

not going to change since i'll be asleep

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/14/13) Day 8-it's so simple.

VOTE: Momoka

...She's been in suspicion for a while now. Time to act on it.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Okay, time for me to go out on a limb again: VOTE: Dark Blueberry

I now believe you are the Borg. I originally though that the Borg would have a converter role, but since it seems that there's no converter (still not 100% on that though), I think your role fits the Borg.

I've also been told that you claimed to a lot of people early on (including myself, Master Mew, FinalArcadia (our Cop).... Hell, I think everyone knows your role by now), and I think by claiming, my original thought about you not wanting to be cop checked was correct. @Dark Blueberry;
    I didn't claim to FA. And seriously, my role is true. Why would I go all the way claiming something that has 50% chance of activating when I could claim something more easy?

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Vote: Momoka

Feel the same way now as I did last time I tried to lynch her. What baffles me is that people keep telling me she's suspicious, but every time a case has been pushed on her it's been met with nothing but resistance.

Oh, also: @Paperhorse You made 23 posts between Day 1 and Day 5, but then after Day 5 you went completely silent until Day 7, when you made two posts: one to join the Jokool bandwagon, and another to ask Jokool why he voted for me after declaring me "cleared." Your sudden and unexplained silence is noteworthy.

What are your thoughts on the present situation?
    Sorry for the inactivity, I've just been indecisive about some things.... but after talking to Akuraito I feel better about the game.

Vote:Momoka

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

VOTING CLOSED. UPDATE ENERGIZING.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Ahg dammit, I came in here too late. >< /posted even though it doesn't matter now

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I didn't claim to FA. And seriously, my role is true. Why would I go all the way claiming something that has 50% chance of activating when I could claim something more easy?
    Hmmmm..... Master Mew said that he knew for sure that (not including myself and MM) Human, Akuraito, FinalArcadia, Paperhorse knew about your role...

Either someone leaked your role, or he's lying?

Blog Entries

Today it was quite obvious who was the brunt of the accused. But there was a lone person who thought another person. Lo and behold that was who met her old enemy, Armus. Needless to say it didn't turn out well for her.

It is now Night 8
    Please send in all night actions.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/15/13) Night 8-As Security Chief,

Wait........ What just happened????

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/15/13) Night 8-As Security Chief,

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Hmmmm..... Master Mew said that he knew for sure that (not including myself and MM) Human, Akuraito, FinalArcadia, Paperhorse knew about your role...

Either someone leaked your role, or he's lying?
    I was in contact with FA before she died, so, yes, she definitely knew.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Okay, the last two mafia should be among Momoka, Akuraito and Paperhorse. Either that or a mafioso broke a rule and got away with it unscathed. Or @Soulmaster;'s memory failed him, again.

Blog Entries

The Outcasts were rejoicing tonight, reason being they have survived this long. But that doesn't mean they put their guard down. So they killed the suspected Spy.

It is now Day 9
    You may now vote.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally

Blog Entries

@Momoka Are you able to explain why Dark Blueberry was lynched instead of you yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Okay, the last two mafia should be among Momoka, Akuraito and Paperhorse. Either that or a mafioso broke a rule and got away with it unscathed. Or @Soulmaster;'s memory failed him, again.
    Please elaborate:

1. What causes you to single out Momoka, Akuraito, and Paperhorse? (Well, now just Momoka and Paperhorse, obviously)

2. What do you mean by, "a mafioso broke a rule and got away with it unscathed?"

3. What do you mean by "or Soulmaster's memory failed him, again?"

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/16/13) Day 9-I chose to believe I was per

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew
    @Momoka Are you able to explain why Dark Blueberry was lynched instead of you yesterday?
    I'm really not able to answer that. I have no explanation, since my ability obviously has nothing to do with that.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast