Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 45
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/13/13) Night 7-Tea, Earl Grey, hot.

If only the Town had a Roleblocker maybe we could kill Q...

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/13/13) Night 7-Tea, Earl Grey, hot.

This night was a sad night. The Outcasts were very annoyed at how they were doing, and trying to figure out how to kill all the rest of the Crew. And tonight they decided to kill the most shy member of the crew. They, unknown to Broccoli, turned off the Holodeck safeties, and programmed a wild Targ to attack him.

It is now Day 8
    You may now vote.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/14/13) Day 8-it's so simple.

O_O

Okay...? Good luck town, and thanks for letting me play, Soulmaster. :)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/14/13) Day 8-it's so simple.

Vote: Momoka

Feel the same way now as I did last time I tried to lynch her. What baffles me is that people keep telling me she's suspicious, but every time a case has been pushed on her it's been met with nothing but resistance.

Oh, also: @Paperhorse You made 23 posts between Day 1 and Day 5, but then after Day 5 you went completely silent until Day 7, when you made two posts: one to join the Jokool bandwagon, and another to ask Jokool why he voted for me after declaring me "cleared." Your sudden and unexplained silence is noteworthy.

What are your thoughts on the present situation?

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Sputnik's really a good kill target... ;_;

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

VOTE: Momoka

UNVOTE: Momoka

That's it I'm tired of hiding my thoughts.

DESTINY VOTE: Master Mew

Gyakuten Meets Orchestra: Cornered Chronology! (1-5) - YouTube (i just love this theme so much omfg how could I NOT USE IT)

Why aren't you dead yet? You spoke up in the Night Phase, you could have been Nightkilled, your commuter claim of being able to commute every night and talk is so utterly filled with bullshit a noob could figure out that you're lying. Yet Sputnik dies now for saying that maybe the players who look the most Town could actually be the Mafia. You've become extremely secretive and suspicious, and looking back, it all piles up and starts to make sense. Your actions raise more questions than answers. For example, when Doctor Jokool(presubbing in obviously) voted you when he thought you were scum, I defended you telling him that you were copchecked, and thus cleared. That was what I thought, until Paperhorse told me that you were never checked and cleared in the first place. Now if you really had nothing to hide, you would have said in-thread that you weren't cop checked when I defended you, but instead you didn't even bring it up. When I told Akuraito to tell you to show your private conversations with Booster Gold, you strangely refused. Now about Booster Gold... You never shared how you got in contact with him. If he were to trust you, he must have checked you. His death fully confirmed that he was the insane cop. If he checked you, and you're really Town, then you must have come up as "Mafia" for him to trust you like that. The checks you told us that he did were "Paperhorse Night One, Dark Blueberry Night Two, Night Three TheSleepyAbra, Night Four No check on Momoka because he furrgot durr durr" and then... come Night 5... Booster Gold died. WELL GEE.

I firmly believe that you're scum.

come at me bro

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

Needlessly dramatic.

"Hiding my thoughts?" It's like you think I didn't know or something... (Post #654)

Why aren't you dead yet? You spoke up in the Night Phase, you could have been Nightkilled, your commuter claim of being able to commute every night and talk is so utterly filled with bullshit a noob could figure out that you're lying.
    Well, I might not be dead yet because I'm the Commuter (not sure when we decided to completely disregard the simple answer).

I also might still be alive because I just led a lynch on Picard and am obviously vulnerable to a mislynch today. (Post #577)

I also might still be alive because you can't keep a secret and there have been rumblings of you suspecting me.

Yet Sputnik dies now for saying that maybe the players who look the most Town could actually be the Mafia.
    If I were scum and wanted to kill someone I felt threatened by last night, it would have been the person who suspected me but had claimed in-thread that they had no suspicions, not the person who was obviously angling to lynch me. (Post #653)
    You've become extremely secretive and suspicious, and looking back, it all piles up and starts to make sense. Your actions raise more questions than answers. For example, when Doctor Jokool(presubbing in obviously) voted you when he thought you were scum, I defended you telling him that you were copchecked, and thus cleared.
    You came up with that narrative all on your own, I never suggested it.
    That was what I thought, until Paperhorse told me that you were never checked and cleared in the first place. Now if you really had nothing to hide, you would have said in-thread that you weren't cop checked when I defended you, but instead you didn't even bring it up.
    Actually no, I wouldn't say that in-thread (thus why I didn't). I'm not going to question the townread on me.

When I told Akuraito to tell you to show your private conversations with Booster Gold, you strangely refused.
    Not strange. I even told her why I refused: Because I knew you sent someone I had an FoS on to pump me for info when you could have asked me yourself.

Now about Booster Gold... You never shared how you got in contact with him. If he were to trust you, he must have checked you. His death fully confirmed that he was the insane cop. If he checked you, and you're really Town, then you must have come up as "Mafia" for him to trust you like that. The checks you told us that he did were "Paperhorse Night One, Dark Blueberry Night Two, Night Three TheSleepyAbra, Night Four No check on Momoka because he furrgot durr durr" and then... come Night 5... Booster Gold died. WELL GEE.
    Or maybe he wasn't sure what to do with his "scum" checks and sought help from a player he trusted. It's not what I would have done, but again, didn't question his townread on me.

Ironically, if he had checked me first before coming to me, he never would have come to me. He would have kept getting "Scum" results and never trusted anyone until he got "town" on SleepyAbra or another member of the scumteam, then asked them for help - now wouldn't that have been lovely? We never would have caught SleepyAbra.

I firmly believe that you're scum.
    I gathered.

come at me bro
    No need. You are obviously Town.

You've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, and not once was I scum. Every time I flip Town in a game you think I'm even more likely to be Scum in the next. This paranoia is disappointing, but not unexpected.

EDIT: I also find it very amusing that your dramatic reveal is in post #666.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    @Dark Blueberry; you've been popping in and out of the thread without saying much. I'd like to hear what you think of recent events.
    basically this

i dunno about foses this night

There's nobody in my mind.
    Basically, those two above both have a point. Not really sure who to stick to, or if both are even town...?

Blog Entries

Okay, time for me to go out on a limb again: VOTE: Dark Blueberry

I now believe you are the Borg. I originally though that the Borg would have a converter role, but since it seems that there's no converter (still not 100% on that though), I think your role fits the Borg.

I've also been told that you claimed to a lot of people early on (including myself, Master Mew, FinalArcadia (our Cop).... Hell, I think everyone knows your role by now), and I think by claiming, my original thought about you not wanting to be cop checked was correct. @Dark Blueberry;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post

Needlessly dramatic.
    Makes for a more entertaining post imo.

"Hiding my thoughts?" It's like you think I didn't know or something... (Post #654)
    You know that I didn't mean for those thoughts :P.

Why aren't you dead yet? You spoke up in the Night Phase, you could have been Nightkilled, your commuter claim of being able to commute every night and talk is so utterly filled with bullshit a noob could figure out that you're lying.
    Well, I might not be dead yet because I'm the Commuter (not sure when we decided to completely disregard the simple answer).
    That claimed of being able to commute every night, yet from a player that tells me that he is usually the first target and wants to stay ingame, posted in the first Night Phase and second Night Phase. A theory I have is that you're not really a commuter, but a Town who lied about it to stay in game as a strategy to ward off Mafia. But then... wouldn't the Mafia have caught on by now?

I also might still be alive because I just led a lynch on Picard and am obviously vulnerable to a mislynch today. (Post #577)

I also might still be alive because you can't keep a secret and there have been rumblings of you suspecting me.
    Causing a "mislynch" = probable lynch target next time. Nobody said they suspected you.

What secret?

Yet Sputnik dies now for saying that maybe the players who look the most Town could actually be the Mafia.
    If I were scum and wanted to kill someone I felt threatened by last night, it would have been the person who suspected me but had claimed in-thread that they had no suspicions, not the person who was obviously angling to lynch me. (Post #653)
    "If I were scum I would do this! I swear! So that means I am totally not scum!".

oh yeah

bout that

i lied to be careful

You've become extremely secretive and suspicious, and looking back, it all piles up and starts to make sense. Your actions raise more questions than answers. For example, when Doctor Jokool(presubbing in obviously) voted you when he thought you were scum, I defended you telling him that you were copchecked, and thus cleared.
    You came up with that narrative all on your own, I never suggested it.
    Yes, it was my narrative, my mistake. What would you normally do then? Oh that's right. You should have told me that my narrative was wrong, but you didn't. Why? You're hiding something.

That was what I thought, until Paperhorse told me that you were never checked and cleared in the first place. Now if you really had nothing to hide, you would have said in-thread that you weren't cop checked when I defended you, but instead you didn't even bring it up.
    Actually no, I wouldn't say that in-thread (thus why I didn't). I'm not going to question the townread on me.
    Yeah. I mean, it worked WONDERS for you with the Double Voter Doctor Jokool unvoting you. With you not correcting it, EVERYBODY who has read it except your scum pal would think of you as being a confirmed Townie, and thus follow you.

When I told Akuraito to tell you to show your private conversations with Booster Gold, you strangely refused.
    Not strange. I even told her why I refused: Because I knew you sent someone I had an FoS on to pump me for info when you could have asked me yourself.
    yeah and your reason for refusing was that shitty reason

You could have answered her even with your BS reasons of an FOS on the mason, and the message would have still been received. If I asked you, it wouldn't have been very different.

inb4 "i refused to tell you when you didn't ask me in all stars and in that game i was town so i'm town too in this game!!!"

Now about Booster Gold... You never shared how you got in contact with him. If he were to trust you, he must have checked you. His death fully confirmed that he was the insane cop. If he checked you, and you're really Town, then you must have come up as "Mafia" for him to trust you like that. The checks you told us that he did were "Paperhorse Night One, Dark Blueberry Night Two, Night Three TheSleepyAbra, Night Four No check on Momoka because he furrgot durr durr" and then... come Night 5... Booster Gold died. WELL GEE.
    Or maybe he wasn't sure what to do with his "scum" checks and sought help from a player he trusted. It's not what I would have done, but again, didn't question his townread on me.
    I see...

Ironically, if he had checked me first before coming to me, he never would have come to me. He would have kept getting "Scum" results and never trusted anyone until he got "town" on SleepyAbra or another member of the scumteam, then asked them for help - now wouldn't that have been lovely? We never would have caught SleepyAbra.
    And if you hadn't lynched him sooner, and he happened to die later on in the game as the Strongman, people would question why you weren't killed with it with your "full time commuter that can talk too" and think you're scum.

No need. You are obviously Town.
    compliments

oooooooo

In my first ever Mafia game, I was set on lynching somebody. That somebody then told me that I was obviously Town, and me being a gullible fool, I unvoted them. What happened? They flipped scum. Scum would sure like to deflect suspicion and votes from them by complimenting who thinks they're scum. I'm not saying that the case will be the same for her. Heck, I'll be shocked if you turn up Town, but I could see you pulling it off to make me unvote you.

You've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, and not once was I scum. Every time I flip Town in a game you think I'm even more likely to be Scum in the next. This paranoia is disappointing, but not unexpected.
    "hey humandawn, every time you think i'm scum i turn out to not be scum, so I must not be scum in this game too!!!"

yeah sorry to burst your bubble but i figured you were scum in Parma's Nameless Mafia even though i wasn't even playing it

EDIT: I also find it very amusing that your dramatic reveal is in post #666.
    LOL

Blog Entries

Frankly, I find most of your rebuttal needlessly rude. I will respond to this, however:

That claimed of being able to commute every night, yet from a player that tells me that he is usually the first target and wants to stay ingame, posted in the first Night Phase and second Night Phase. A theory I have is that you're not really a commuter, but a Town who lied about it to stay in game as a strategy to ward off Mafia. But then... wouldn't the Mafia have caught on by now?
    If you really thought that, why in the world would you out someone's survival gambit? Particularly someone whose very survival is the primary reason for your suspicion?

Blog Entries

Frankly, I find most of your rebuttal needlessly rude.
    "So I'm just going to avoid all the points you put against me."

I will respond to this, however:

If you really thought that, why in the world would you out someone's survival gambit? Particularly someone whose very survival is the primary reason for your suspicion?
    If I didn't think you were scum, I wouldn't have outed it in the first place. And it's not my primary reason.

Blog Entries

Already addressed your points, no need to repeat myself. If you have something new that I somehow missed, tell me.

If I didn't think you were scum, I wouldn't have outed it in the first place. And it's not my primary reason.
    But what if I'm Town? You must be 100%ing me if you were willing to do that.

Blog Entries

Already addressed your points, no need to repeat myself. If you have something new that I somehow missed, tell me.

But what if I'm Town? You must be 100%ing me if you were willing to do that.
    UNVOTE: Master Mew

Handled on Skype. ._.

Apparently, Strongman can't even kill a Commuter.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

I suspect both momoka and dark blueberry.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast