Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 27

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Ruining your leads...? You know who the town is, scum.
    Thanks for ignoring my question. I fail to see why she's so scummy to you. So what if she was reluctant to claim? You act like you're cleared, but you aren't. And the saying the the same thing part... That isn't very solid either. We have no proof she did that, and you could just be saying that.
    Akuraito likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito Tenjo View Post
    And then Master Mew claims commuter to me. XDD This is wonderful. I'm a scum magnet.
    ? Why does that make him scum...?
    It makes him scum because commuter is an incredibly easy claim for a mafioso to make. All they have to do is disappear for a phase and repeat. I say we lynch him.

EDIT: Which actually makes Paperhorse seem more town because she recommended that we lynch him on day 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito Tenjo View Post
    And then Master Mew claims commuter to me. XDD This is wonderful. I'm a scum magnet.
    ? Why does that make him scum...?
    It makes him scum because commuter is an incredibly easy claim for a mafioso to make. All they have to do is disappear for a phase and repeat. I say we lynch him.

EDIT: Which actually makes Paperhorse seem more town because she recommended that we lynch him on day 4.
    That is way too reckless. And so what if it is easy? We can't just make assumptions like that. I'll look back, but his behavior isn't even that scummy to me, so no, I'm not going to vote him.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

... I am at an utter loss for words.

I just...

My god. O_O

Could you be THAT BAD?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Ruining your leads...? You know who the town is, scum.
    If Paperhorse really is town, then the mafia are never going to target her until they outnumber the town. Which means, every night kill will result in successful kills unless there's a commuter/protection. This is probably the least info we can get from Sputnik outing the player.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Sputnik, what are you doing? There was absolutely no need to out their names in the thread like that, and, quite frankly, you should know how bad of a move that is. You've just hurt the town immensely, since now the mafia know not to target two people; it leaves more chance for important roles to be hit due to those two players being eliminated as options for them. I just... why?

And you act so damn certain that Paperhorse (EDIT: Master Mew applies as well) is scum. There... is not really monumental evidence against her, so there's no reason for you to be so sure that she's mafia. Honestly, you just made me trust you even less, as if that were possible.
    Last edited by Akuraito; 5th January 2013 at 07:45 PM.

Blog Entries

I... what did I just read.

You out two different claims within the same phase, because you think they are scummy for whatever reason, leaving them out for the Mafia. Instead of like, keeping it private or at least not outing who they are.

Which is, even with your peculiar way of playing completely bizarre.

In fact, TOO bizarre. Which makes me think this is a monumental act to make you seem town that plays horribly BEYOND horrible. .-.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Sputnik; Why are you saying these claims out in the open like this? Surely you do realize that even the mafia will see this as well, which isn't looking pro-town for you. Not that it can be undone, but that was kinda outlandish.
    Akuraito likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I like how that's not "it likely makes him scum," but is instead "it makes him scum." First of all, commuter could be true. I'm not saying to believe him instantly, but it is hardly as though there are never actually town commuters who aren't fake-claiming.

And second of all, why are you so certain? You told us you had things under control when you killed our cop, why in the name of Arceus would we believe you again? Because you had 2x lynch redirection? Just when people start to trust you, you do this. And once again, I find you incredibly suspicious, because how a townie could think this was a good idea is beyond me.

Blog Entries

Sputnik if you try to lynch me you will quickly learn the REASON scum like to claim Commuter: Because it's a real Town-aligned role that Hosts sometimes include in their setups.

This is all very fascinating, however. So Paperhorse wants to lynch me? I'd like to hear more about this.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

I'm still baffled by Sputnik's actions, but I do have a couple of questions:

Dark Blueberry's actions in thread are pretty odd, and to add on to my suspicions, both Paperhorse and Dark Blueberry both sent me private messages asking me the exact same question, and when I gave them my answer, they had the same reply.
    Besides the actions in thread and the PMs, is there anything else about DB that makes you suspicious?

Also, what was the question that DB and Paperhorse asked you?

Blog Entries

@Doctor jokool;

About DB, that's it.

And about the question, they both wondered who my informant was, and had very similar reactions to it.

@FinalArcadia;

I think the mafia's tactic is to tell other players that they are suspicious of one-another. The fact that they both asked what my informant was, and basically said "oh, that makes sense," is too coincidental.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I think the mafia's tactic is to tell other players that they are suspicious of one-another. The fact that they both asked what my informant was, and basically said "oh, that makes sense," is too coincidental.
    I don't see how their reactions being similar even matter. Plus, why would the mafia send two of them to ask? Only one was needed for the rest of them to learn, so there's no point.

Blog Entries

That could be what they want you to think, Akuraito. To kill your enemy, you have to think like your enemy would.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That could be what they want you to think, Akuraito. To kill your enemy, you have to think like your enemy would.
    Couldn't the same be said for you as well, then..?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast