Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 20
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Mammoth meat suxs Totally Not Booster Gold's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Totally Not Booster Gold on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/1/13) Night 2-Oh, Imzadi

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    It was my own bad readings, everyone. I probably look extremely scummy right now, and I'm very sorry about everything. Vigilante, please make me suffer.
    .................................................................................................... ..............

The gifs the gifs

Blog Entries

I was in contact with someone. I just thought I would be better off if I listened to my own gut instead of a potential mafioso's.

No. My role is not 1x. I can use it one more time.

I honestly thought Midori was scum from her actions and being worried about being the new lynch target, but it all makes sense now.
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

I was in contact with someone. I just thought I would be better off if I listened to my own gut instead of a potential mafioso's.
    Were you the one to contact them or did they contact you?

Once more, hm? I see.

I honestly thought Midori was scum from her actions and being worried about being the new lynch target, but it all makes sense now.
    You probably should have consulted some others before doing this... if I had been asked(which I know means nothing for I'm not confirmed), I would not have thought that made her scummy.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

For some reason, 2x lynch redirection sounds unlikely to me. Like, after it happened once, we all would've probably realized. So is this a way to try to encourage us not to try to lynch you again?

To me, it sounds like a mafia defensive maneuver.

Blog Entries

................................ Does anyone else see this as a bad bluff by a mafioso to save herself?

Blog Entries

It's true, guys.

Oh, and by the way, they contacted me, I didn't contact them.
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It's true, guys.
    this will definitely change our minds

It's true, guys.
    I suppose we'll have a way of finding that out, hm?

Intriguing... so, do you not trust them at all? Don't out them, just tell me if they appear trust worthy to you.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Well anyways I hope what little bit of time I did get in helps the town, and good luck guys. Wish I could have helped you some more. Thanks for letting me play

So, to get this strait, you were contacted by someone else, and they, what, proposed that you kill someone, but you elected to ignore them and kill our seer instead? How did they know you had a kill ability? Or were they just randomly messaging people to see if they could contact someone with a relevant power, and they just got lucky?

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

@Sputnik

Did the person who contacted you tell you who he/she thought you should redirect to? If so, just knowing who they had in mind might help us out, even if you don't give us their name yet.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSleepyAbra View Post
    So, to get this strait, you were contacted by someone else, and they, what, proposed that you kill someone, but you elected to ignore them and kill our seer instead? How did they know you had a kill ability? Or were they just randomly messaging people to see if they could contact someone with a relevant power, and they just got lucky?
    She claimed in-thread that she was a lynch redirector.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    It's true, guys.
    I suppose we'll have a way of finding that out, hm?

Intriguing... so, do you not trust them at all? Don't out them, just tell me if they appear trust worthy to you.
    I don't really know. I get a null read from them.

@FinalArcadia;

They told me they were suspicious of Paperhorse.
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Okaay, um... So here's what I think on this situation... I don't know really whether Sputnik is Town or Mafia, of course, but... Sputnik really could just be confused on a lot of things, and that really was her judgement, and well, wrong. If she isn't mafia though, this all seems like just what the mafia would want; to make us all concentrate on her, and not focus on those who really are mafia.

However, I won't deny this didn't really help Sputnik's case any.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito Tenjo View Post
    Okaay, um... So here's what I think on this situation... I don't know really whether Sputnik is Town or Mafia, of course, but... Sputnik really could just be confused on a lot of things, and that really was her judgement, and well, wrong.
    Really Wright, surely you know better than this. How could she be confused? What would there be to become confused about?

If she isn't mafia though, this all seems like just what the mafia would want; to make us all concentrate on her, and not focus on those who really are mafia.

However, I won't deny this didn't really help Sputnik's case any.
    This is plausible, but very unlikely. The mafia would want us to think that is a good excuse for some, but I'm not sure I buy it. I shall entertain the idea, however.

If it was Paperhorse they wanted her to redirect onto, then I wonder if they have a lead...

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast