Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 22

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/1/13) Night 2-Oh, Imzadi

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    I had prepared a really nice counter, defense, etc. for Mido. Then I realized she was dead. This is just sad. XD
    I would be interested to see this, actually.
    why

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I had prepared a really nice counter, defense, etc. for Mido. Then I realized she was dead. This is just sad. XD
    why
    why

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post

They told me they were suspicious of Paperhorse.
    Can you please tell me who is suspicious of me? I would really like to know why.

Also, can you clarify for me, why didn't you lynch redirect to me then, instead of Midorikawa? I'm just confused xD

I throughly enjoyed the lawyer argument and the thoughts that came with it. Highly informative. Things just aren't looking good for Sputnik, and a few other signs seem to point to Paperhorse. But I just can't tell from right now.

Be back in the morning, I've got IRL work to do. :\
    What signs?

Blog Entries

@GliscorMan Still waiting. How's it coming?

Blog Entries

I'm gonna throw this out here: FoS: GliscorMan

Midori was suspicious of you. She was also the cop. Maybe the reason why she was suspicious is that she got a mafia result from a check on GliscorMan?

Blog Entries

Uh... I accidentally deleted it, lol. Maybe I should just stop posting when I'm trying to do 100 point projects. Then catch up on the weekends and mornings. Hm. Is there a way to get it back after deleting it? I'll write another, tomorrow if you'd like.

Patience, child. .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post

What signs?
    I was mostly just agreeing with FA. Trying to hypothesize why Sputnik would've redirected to someone other than you, who'd (apparently) already been suggested as a target. Because either you and Sputnik are both maf covering for each other, or you're actually maf and Sput just confused. Or you could be town with Sputnik trying to get you lynched (mafia or maybe even a lyncher roll?). Or the person who contacted Sput is maf trying to cause trouble. I tend to think that you're the maf over Sputnik. While she's seemed scummy, <insert meta here>, I think she's just made a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    I'm gonna throw this out here: FoS: GliscorMan

Midori was suspicious of you. She was also the cop. Maybe the reason why she was suspicious is that she got a mafia result from a check on GliscorMan?

Something tells me she didn't actually check me. If she had, she'd've given me a little more slack instead of sitting there glaring at me. We would've had results proving my innocence tomorrow (which would help us all clear things up), but Sputnik. :(

Now there's an idea. What if Sputnik's more clever than we give her credit for? Call me paranoid, but what if she wanted to use the lynch redirect on Mido in order to cast (even more, I'll give it that) suspicion on me?

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

As the Enterprise gets close to their destination they find one of their shuttles missing.
    It seems like their youngest pilot got it into himself to go try a few tricks.
    Something about igniting the plasma trail.
    Needless to say he didn't come back.

It is now Day 3
    You may vote.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/2/13) Day 3-Kolvoord Starburst

VOTE: Sputnik

I'm still not believing 2x lynch redirection, among other things that I have mentioned before in the last day phase and the night phase.

EDIT: Also, I think that this lynch could give us some hints to the alignments of others involved, like Gliscorman and Paperhorse.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/2/13) Day 3-Kolvoord Starburst

Uh... I accidentally deleted it, lol. Maybe I should just stop posting when I'm trying to do 100 point projects. Then catch up on the weekends and mornings. Hm. Is there a way to get it back after deleting it? I'll write another, tomorrow if you'd like.

Patience, child. .-.
    Don't bother - it is no longer useful to me.

You showed up claiming you had built a case on Midorikawa, then were surprised that she was dead and you no longer needed it. I posit that this was an attempt to appear Town by suggesting you had been actively scumhunting behind the scenes - yet, when I asked you to produce your, "really nice counter, defense, etc. for Mido," you replied that you had, "accidentally deleted it."

Furthermore, Midorikawa, now confirmed to have been the Cop, swooped in with her first post on Day 2 with a vote for you. After it was announced that we could no longer post in upside down text, Midorikawa even felt the need to repost her original vote for GliscorMan right-side-up in this post. I suspect she was breadcrumbing her check from Night 1 - and I suspect that check was GliscorMan.

Vote: GliscorMan

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I think Sputnik was just confused about the lynch part. If she is 2x lynchproof, she's most likely town. I'm going for Gliscorman on this

vote: GliscorMan

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I think Sputnik was just confused about the lynch part. If she is 2x lynchproof, she's most likely town. I'm going for Gliscorman on this

It's a redirect, and it might not even exist, so....

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post

It's a redirect, and it might not even exist, so....

Ah, right XDD thanks for reminding me. My bad... but I still think we might be wasting this day phase if Sputnik has 1x left

Ah, right XDD thanks for reminding me. My bad... but I still think we might be wasting this day phase if Sputnik has 1x left
    I think the assumption is that if she still has a redirect, she's probably town. 2x lynch redirect sounds wickedly powerful for a mafia role.
    I'd be willing to believe that they're both mafia, but I know that I'll get lynched next if it turns out GM is, so

Vote: Sputnik.
    Last edited by TheSleepyAbra; 3rd January 2013 at 05:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Vote: Sputnik.

Blog Entries

Patience, child. .-.
    Don't bother - it is no longer useful to me.

You showed up claiming you had built a case on Midorikawa, then were surprised that she was dead and you no longer needed it. I posit that this was an attempt to appear Town by suggesting you had been actively scumhunting behind the scenes - yet, when I asked you to produce your, "really nice counter, defense, etc. for Mido," you replied that you had, "accidentally deleted it."

Furthermore, Midorikawa, now confirmed to have been the Cop, swooped in with her first post on Day 2 with a vote for you. After it was announced that we could no longer post in upside down text, Midorikawa even felt the need to repost her original vote for GliscorMan right-side-up in this post. I suspect she was breadcrumbing her check from Night 1 - and I suspect that check was GliscorMan.

Vote: GliscorMan
    Look. It was a case defending myself against her accusations, not throwing scum at Mido. And it wasn't accidental. I deleted it because she was dead and none of it applied, because she was the only one who had all the logic behind her accusations. Does this make sense to anyone but me? If she had checked me, then she wouldn't have voted me. Simple as that.

I'm not exactly comfortable with a lynch on Sputnik. I think she made a mistake, not something intentional. I'll get back to you with who seems more scummy to me later, after I get back from school.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast