Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 25

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

hey so

guess who's an absolute idiot and didn't claim because she didn't want the mafia to know who she was

when my mason was mafia

so they already know

yeah :I

But, um, GM's mason here. Why I was defending him earlier.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

It's fine, Aku. Everyone makes mistakes. ^_^ It's good to have two confirmed townies now.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

...Like FA said, you're not confirmed. Why do you think I didn't claim to you even before I remembered that the mafia knew who I was? I don't trust you, tbh.

EDIT:

Also, since, well, why not, here are quotes from the QT (I can't share the link). There was a small discussion at the beginning about the past times we had been masons, but that was fairly irrelevant, so... tbh all of the QT was irrelevant but i still want to share it just in case :I

Begins on the first, right before I posted my first defense and redirection of suspicion to Sputnik:

So you can see that there wasn't much. If someone asks, I'll get the beginning parts, but for now, I don't see a need.
    Last edited by Akuraito; 5th January 2013 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

That was unhelpful...

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    A... wolf?
    Sorry, yeah, used to playing Werewolf, which is the same game but with everything renamed.

So, looking back over the previous day's posts, and Aku's chat with GM, it seems like the only people who were actually defending GM yesterday were myself and Buoy. I already gave my rationale, and have to admit wasn't entirely surprised that he was mafia: Buoy, what's your excuse?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    That was unhelpful...
    Literally my reaction when I saw his death and looked through our QT again for clues.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @FinalArcadia Sputnik is not confirmed, but she is now more likely to be Town than most.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but why's that? She hasn't been cop checked(to what I know of), she redirected her lynch to the cop when she acted like she had a plan, and her behavior doesn't exactly scream town. I just don't see what could make her lean toward the town side.

Blog Entries

2x lynch redirection for a Mafia is extremely unlikely. Especially with a Mafia member being masons with a Townie. Then again, when I was Mafia in the GSCHGSS Mafia with lynch redirection, I could kill 2 Townies instead of one, but this was with a power up I got.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

2x lynch redirection for a townie is very rare, though, too.

Yeah... I think it can go both ways, so we have no way of knowing. All I'm saying is her actions and posts aren't backing up to make her seem more town than mafia.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 5th January 2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: oops repeated a word

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

While Sputnik's actions aren't working in her favor(Redirecting onto the cop, odd games earlier that last phase) I don't know if I have any reason not to believe her. Yes, she was never cop checked, and the only indication is that she claimed... which isn't really an indication, since the role could be either... I can't help but feel this is all a tad too obvious for a mafioso to do. Lynching the cop, acting suspicious, this whole thing... seems off to me.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

It could be balanced with a town vig killer. Yeah... about the Sputnik behaviour, it's coming off as her usual self. We have to consider that she did use the 2nd lynch redirection on a Mafia, but that was after you guys forced her to. She seemed to be content with using it, but that could have been an act.

I probably shouldn't bring up another game, but... In the Bleach mafia, she pretty much bussed/called out her own teammate, when it wasn't even needed. So I wouldn't doubt that she would put on an act. But then I guess this is all meta? But still, maybe something to keep in mind.

Blog Entries

Maybe we should start trying to figure out what kind of character would have a 2x lynch redirect role.

Anyone have any ideas, like maybe Worf?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Maybe we should start trying to figure out what kind of character would have a 2x lynch redirect role.

Anyone have any ideas, like maybe Worf?
    What's the point?

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast