Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 23

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

Okay, I have an idea:

VOTE: Sputnik

If you really have one more lynch redirect, please redirect it to GliscorMan. If it works out right, I'll begin to trust you more. @Sputnik;

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    As you are only a Ensign you still have lots of potential. Once in the game can take the role of someone who died. Just PM me with [(phase) X- Steal (username)'s role] and you will get that persons role.
    Oooo..... I had a role similar to this planned in Bleach Mafia! Too bad I didn't have enough players..... But anyway, back to the game now.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/2/13) Day 3-Kolvoord Starburst

I actually set it to GliscorMan as soon as the phase started. XD If he flips town, the world will end. XD

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/2/13) Day 3-Kolvoord Starburst

Just wonderful. Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Seriously, people. Wouldn't you think Mido would be a little bit more aggressive in attacking me, as in outing the fact that she had a report, if her report had come up as Mafia?

There's still a Doctor in here, as far as I know. It's not like she wouldn't be protected if she did have a report.

This all just doesn't make sense. I'm going to get killed by the same "gut feelings" that killed our cop. Just brilliant.

EDIT: Actually. I thought a little bit more. It wouldn't hurt anything if I got lynched. In fact, it might help a few things along. I disagree with the course of action, but either way. It still will work out just fine.
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 3rd January 2013 at 08:15 PM.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    EDIT: Actually. I thought a little bit more. It wouldn't hurt anything if I got lynched. In fact, it might help a few things along. I disagree with the course of action, but either way. It still will work out just fine.
    Ummmm.....

If you really are town, how is killing you off going to help????

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Just wonderful. Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Seriously, people. Wouldn't you think Mido would be a little bit more aggressive in attacking me, as in outing the fact that she had a report, if her report had come up as Mafia?

There's still a Doctor in here, as far as I know. It's not like she wouldn't be protected if she did have a report.

This all just doesn't make sense. I'm going to get killed by the same "gut feelings" that killed our cop. Just brilliant.

No, Midori would not be any more aggressive than she was. A good cop wouldn't out herself in thread if it wasn't necessary. At that point, she didn't think it was necessary to claim cop because she didn't know she was going to get lynched.

Also, it's not "gut feelings." It's the fact that our cop told us to lynch you in case she died, which means there was a high chance that she checked you night 1.

Blog Entries

Look, I'm really tired. But before I got to sleep, I have to say. Lynching me will clear someone who's probably talked to a few of you by now. My Mason buddy. He'll be cleared when I flip town, which should really help us out.

Note to bud: claim only if I actually die. That would reduce complications, I think.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

VOTING CLOSED. UPDATE ENERGIZING...

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Great debates were held. Many thought that a Lieutenant was at fault, while others believed it was a senior staff member. But overall it was an android who took the blame.
    As he was shutting down you could hear...
    "I... love you... brother."

It is now Night 3
    Please send in all night actions.

@HumanDawn; @Gotpika;
    Can either of you sub in for TheMissingno.?

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

See, guys. ^_^ That was it, though. I don't get another shot. I want for his mason to contact me.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother.

Now we're getting somewhere!

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Yes!
    jokool likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Sputnik; right, I'm trusting you from now on.
    That was not a situation where you had to bus GM, so Sputnik you're town.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I am...so confused. Since he was mafia, why does he want his mason claiming? It doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by Akuraito; 4th January 2013 at 06:19 AM.

Blog Entries

I... didn't realize that part was in the role PM.

Next time. Next time...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    I am...so confused. Since he was mafia, why does he want his mason claiming? It doesn't make sense.
    His partner is Town so they really should claim. No idea why he wanted them to, though.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast