Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 33

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/8/13) Day 5-Mother and Son

What what what wait

The Mafia sent out their killer but when they got there to deliver the kill it somehow didn't work.
    So the mafia kill didn't work...?

- Doctor protection or Bulletproof

It seems the Doctor's hypospray wasn't filled with medicine tonight...

I wonder who FA protected... Agh, no I should've claimed to her...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/7/13) Night 4-So predictably treacherous!

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I've actually withheld some info I should've probably shared a lot earlier, but since I'm already late with it I might as well wait untill the dayphase untill I tell it.
    Whatcha got?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

One, The Mafia sent out their killer but when they got there to deliver the kill it somehow didn't work.
    Two, It seems the Doctor's hypospray wasn't filled with medicine tonight...
    Since the flavour text says the mafia kill failed and the doctor's medicine managed to kill someone rather than protect, I'm going to assume finalarcadia had some sort of hidden effect where-in she'd kill herself if she protected herself, while the mafia attempted to kill someone who is bulletproof. And that is me. I probably should've counterclaimed Paperhorse earlier on but for some reason I thought claiming wasn't smart so I didn't, untill I realised I don't have much to fear because I am bulletproof. So yeah, thank you mafia for doing the most obvious thing ever and try to kill me when I say I have info, while in reality you pretty much confirmed my role. :3

tl;dr I'm the real bulletproof, Paperhorse is most likely lying. I still think this theory is plausible:

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I can see a godfather claiming bulletproof in order to explain never being nightkilled and not having to worry about being checked after such a suspicious claim.
    vote: Paperhorse

Blog Entries

Vote: Paperhorse

FoS: Doctor jokool and Master Mew

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Good luck, town! I know you guys can do this!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

2 Bulletproofs and a Commuter? With apparently only 1 Strongman? Either Soulmaster didn't think this game through well, which I highly doubt is the case, or somebody's lying.

I... Didn't think that it could have been some hidden ability that killed FA. The first thing that came to mind was that maybe Momoko nightkilled her as FA was onto her, but apparently that wasn't the case.

The FT clearly says that the Mafia failed to kill somebody. From what we know, it could have been either Mijzelffan, PH, or Master Mew. Master Mew and PH had their claims outed, so the Mafia wouldn't dare target them if they were really Town, unless they were purposely trying to lose. That does make it more likely that Mijzelffan, was the target. Maybe he's Mafia trying to get rid of the bulletproof, but that sounds extremely risky.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

/facepalms.

Either Mijz is lying, or there are two bulletproofs in this game. @Mijzelffan; do you only have 1 shot immunity, or are you completely bulletproof?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post

FoS: Doctor jokool and Master Mew
    Would be nice if you actually explained these. Why do you find them FOS-worthy?

---

VOTE: Paperhorse

Blog Entries

Ugh why do you guys believe Mijz over me, when he has done nearly next to nothing to help the town? I was the second vote on GliscorMan. I've been actively scumhunting since the beginning of this game. By lynching me, you're losing a powerful protective role. Look at my past actions and decide based on my actions rather than my claim, which is a true claim. Bulletproof is not always scummy because it's a real role that hosts use for town aligned players.

Well I can already predict what's going to happen: You guys will be "shocked" when I flip town, even though it was obvious from the beginning I was town. And then all of you going to go and lynch Mijz.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Ugh why do you guys believe Mijz over me, when he has done nearly next to nothing to help the town? I was the second vote on GliscorMan. I've been actively scumhunting since the beginning of this game. By lynching me, you're losing a powerful protective role. Look at my past actions and decide based on my actions rather than my claim, which is a true claim. Bulletproof is not always scummy because it's a real role that hosts use for town aligned players.

Well I can already predict what's going to happen: You guys will be "shocked" when I flip town, even though it was obvious from the beginning I was town. And then all of you going to go and lynch Mijz.
    Oh yeah, because you have TOTALLY helped the Town. Akuraito claimed of being the Town mason, and yet you didn't contact her to help her at all. Being the second to vote Gliscorman meant nothing. Sputnik was clearly going to be the lynch target again, so any Mafia member could have voted him to get an excuse when Gliscorman turns up Mafia. Sputnik also claimed of being able to redirect it again, and Gliscorman was the next option. If I was Mafia, I would have definitely voted him knowing of the lynch redirect to appear more innocent. Oh, and it's not like bussing doesn't exist. I'm not seeing this active scumhunting, and your past actions aren't anything notable. Claiming Bulletproof isn't scummy, but 2 Bulletproofs? And a commuter?

Obvious from the beginning that you were Town? Yeah, I'm not seeing that. Nobody said that they thought that you were Town, and you haven't done anything to make it “obvious”. That really depends on what we could conclude on. If you turn up Town, we'll consider the possibilities and implications.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    2 Bulletproofs and a Commuter? With apparently only 1 Strongman? Either Soulmaster didn't think this game through well, which I highly doubt is the case, or somebody's lying.

I... Didn't think that it could have been some hidden ability that killed FA. The first thing that came to mind was that maybe Momoko nightkilled her as FA was onto her, but apparently that wasn't the case.

The FT clearly says that the Mafia failed to kill somebody. From what we know, it could have been either Mijzelffan, PH, or Master Mew. Master Mew and PH had their claims outed, so the Mafia wouldn't dare target them if they were really Town, unless they were purposely trying to lose. That does make it more likely that Mijzelffan, was the target. Maybe he's Mafia trying to get rid of the bulletproof, but that sounds extremely risky.

Apparently... there are some hidden abilities that you might not be aware of...

Blog Entries

It wasn't in her RolePM either

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, because you have TOTALLY helped the Town. Akuraito claimed of being the Town mason, and yet you didn't contact her to help her at all. Being the second to vote Gliscorman meant nothing. Sputnik was clearly going to be the lynch target again, so any Mafia member could have voted him to get an excuse when Gliscorman turns up Mafia. Sputnik also claimed of being able to redirect it again, and Gliscorman was the next option. If I was Mafia, I would have definitely voted him knowing of the lynch redirect to appear more innocent. Oh, and it's not like bussing doesn't exist. I'm not seeing this active scumhunting, and your past actions aren't anything notable. Claiming Bulletproof isn't scummy, but 2 Bulletproofs? And a commuter?

Obvious from the beginning that you were Town? Yeah, I'm not seeing that. Nobody said that they thought that you were Town, and you haven't done anything to make it “obvious”. That really depends on what we could conclude on. If you turn up Town, we'll consider the possibilities and implications.
    Yeah but why are you so convinced that I'm the one lying, and Mijz isn't?

And I really haven't had time to contact Akuraito. I've been busy with real life and staff things. I would have gotten around to it, eventually.

By the way, to clarify, my role is that if I am targeted for a nightkill, the kill won't go through. Which means I'm bulletproof. Maybe Mijz has a one shot immunity? I mean, it's possible.

Blog Entries

Yeah but why are you so convinced that I'm the one lying, and Mijz isn't?

And I really haven't had time to contact Akuraito. I've been busy with real life and staff things. I would have gotten around to it, eventually.

By the way, to clarify, my role is that if I am targeted for a nightkill, the kill won't go through. Which means I'm bulletproof. Maybe Mijz has a one shot immunity? I mean, it's possible.
    I'm not entirely convinced that he's saying the truth, but I'm going to go with what he's saying because he has brought up a good enough, and plausible case against you. I see that he is more likely to be saying the truth.

“Eventually”...

Yeah, not buying it. You went on to claim to Sputnik, now, how hard and time consuming is it to message Akuraito “Hey, can I help? Got any leads? Something to discuss privately?”. It has been like, 3 phases already.

I know what bulletproof is. That's a possibility, but he would have said that when he claimed outloud this phase.

Blog Entries

Vote: Mijzelffan.

It's safer this way. We get to see who is lying still, but we don't risk a cop-checked player who has done a whole lot more than a late counter-claim (and don't go saying, "omfg but buoy u havent done a lot" because just stfu i dont have to be doing a lot myself to tell when other people aren't doing anything much), as far as I can see. It's a bit of a late reaction from Mijzelffan, and this theory of a hidden ability speaks volumes of bullshit to me. It's barely plausible, but is it likely in context with the roles revealed so far? No. As well as that, the utter lateness of this counter-claim when you're BULLETPROOF is a bit off, and, yes, meta, but not at all like Mijz. Also, he seems confident in his theory that a godfather is claiming bulletproof without much reasoning except a cop-check and a bulletproof claim. This whole thing seems like a set-up in the first place: conveniently there's no "intentional" kill, which conveniently backs up Mijz's bulletproof claim after he says that he "has information". I'm sorry, but I'm really not buying this, and I'm not going to risk a cop-checked player over somebody else. The chance that she's godfather compared to the chance that she's town is something to consider, I believe, as well as the circumstances behind Mijz's sudden and late -- again, I will stress LATE -- reveal.

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast