Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 39
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/11/13) Night 6-*pop*

Sooooo...... Mijzelffan is 2 shot kill proof?

Does that mean Paperhorse wasn't lying about being bulletproof???

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post

Yes, which raises the question as to why the hell Mijzelffan lied about being Bulletproof in the first place. If he knew her power role was different than hers, why would he even counterclaim it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

Yes, which raises the question as to why the hell Mijzelffan lied about being Bulletproof in the first place. If he knew her power role was different than hers, why would he even counterclaim it?
    Maybe he was town but now he's now mafia? There might be a converter (I think the Borg would fit that role).

Mafia convert Mizzie; he counter claims to cause confusion; if he's lynched, he survives; it it happens again, bam, same thing. Would be an interesting strategy to keep us from lynching two phases in a row, making the mafia stronger. Just a thought.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Maybe he was town but now he's now mafia? There might be a converter (I think the Borg would fit that role).

Mafia convert Mizzie; he counter claims to cause confusion; if he's lynched, he survives; it it happens again, bam, same thing. Would be an interesting strategy to keep us from lynching two phases in a row, making the mafia stronger. Just a thought.
    That does make logical sense, but then you'd think he wouldn't have just you and Sputnik to successfully lynch her. maybe you 2 are Mafia :P?

I don't really focus on the possibility that a conversion happened when not a single Mafia member that had convert abilities died. That would be an interesting possibility as to why he lied. I'm not buying his "Ah well, those things happen in mafia games.".

Blog Entries

That does make logical sense, but then you'd think he wouldn't have just you and Sputnik to successfully lynch her. maybe you 2 are Mafia :P?

I don't really focus on the possibility that a conversion happened when not a single Mafia member that had convert abilities died. That would be an interesting possibility as to why he lied. I'm not buying his "Ah well, those things happen in mafia games.".
    Not sure. Hahahaha..... No. At least, not me anyway.:P

Yeah, I guess we should try to focus on other players for now, but definitely keep an eye out on Mizzie.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Once more the night was calm. But the Outcasts were busy. At least those that were left. But they were a bit undecided, but they did manage to trap the oldest person on the ship in an Escape Pod and launch it.

But in her quarters was this note.

It is now Day 7
    You may now vote.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/12/13) Day 7-I tend bar, and I listen

Vote: Doctor jokool

FoS: Momoka

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/12/13) Day 7-I tend bar, and I listen

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post

There you go again. Voting without reason.....

What the hell makes you think I'm scum?

Blog Entries

There you go again. Voting without reason.....

What the hell makes you think I'm scum?
    Voting without stating a reason =/= Voting without a reason

I believe Momoka is scum primarily because of her claim. I believe Akuraito is scum because it is exceedingly obvious once you make one very understandable assumption about the setup, and I believe you are Scum because you deflected attention deliberately away from Momoka last phase and played a deliberate role in "clearing" Akuraito.

Blog Entries

I believe Momoka is scum primarily because of her claim. I believe Akuraito is scum because it is exceedingly obvious once you make one very understandable assumption about the setup, and I believe you are Scum because you deflected attention deliberately away from Momoka last phase and played a deliberate role in "clearing" Akuraito.
    I can't even remember what Momoka's claim was. Akuraito, I'm also suspicious of atm. She sent me a PM earlier asking for a role claim.

As for me, I'll admit that I thought lynching Mizzie was a better choice, but as for Aku...... What have I done that 'clears' her????

Blog Entries

I can't even remember what Momoka's claim was. Akuraito, I'm also suspicious of atm. She sent me a PM earlier asking for a role claim.

As for me, I'll admit that I thought lynching Mizzie was a better choice, but as for Aku...... What have I done that 'clears' her????
    It was your idea that Sputnik redirect to GliscorMan - and it was GliscorMan's idea that his Mason partner claim after he died. GliscorMan wanting his Townie partner cleared made no sense at the time, but it's beginning to make sense now...

I am accusing you of bussing your scumbuddy to clear his Mason partner. I am operating under what I feel is a very reasonable assumption that the Borg are in this game and have assimilated someone - converters usually convert as soon as possible, and if you were going to convert someone on Night 1, you would definitely choose someone you could easily clear in a pinch.

Blog Entries

It was your idea that Sputnik redirect to GliscorMan - and it was GliscorMan's idea that his Mason partner claim after he died. GliscorMan wanting his Townie partner cleared made no sense at the time, but it's beginning to make sense now...

I am accusing you of bussing your scumbuddy to clear his Mason partner. I am operating under what I feel is a very reasonable assumption that the Borg are in this game and have assimilated someone - converters usually convert as soon as possible, and if you were going to convert someone on Night 1, you would definitely choose someone you could easily clear in a pinch.
    The thing I thought cleared me in this game is the reason you think I'm mafia.

I still don't see how I ever 'cleared' Aku. Sure, I suggested the idea to kill GliscorMan because I thought he was mafia. I was right. I had no idea that he was a mason with Aku. All I was thinking at the time was getting rid of a scummy player. But I guess it's your word against mine.

Anyway, I do agree that GliscorMan's plan makes sense now. And with Aku's recent attempt to get a claim from me, I think I know who I'm going for:

VOTE: Akuraito

Blog Entries

Good call. Thing is, it's really more pragmatic to not try to lynch the perceived convertee until the converter flips. There's always the small chance that the Borg actually aren't in the game (very small chance) or that they aren't a converter.

I hardly expected to win you over and persuade you to vote for yourself, however, so I'll take what I can get. Your willingness to vote for a "cleared" Townie before the Converter flips says a lot, actually.

I have a working theory going that the Scum in this game are fanatical bussers.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; Oh for the love of.....

Fine, you want me to get rid of the person I think is the converter? Okay:

Unvote: Akuraito
    VOTE: Baron Dante

And after looking things over, I think I now know who the last of the mafia is (counting BD):

FoS: HumanDawn, Momoka, and (if there's a converter) Akuraito

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; Oh for the love of.....

Fine, you want me to get rid of the person I think is the converter? Okay:

Unvote: Akuraito
    VOTE: Baron Dante

And after looking things over, I think I now know who the last of the mafia is (counting BD):

FoS: HumanDawn, Momoka, and (if there's a converter) Akuraito
    You think there are four scum left? We've already lynched two, this is a twenty player game. If there are four then we're in MYLO.

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast