Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 32

Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/7/13) Night 4-So predictably treacherous!

My suspicions are on Momoka.

Her behavior has been pretty odd this game, in my opinion. At least half of her posts are during the Sputnik debacle way back, and I think that is because it was the perfect place for a mafia member to be active. Based on the tide of the game, she could either help lynch Sputnik (who now seems to be believed as a townie) and not be blamed as many others were voting her as well, or she could try to support her to look really good whenever Sputnik may (probably) show up town if lynched or killed.

Since then, she hasn't spoke up much. And even when all that was going on, her behavior seemed odd. Too calm, too diplomatic for her.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/7/13) Night 4-So predictably treacherous!

I've had a couple of suspicions, but most of them aren't even worthy of a FoS anymore.

I do agree with FA about Momoka though. It might just be that she's trying a different way to play, but it's still odd.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post

Her behavior has been pretty odd this game, in my opinion. At least half of her posts are during the Sputnik debacle way back, and I think that is because it was the perfect place for a mafia member to be active. Based on the tide of the game, she could either help lynch Sputnik (who now seems to be believed as a townie) and not be blamed as many others were voting her as well, or she could try to support her to look really good whenever Sputnik may (probably) show up town if lynched or killed.

Since then, she hasn't spoke up much. And even when all that was going on, her behavior seemed odd. Too calm, too diplomatic for her.
    Mmmm, what can I say to that? My play style has been different in other games, just didn't work out too well. If you think I'm scummy only for that reason, then be my guest. I was active during that because well, who could think it would've been hard to be active then? I hadn't done much else, so I figured might as well jump in. Two possibilities... I can't say anything about those since neither are my intention. It's not as if I'm going after her now, am I?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    I was active during that because well, who could think it would've been hard to be active then? I hadn't done much else, so I figured might as well jump in.
    Saying "who could think it would've been hard to be active then" sounds like you over-thought taking action then, like it was calculated in a way to make you seem either as town as possible, as active as possible, or able to blend in.

The bold part concerns me. You acknowledge you hadn't done much else, and what better time to do so than during a situation where there was relatively no risk? No matter what happened, nobody other than Sputnik could really have looked bad, which is the perfect kind of time for a mafia member to be active or try to win points with town.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Saying "who could think it would've been hard to be active then" sounds like you over-thought taking action then, like it was calculated in a way to make you seem either as town as possible, as active as possible, or able to blend in.

The bold part concerns me. You acknowledge you hadn't done much else, and what better time to do so than during a situation where there was relatively no risk? No matter what happened, nobody other than Sputnik could really have looked bad, which is the perfect kind of time for a mafia member to be active or try to win points with town.
    The bolded part just answered your own question. This all seems like a good excuse to get me lynched, and I'm not sure I trust that... personally, I don't see what's so wrong with me finding a chance to be active. Fushimi did the same thing as I did, and yet I didn't see you thinking anything of her or try to put suspicions on her...

Not sure what to think of jokool either. If you're doing this to me, you might as well for him too since I can only remember him being active during the whole Sputnik situation. Could be remembering wrong, but I think that was the time most of us were active.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I think I need to cool off a bit after all that hype about Gen 6 and stuff. I'll come back tomorrow.

Blog Entries

@Momoka

With the other two you brought up, that seems to be more in-line with their usual behavior as town. For you, you seem overly cautious. And the people who have the most reason to be overly cautious are mafia.

Considering it's not even a day phase, you're not in any lynch danger right now. Master Mew wanted to hear our suspicions. I voiced mine.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@FinalArcadia;

Not seeing how I'm being 'overly cautious'. I'm merely curious for your reasoning, that of which I'm still not seeing. And if you think that was normal for everyone else, then why did you say the
    Quote Originally Posted by FA
    You acknowledge you hadn't done much else, and what better time to do so than during a situation where there was relatively no risk? No matter what happened, nobody other than Sputnik could really have looked bad, which is the perfect kind of time for a mafia member to be active or try to win points with town.
    ..? That should relate to everyone who started posting that phase, not just myself.

Blog Entries

@Momoka

I gave my reasoning on my initial post this phase.

In regards to who all started posting that phase, either those people are already dead, or they are like jokool and Fushimi in my eyes and it didn't strike me as out-of-the-ordinary behavior as town. Not to say I won't go back and look for more, but you stand out to me most right now, and I like to focus on a single person at a time so I don't confuse myself.

And besides that, the way you gave your reasons for posting almost exclusively during that time (and that you acknowledged it) sounded calculated to the point that it felt more like a the work of a mafia member's mind than a townie's.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia
    And besides that, the way you gave your reasons for posting almost exclusively during that time (and that you acknowledged it) sounded calculated
    It's not like I'm exclusively posting there now, am I..? You make it sound like I hadn't previously posted at all. People like Mijzelffan and Buoy seemed to moreso post just then rather than only myself. Still finding it strange how you out me and not those two who have barely done anything this entire game besides the Sputnik situation... but then, I'm sure you'll just say 'their behavior was normal for town' which relies only on the power of meta.

EDIT: Wait, Buoy has done more. Mistake by me.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

I've actually withheld some info I should've probably shared a lot earlier, but since I'm already late with it I might as well wait untill the dayphase untill I tell it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I can see a godfather claiming bulletproof in order to explain never being nightkilled and not having to worry about being checked after such a suspicious claim.
    Is this an FoS on Paperhorse, then?

I had suspected we could find scum somewhere in the, "Sputnik what the bleep are you doing," mob, and Momoka is indeed a possibility.

Her defense raises the equally valid point that she was not alone in that endeavor, but something about her posts felt a little less like outrage and more like wanting to look outraged if you ask me - but you didn't ask me, so I'd like input from others in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    I've had a couple of suspicions, but most of them aren't even worthy of a FoS anymore.

I do agree with FA about Momoka though. It might just be that she's trying a different way to play, but it's still odd.
    "A couple of suspicions?" Great, I'd like to hear them. If you say they aren't even worthy of an FoS anymore, that's even better because it means you've since decided they're probably Town - I'd be interested to hear townreads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I've actually withheld some info I should've probably shared a lot earlier, but since I'm already late with it I might as well wait untill the dayphase untill I tell it.
    I eagerly await this information.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post

"A couple of suspicions?" Great, I'd like to hear them. If you say they aren't even worthy of an FoS anymore, that's even better because it means you've since decided they're probably Town - I'd be interested to hear townreads.
    Sputnik and Dark Blueberry. I didn't like how Sputnik just spilled info so easily like she did earlier, but I'm leaning more towards odd move by a townie. And Dark Blueberry I found suspicious because of his role claim to me, but now I think I'll trust it since he hasn't really done anything else that seems scummy to me.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post

I'd like us to use this Night Phase to its greatest scumhunting potential, so what are everyone's thoughts on recent events? I'd especially like to hear from @Paperhorse now.
    Hi :)

I've been working all day, so I haven't really gotten the chance to read through the thread that much. Right now, I suggest we go through TheSleepyAbra's posts, and see if it can give us any clues about other players's alignment. Since he voted for Dark Blueberry day 2, I'm inclined to believe she is town.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

This night was fairly straight forward, all except two things.
    One, The Mafia sent out their killer but when they got there to deliver the kill it somehow didn't work.
    Two, It seems the Doctor's hypospray wasn't filled with medicine tonight...

It is now Day 5
    You may now vote.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast