Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 28
Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

WIFOM, welcome to the game.

I would suppose.

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

I am honestly astonished at all of this. I hope the town can forgive me for my lapse in judgment in trusting her. I won't make the mistake in trusting her again because this type of playstyle is harmful to the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Sputnik if you try to lynch me you will quickly learn the REASON scum like to claim Commuter: Because it's a real Town-aligned role that Hosts sometimes include in their setups.

This is all very fascinating, however. So Paperhorse wants to lynch me? I'd like to hear more about this.
    Yes, I thought I had a lead on you. Now I'm not so sure after all of this. And I would have questioned you before lynching you.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    I am honestly astonished at all of this. I hope the town can forgive me for my lapse in judgment in trusting her. I won't make the mistake in trusting her again because this type of playstyle is harmful to the town.
    Um, didn't you already say when the MLP Mafia ended when she helped screw your Mafia team when you assured her victory if she sided with you that you wouldn't?

tbh can't blame you we've done the same mistake more than twice

Do you think she's scum?

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    WIFOM, welcome to the game.

I would suppose.
    If this is WIFOM, then why did you bring it up in the first place? I'm just curious if you have anything else to add to this besides such nonsensical reasoning.

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

@Sputnik; About the thing earlier,

Asking about who told you to redirect the lynch to? Anyone could've asked you.
    Same reaction? LOL - who wouldn't have shown that sort of reaction after hearing your answer? It was very unexpected - It could've been anyone, but THAT PERSON?

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Um, didn't you already say when the MLP Mafia ended when she helped screw your Mafia team when you assured her victory if she sided with you that you wouldn't?

tbh can't blame you we've done the same mistake more than twice

Do you think she's scum?
    Yes, I pretty much made the same mistake twice, which was share information I shouldn't have, and trust her with it.

At this moment I think she's town-aligned because I don't think a mafioso would shoot herself in the foot like this. Imo, she's a very misguided townie. Plus, a 2x lynch redirection is too powerful for a mafia role.

I'm frankly wondering if Sputnik is too dangerous to be left alive, even if she is town.

Is it possible she has some neutral role, and is trying to side with the mafia here by communicating these role claims because she doesn't actually know who to tell?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSleepyAbra View Post
    I'm frankly wondering if Sputnik is too dangerous to be left alive, even if she is town.
    pretty much my thoughts, to be perfectly honest.

Is it possible she has some neutral role, and is trying to side with the mafia here by communicating these role claims because she doesn't actually know who to tell?
    Hm, I had never thought of that... her being independent is certainly a possibility... and siding with the mafia as of now seems to be the smart choice, our cop being dead and all and us without leads...

Kaito Tenjo is now Fushimi.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

After much debate(something which isn't uncommon) their efforts were focused on Engineering.
    They managed to create a Coolant leak in the thruster assembly. So naturally who would go down? Nobody but the Chief Engineer.
    But the leak was to far they had to depressurize that part of the ship, along with Geordi.

And once again a message went out though the intercom.

It is now Day 4
    You may now vote.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/5/13) Day 4-Lady Luck left me long ago.

Hm, well then... Was fun while it lasted.

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/5/13) Day 4-Lady Luck left me long ago.

Alright, I think 2x Lynch redirect is oddly powerful for town or mafia, and I'm developing a suspicion that Sputnik may be neutral trying her hardest to defect. Even if she is town, I'm still not certain I want her alive, unless she's running a very deep gambit she's done more harm than good, and I'm a little concerned about what she may yet do if we let her live.

Vote:Sputnik

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Sputnik still has her vote... but I still think she's town. But to out two members like that...

FoS: Sputnik

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Sputnik still has her vote... but I still think she's town. But to out two members like that...

You still think I'm town, and you are giving me an FoS. Please explain.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

You still think I'm town, and you are giving me an FoS. Please explain.
    Reason you're town: You had no reason to bus Gliscorman when you used your second lynch redirect if you were mafia. You could've just killed an extra townie with that and get lynched two phases later, while you gathered more info for your buddies.

FoS: Outing two players in the open. Now the mafia won't target them at all, if they are town ;_; I learned that the hard way in Unova mafia that leaving chances for the mafia to make a mistake in targeting a bulletproof player/commuting player is crucial. Of course, they could be mafia fake-claiming their roles to you, but people have ways to out counterclaims without actually saying who it was. And seeing that they haven't been counterclaimed yet, they seem townish.

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast