Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 41
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/12/13) Day 7-I tend bar, and I listen

@Master Mew;
    @Sputnik;
    @Momoka;
    @Akuraito;
    @Baron Dante;
    @Mijzelffan;
    @Dark Blueberry;
    @Paperhorse;
    @HumanDawn;

Okay, I'm going to explain this once, and only once!

My suspicions are based on the people I can't clear. I have cleared Master Mew, Sputnik, Mijzelffan, Dark Blueberry, and Paperhorse.

Master Mew is clear in my mind because he is scum hunting like crazy! I don't think a mafioso would do this much scum hunting when it brings so much attention to yourself.

Sputnik is clear in my mind because I believe her ability is just to overpowered for mafia. If there's a converter, I doubt they converted her.

Mijzelffan is cleared basically because of the same reason Sputnik is.

Paperhorse is clear because I buy her Bulletproof claim.

Dark Blueberry is clear because I figured out something last night. He told me his ability a while back, and I won't reveal it in thread unless he says it's okay. But I will say this, I have proof that his claim is legit. So I've cleared him.

Now, the people I suspect are Momoka, Akuraito, Baron Dante, and HumanDawn.

Akuraito I suspect only if there's a converter. If there is one, I believe they used it the first night on the mason to get someone 'cleared' to spy on the town. But remember, this is only if there's a converter. If there isn't one, then she's obviously town.

Baron Dante I suspect is the converter, or at least some mafia role. He was active the first couple of phases, the same time that I believe the conversion took place. He hasn't been mod killed yet, so I suspect he is remaining active in the Mafia QT.

And finally, the reasons why I suspect Momoka and HumanDawn are mafia is because I have no way of clearing them. I have no idea what their roles are, and, honestly, I have no idea what side they're on. But, I believe there's at least 3, maybe 4 mafiosi left, although, Master Mew did bring up a good point that if there was a converter, then there wouldn't be as many mafia roles, so it may just be 3.

I'm almost positive that there was 15 townies to begin with, and either 5 mafiosi, or 4 mafiosi and 1 independent. Mijzelffan might be independent, so I'm thinking the later option is correct.

Now, if you all for some reason still believe that I'm mafia, fine.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/12/13) Day 7-I tend bar, and I listen

I want to know what clears Dark Blueberry. The proof.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Why would I tell you when you're one of my suspects?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Akuraito I suspect only if there's a converter. If there is one, I believe they used it the first night on the mason to get someone 'cleared' to spy on the town. But remember, this is only if there's a converter. If there isn't one, then she's obviously town.
    Then why did you refuse to claim to me? A converter hasn't died, so there's no proof that I'm mafia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Why would I tell you when you're one of my suspects?
    Then I suggest you choose one of your "clears" and tell them.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Done. Now, everyone, you see that I'm trying my best to locate scummy players. I haven't come up with absolute proof that my FoS' are mafia, but I am, without a doubt, 100% positive that the people that I've cleared are town! So please, look over my list, think, and vote for who you think is mafia.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You ignored my question. ^^;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    You ignored my question. ^^;
    Oops.... I missed that.

While it's true that there's no confirmation of a converter, I still don't want to take any chances.

If everyone thinks it's necessary, I guess I'll have no choice but to claim.

Blog Entries

Doctor jokool, I think you are trying too hard to look like a townie. Also, you seem so sure that there is a converter present and that Akuraito may have been converted. By the way, since the godfather is still out there, no one is technically cleared. (To a townie, that is.) And since we have lost the cops, we have to rely on their actions now. Doctor jokool, please tell us who your scumbuddies are.

Blog Entries

.................................................................................................... ...........................................................................

Blog Entries

You've declared half the remaining players clear, I don't really understand why you wouldn't have already claimed to someone.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew;
    @Sputnik;
    @Momoka;
    @Akuraito;
    @Baron Dante;
    @Mijzelffan;
    @Dark Blueberry;
    @Paperhorse;
    @HumanDawn;

Guess I have no choice: I'm the Double Voter. My authority makes my votes count for 2 whenever I vote for someone.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    You've declared half the remaining players clear, I don't really understand why you wouldn't have already claimed to someone.
    Ah, the good 'ol "you claimed too late" argument. Remember when you used that last time? Remember how it turned out it was a great argument to determine mafia with and you managed to lynch a mafioso? Yeah me neither.

Guess I have no choice: I'm the Double Voter. My authority makes my votes count for 2 whenever I vote for someone.
    You can't clear people with doublevotes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Ah, the good 'ol "you claimed too late" argument. Remember when you used that last time? Remember how it turned out it was a great argument to determine mafia with and you managed to lynch a mafioso? Yeah me neither.
    O.o

I pointed out the inconsistency that he has designated five players 100% Town and has loads of votes on him, yet didn't claim to any of them.

Did I say it made him Scum? No.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    You can't clear people with doublevotes.
    Hence why I didn't want to claim.....

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast