Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 26

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post

Anyone have any ideas, like maybe Worf?
    I don't even watch Star Trek and I'm not sure if the majority of people in here do... XD
    jokool likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Maybe we should start trying to figure out what kind of character would have a 2x lynch redirect role.

What's the point?
    Might clear up which side she is on. I know that it would only be speculations, but it might help determine whether she is a 'confirmed townie' or not.

Blog Entries

Maybe we should start trying to figure out what kind of character would have a 2x lynch redirect role.

What's the point?
    Might clear up which side she is on. I know that it would only be speculations, but it might help determine whether she is a 'confirmed townie' or not.
    She can't confirm or deny anyway, and, as far as I can see, the roles look sort of loosely matched to characters. It's not as though you'll be able to guess it, because the roles are generally attached based on minor characteristics of who they are, anyway. It doesn't really help. This looks like a feeble attempt to try and sidetrack town, although it may not be purposeful, I guess. Besides, 2x lynch redirect is slightly OP for a mafia role.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I haven't watched much of Star Trek either. What we could do is check who the villains from The Next Generation are and speculate from that point on. It's worth a try. There should be 4/5 with 20 players.

Blog Entries

What's the point?
    She can't confirm or deny anyway, and, as far as I can see, the roles look sort of loosely matched to characters. It's not as though you'll be able to guess it, because the roles are generally attached based on minor characteristics of who they are, anyway. It doesn't really help. This looks like a feeble attempt to try and sidetrack town, although it may not be purposeful, I guess. Besides, 2x lynch redirect is slightly OP for a mafia role.
    True, very true. Just thought I would try to suggest something to maybe help clear things up.

So, moving on from Sputnik, does anyone have any suspects?

Blog Entries

I'm suspicious of Paperhorse and Dark Blueberry.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I'm suspicious of Paperhorse and Dark Blueberry.

Interesting. Why Dark Blueberry? And why Paperhorse, for that matter?

Blog Entries

I was talking to Paperhorse on Skype and she told me she was bulletproof, which is an odd claim for someone to make, and was reluctant to claim the first time I asked her. Dark Blueberry's actions in thread are pretty odd, and to add on to my suspicions, both Paperhorse and Dark Blueberry both sent me private messages asking me the exact same question, and when I gave them my answer, they had the same reply. There's no way this is a coincidence. I have a feeling they are two mafiosi trying to get information out of me because I'm basically cleared.

Blog Entries

Interesting... It just so happens that Dark Blueberry claimed to me a while ago. I found the claim very odd, but didn't think much of it at the time.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Mmmm, I'm not sure about the 'basically clear' part, but I do find it odd how Paperhorse would claim to you so easily like that... The same reactions thing is odd, but no one would surely have that happen. Although I do get the feeling one of them is mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I'm not suspicious of them. I don't have any reason to be suspicious of them because... well... there's no real reason. Sputnik, if you're suspicious of somebody, you should state your reasons.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Calling Bullshit on Sputnik's claims anyway.

Okay, tell us what is odd about claiming bulletproof? Secondly, WHO THE HELL OUTS A BULLETPROOF CLAIM LIKE THAT? You should have asked for counterclaims first to be sure. The only thing the Mafia would know of is the existence of one, but NOT the player.

You've just given the Mafia information OPENLY in thread. If you're lying about Paperhorse's claim, and she's actually a Spy, then I'd give you points. If she's really the bulletproof she claims to be, then we've lost the potential to save somebody from being nightkilled. Great.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 5th January 2013 at 06:53 PM.

Blog Entries

And then Master Mew claims commuter to me. XDD This is wonderful. I'm a scum magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    And then Master Mew claims commuter to me. XDD This is wonderful. I'm a scum magnet.
    ? Why does that make him scum...?

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

@Sputnik; spreading information like this is seriously hurting the town. You really need to think before you post in thread. By outing my claim in thread, you just ruined one of my leads.

Blog Entries

Ruining your leads...? You know who the town is, scum.

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast