Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 35

Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/8/13) Day 5-Mother and Son

UNVOTE: Paperhorse
    VOTE: No Lynch

...Really unsure on either of them being mafia, to be honest.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    @HumanDawn; Just because you haven't witnessed me scumhunting, it doesn't mean I haven't been trying. And I'm not comfortable showing you conversations in public. The private convos I've had are private for a reason.
    You have a good point there. I thought that when you said that it was obvious that you were Town to those who voted you, I thought that it was what you did in public. Ahh, so they contain a lead on somebody? That's good to hear.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

@Master Mew; yeah but the flavour text specifies the kill being made but not working, while for a commuter it would probably say the target is nowhere to be found. The flavour text has been very specific, even telling us the doctor's medicine wasn't medicine, so I'm pretty sure it would've said something different if you were targetted.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Master Mew; yeah but the flavour text specifies the kill being made but not working, while for a commuter it would probably say the target is nowhere to be found. The flavour text has been very specific, even telling us the doctor's medicine wasn't medicine, so I'm pretty sure it would've said something different if you were targetted.
    and you're calling other people out on concentrating on one thing, when nearly all of your theories have been based on the flavour text? lol!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

VOTE: Mijzelffan

Subject to change. ><

Blog Entries

Two Bulletproof claims...... Both seem somewhat legit........

Okay..... I'm gonna go ahead and VOTE: Mijzelffan

I'm going out on a limb here, but my theory is that Mijzelffan is mafia, the mafia targeted Paperhorse, then Mijzelffan counter claimed to try to get rid of a powerful player.

Ooooohhhhh..... My poor head.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    FoS: Doctor jokool and Master Mew

What have I done that seems scummy to you????

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    My Commuter-status is compulsive. I'm gone every night, but still get to post (which sounds a lot like another role...)
    Ummmm...... That seems a bit overpowered...... How do we know that you're not lying and you're the godfather? FoS: Master Mew

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    I'm going out on a limb here, but my theory is that Mijzelffan is mafia, the mafia targeted Paperhorse, then Mijzelffan counter claimed to try to get rid of a powerful player.
    Why would the mafia attempt to kill someone who claimed bulletproof? Also if I were mafia why would I sacrifice myself just take out one townie? I actually already talked extensively about that second thing. Have you even read the thread at all?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Why would the mafia attempt to kill someone who claimed bulletproof? Also if I were mafia why would I sacrifice myself just take out one townie? I actually already talked extensively about that second thing. Have you even read the thread at all?
    I'm sorry! It's all just soooo confusing!!!!!

I'll admit, now that I re-read things over..... My idea does sound a bit

Unvote: Mijzelffan
    Vote: Paperhorse

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

UNVOTE: Paperhorse
    VOTE: Mijzelffan

The theory of his is extremely good, but the odds of PH being a godfather are extremely low. Maybe he is the godfather, and is only doing this for a cop check to clear himself. That's the most logical motive Mijzelffan can have, it would be perfect for him, where he could then say there really are 2 bulletproofs as a defence after being checked to avoid being lynched. I've also read a private consversation of her putting suspicion on GS, when he wasn't really in trouble, so why convince somebody to vote him as if she wanted a new lynch target? Plus, he sounds way too convinced that he was targeted, when, say, the Mafia could have hit FA's doctor target. And as Buoy and MM said, she has been checked, which makes it highly likely that she is saying the truth.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

VOTING CLOSED. UPDATE ENERGIZING.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Today there was much confusion. There were two people who said they were the same person. And as far as anyone could see they were indeed the same. So when someone said they wanted to kill one person it got mistaken for the other, and vice versa. And it all came down to one person...

It is now Night 5
    Please send in all Night Actions.

HOST NOTE
    When voting please remember to Unvote if you have previously voted. Voting "No Lynch" does count as a vote, it isn't like you didn't vote at all.(noting this because of Aku's last vote; it didn't count.)

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/9/13) Night 5-Stalemate

What the.

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Ok, I think something happened but I just don't know

Edit He's bulletproof then

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    HOST NOTE
    When voting please remember to Unvote if you have previously voted. Voting "No Lynch" does count as a vote, it isn't like you didn't vote at all.(noting this because of Aku's last vote; it didn't count.)
    Agh, my bad! >< I'm sorry about that. ^^;

Blog Entries

...... Wow...... That's just........ Wow.

But, at least this gives us a chance to check on Mijzelffan's alliance (although, if he is the godfather, it won't help much.... :P).

Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast