Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 21

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/1/13) Night 2-Oh, Imzadi

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    If it was Paperhorse they wanted her to redirect onto, then I wonder if they have a lead...
    Wait, did I miss something? Where did Paperhorse come from?

EDIT:

er, i'm a derp

ignore me; i missed her post ><

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo
    Really Wright, surely you know better than this. How could she be confused? What would there be to become confused about?
    If she's truly town, then she's not sure of anything. Which is open for being confused on lots of things.

This is plausible, but very unlikely. The mafia would want us to think that is a good excuse for some, but I'm not sure I buy it. I shall entertain the idea, however.
    Anything is possible right now, so there's no reason to dismiss it. And brushing it off is what the mafia would want us to think.

Blog Entries

You are absolutely right. I am not sure about anything... I should have just let myself get lynched.

I've decided all I really care about is you two being on opposite sides of every argument. These GIF back and forths are great.
    Momoka likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I've compiled all of Paperhorse's posts, minus the join/confirm posts and the one that was a moderator note about upside down text.

Honestly, I think the person who spoke to Sputnik is more likely to be town, after looking through Paperhorse's posts. Sputnik herself, however, still strikes me as scum. Who's to say that Paperhorse isn't mafia, and Sputnik didn't want to redirect to her for that reason, and instead pulls the whole "not wanting to trust a potential mafioso" gambit?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

If she's truly town, then she's not sure of anything. Which is open for being confused on lots of things.
    Very true, but she acted as though she was taking advice from this 'unknown source', even though she clearly was not. Why would she lie like that, if she isn't scum?

Anything is possible right now, so there's no reason to dismiss it. And brushing it off is what the mafia would want us to think.
    I most certainly won't brush it off, but I don't think it's as possible as you're thinking... but then, either one of us is open to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia
    Who's to say that Paperhorse isn't mafia, and Sputnik didn't want to redirect to her for that reason, and instead pulls the whole "not wanting to trust a potential mafioso" gambit?
    That is highly possible. But of course, it's very hard to tell since this whole situation was honestly very unexpected.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

o_O What were the vote tallies? I thought I had a tie with someone?

EDIT: I jut quickly read through the posts... so Sputnik was a lynch redirector ;_;

Blog Entries

Yep... The legendary idiot lynch redirector...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

You're not an idiot, you just should have thought out the idea more than you had... perhaps next time, you should consult these thoughts to others you think are trust-worthy. Now, what do you personally think of Paperhorse?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I don't find Paperhorse to be that scummy. She's made so few posts that it's not enough to analyze.

Blog Entries

Yeah, Paperhorse hasn't done much, so I don't really have an opinion on her at the moment.

@Paperhorse;
    We know you are around. Why not contribute?

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Since we don't have any proof
    we should just let this pass til later

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Yeah, Paperhorse hasn't done much, so I don't really have an opinion on her at the moment.

@Paperhorse;
    We know you are around. Why not contribute?
    I definitely wasn't around at 1:38 am when you posted this. xD

I'll get back to you guys later, I'm really busy today and I can't go on bulba while I'm working.

Blog Entries

I had prepared a really nice counter, defense, etc. for Mido. Then I realized she was dead. This is just sad. XD

I throughly enjoyed the lawyer argument and the thoughts that came with it. Highly informative. Things just aren't looking good for Sputnik, and a few other signs seem to point to Paperhorse. But I just can't tell from right now.

Be back in the morning, I've got IRL work to do. :\

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    I had prepared a really nice counter, defense, etc. for Mido. Then I realized she was dead. This is just sad. XD
    I would be interested to see this, actually.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast