Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 40

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/12/13) Day 7-I tend bar, and I listen

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    @Master Mew; Oh for the love of.....

Fine, you want me to get rid of the person I think is the converter? Okay:

Unvote: Akuraito
    VOTE: Baron Dante

And after looking things over, I think I now know who the last of the mafia is (counting BD):

FoS: HumanDawn, Momoka, and (if there's a converter) Akuraito
    You think there are four scum left? We've already lynched two, this is a twenty player game. If there are four then we're in MYLO.
    I'm going by the 1 mafia for every 3 townies theory. 20 players = 15 townies + 5 mafiosi. I can't think of anyone that could be independent, except maybe Q, so there may only be 2 left (if aku isn't converted).

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/12/13) Day 7-I tend bar, and I listen

You think there are four scum left? We've already lynched two, this is a twenty player game. If there are four then we're in MYLO.
    I'm going by the 1 mafia for every 3 townies theory. 20 players = 15 townies + 5 mafiosi. I can't think of anyone that could be independent, except maybe Q, so there may only be 2 left (if aku isn't converted).
    I understand the numbers, but I am assuming that if there is a converter the Mafia's numbers are probably lowered - and yes, I am also assuming Mijzelffan is an Independent.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

I understand the numbers, but I am assuming that if there is a converter the Mafia's numbers are probably lowered - and yes, I am also assuming Mijzelffan is an Independent.
    Good Point.

Okay, let's assume that there is a converter. Out of the people I listed, who do you think is/are scummy?

And if there is no converter: Same question.

And it's late, so I'm heading to bed now....

Blog Entries

Good Point.

Okay, let's assume that there is a converter. Out of the people I listed, who do you think is/are scummy?

And if there is no converter: Same question.

And it's late, so I'm heading to bed now....
    Well, you listed:

Baron Dante
    Momoka
    HumanDawn
    Akuraito

I already said I agree with Momoka and Akuraito, but I don't remember you giving a reason for Baron Dante or HumanDawn.

You're not getting a compromise lynch out of me, at least not this early in the Phase.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Personally I'm pretty convinced Human is mafia.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

She sent me a PM earlier asking for a role claim.
    ...That's hardly a reason to be suspicious of someone.

@Mijzelffan;

...Could you back that up? >< And answer the questions from earlier, privately if needed?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    @Mijzelffan;

...Could you back that up? >< And answer the questions from earlier, privately if needed?
    Technically I could, but it's kinda hard to explain. And no, since I don't remember the questions from earlier.

Blog Entries

I am presently persuaded that Mijzelffan is an X-Shot Killproof Jester and will be relegating his blind FoS of Human to nothing more than an attention-grab to attract the lynch a third consecutive time until I have reason to believe otherwise.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Vote: Doctor Jokool.

This is our best bet for now.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

VOTE: Doctor Jokool

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

VOTE: Doctor Jokool

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew
    I believe Akuraito is scum because it is exceedingly obvious once you make one very understandable assumption about the setup,
    Eh..? What was this 'understandable assumption' involving the setup?

and I believe you are Scum because you deflected attention deliberately away from Momoka last phase
    Not especially all of that is true. He only went to vote who he thought was scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool
    I can't even remember what Momoka's claim was.
    Alright, how do you know my claim..? I only told Aku.

Akuraito, I'm also suspicious of atm. She sent me a PM earlier asking for a role claim.
    What's suspicious about her asking that? She's the uncounterclaimed mason, so she confirmed town unless there's a converter... which if there was, hasn't died, so...

Aku. Sure, I suggested the idea to kill GliscorMan because I thought he was mafia. I was right. I had no idea that he was a mason with Aku. All I was thinking at the time was getting rid of a scummy player. But I guess it's your word against mine.
    When Midori said before she died to vote Gliscorman, and she came up as cop, it was very likely that she checked him and he came up as Mafia, so it would be a perfect opportunity for you to bus her to look more innocent.

And with Aku's recent attempt to get a claim from me, I think I know who I'm going for:

VOTE: Akuraito
    Not sure I fully understand the reasoning on this.

As I said before, she's the uncounterclaimed mason(which I think is safe to say since she hasn't been counterclaimed), which makes it very pro-town that she would try to get claims. I'm not certain I understand why you thought that was scummy, because if you were the uncounterclaimed mason, I think you would probably try to do the same. In truth, you've really just voted someone who is pro-town.

Thing is, it's really more pragmatic to not try to lynch the perceived convertee until the converter flips.

Your willingness to vote for a "cleared" Townie before the Converter flips says a lot, actually.
    And with the weakest of reasons, as well.

Fine, you want me to get rid of the person I think is the converter? Okay:

Unvote: Akuraito
    VOTE: Baron Dante

And after looking things over, I think I now know who the last of the mafia is (counting BD):

FoS: HumanDawn, Momoka, and (if there's a converter) Akuraito
    What is with the random FOS and no reasoning being given?

I went to check on Baron Dante's activity, because it's been making me worry, and I saw that the last post he posted was in January 8th, when he voted for TheSleepyAbra. I think it's just an inactivity issue, which is another bad reason to vote for somebody. Especially when that somebody hasn't been online since the 8th of January, so you can't say that he has been PMing people privately. Soulmaster poked him to be active too today.

I'll VOTE: Doctor jokool for now unless something better comes up because this voting on 2 players who haven't been the slightest scummy is just too suspicious. It's as if you're trying to deflect attention off yourself onto others, with fragile reasoning.
    @Dark Blueberry; you've been popping in and out of the thread without saying much. I'd like to hear what you think of recent events.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; Attention grab? Tsk. And here I am trying to be helpful for once. Well, back to being unhelpful it is then.

vote: master mew

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    I believe Akuraito is scum because it is exceedingly obvious once you make one very understandable assumption about the setup,
    Eh..? What was this 'understandable assumption' involving the setup?
    That there's a converter.

I can't even remember what Momoka's claim was.
    Alright, how do you know my claim..? I only told Aku.
    And I definitely haven't told jokool. ._.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Master Mew; Attention grab? Tsk. And here I am trying to be helpful for once. Well, back to being unhelpful it is then.

vote: master mew
    That was indeed unhelpful. If you had a reason to say you were, "Pretty convinced," Human is mafia I'm all ears. Otherwise, I've concluded it was indeed a blind FoS, and that this was a blind vote.

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast