Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 18

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 753
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

  1. #256
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Good job on totally not answering my question. Also what does Abra have to do with anything. I was asking you not him
    Good job noticing that I was ignoring your question. I asked Abra because he's reading the thread right now - and he's been holding his cards too much for my taste.

    If it's bothering you that much, I'm voting you because you're tunneling on a completely pointless debate over the merit of Sputnik's private communications as a substitute for scumhunting. Pointing out over and over again that you don't think Sputnik is playing well doesn't help you, or anyone, find scum, but it does make you look more engaged than you are.
    Exactly what have you been doing because I've been trying to find out if Sputnik is possibly endangering the town. I rather us vote for someone not her, but all this Sputnik stuff happened while I wasn't on

  2. #257
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,008
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Good job on totally not answering my question. Also what does Abra have to do with anything. I was asking you not him
    Good job noticing that I was ignoring your question. I asked Abra because he's reading the thread right now - and he's been holding his cards too much for my taste.

    If it's bothering you that much, I'm voting you because you're tunneling on a completely pointless debate over the merit of Sputnik's private communications as a substitute for scumhunting. Pointing out over and over again that you don't think Sputnik is playing well doesn't help you, or anyone, find scum, but it does make you look more engaged than you are.
    Exactly what have you been doing because I've been trying to find out if Sputnik is possibly endangering the town. I rather us vote for someone not her, but all this Sputnik stuff happened while I wasn't on
    I accuse you of not scumhunting, so you counter that I have not been scumhunting... how quaint.

    Who would you rather we vote for? You implied you had a better target in mind.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  3. #258
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Good job on totally not answering my question. Also what does Abra have to do with anything. I was asking you not him
    Good job noticing that I was ignoring your question. I asked Abra because he's reading the thread right now - and he's been holding his cards too much for my taste.

    If it's bothering you that much, I'm voting you because you're tunneling on a completely pointless debate over the merit of Sputnik's private communications as a substitute for scumhunting. Pointing out over and over again that you don't think Sputnik is playing well doesn't help you, or anyone, find scum, but it does make you look more engaged than you are.
    Exactly what have you been doing because I've been trying to find out if Sputnik is possibly endangering the town. I rather us vote for someone not her, but all this Sputnik stuff happened while I wasn't on
    I accuse you of not scumhunting, so you counter that I have not been scumhunting... how quaint.

    Who would you rather we vote for? You implied you had a better target in mind.
    Gliscorman. His behavior has struck me wrong and I believe he's mafia. Two others apparently followed my logic until this Sputnik stuff.

  4. #259
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,008
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Gliscorman. His behavior has struck me wrong and I believe he's mafia. Two others apparently followed my logic until this Sputnik stuff.
    Excellent. Now we're getting somewhere. What, "behavior has struck [you] wrong?"

    NB4 "I already said."

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #260
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    @Master Mew;


    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: Gliscorman

    I called out SleepyAbra for what I thought was OMGUSing on FA due to her vote on her. Gliscorman then said that I was being hypocritical (for lack of a better word) because I didn't call out jokool for supposedly doing the same. jokool's vote was an obvious joke, while I didn't call out abra until he started saying things that seemed like overreacting. It's not much but it's a start, being Gliscorman tried to turn my attention onto someone not being scummy at that moment. On another note we should keep an eye on sleepyabra if anyone feels like voting Gliscorman with me, and he turns up mafia as it could be buddying.
    My initial reason

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    *Headdesk* My intention wasn't to turn attention on anyone but yourself. Ignoring one person and singling out another (at least I caught the fact that it was a joke post in the first place) seemed a little bit odd. You've explained yourself fairly well, so far, but I've still got some suspicions about you.
    He says this even though he "called me out" after Abra explained his posts were jokes which I pointed out and here is his response:
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @GliscorMan; You posted after SleepyAbra explained that it was a joke so you can easily be saying you noticed right away that it was a joke.
    Oh, yeah? No I.. Oh. *checks* Now that's embarrassing...
    The way he words it just doesn't sit right with me. It's too casual and he doesn't seem worried at all, yet.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscorman
    Um... I can't help but think that a bit of a misunderstanding between myself and Mido is being blown out of proportion.
    Here he's getting nervous because at this point he has three votes on him. Not a misunderstanding at all and I'm pretty sure he knows it.Also at this point votes were on mainly on DB I believe for reasoning that wasn't very good in my opinion considering how she usually acts. You yourself unvoted DB only a few posts after this.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSleepyAbra View Post
    I suppose that I'm not supposed to be voting for Gliscorman, unless there's some other suspicion against him beyond him possibly being on the same side as me because he said something to Mido. Is that right? I suppose I'll Vote: DarkBlueberry then, although I couldn't read any of that upside down text, so I may well be missing something.
    At this point Abra is looking scummy to me too. Notice what he says about GM which looks like a slip up to me, and then he votes DB the current bandwagon at that time when he states himself he doesn't know the real reasoning.

  6. #261
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,008
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSleepyAbra View Post
    I suppose that I'm not supposed to be voting for Gliscorman, unless there's some other suspicion against him beyond him possibly being on the same side as me because he said something to Mido. Is that right? I suppose I'll Vote: DarkBlueberry then, although I couldn't read any of that upside down text, so I may well be missing something.
    At this point Abra is looking scummy to me too. Notice what he says about GM which looks like a slip up to me, and then he votes DB the current bandwagon at that time when he states himself he doesn't know the real reasoning.
    A slip, you say? I must have missed it - please bold the slip.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  7. #262
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    VOTING CLOSED UPDATE ENERGIZING...

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  8. #263
    Registered User TheSleepyAbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Good job noticing that I was ignoring your question. I asked Abra because he's reading the thread right now - and he's been holding his cards too much for my taste.
    Oh, I tend to keep tabs open while I work and browse them sporadically. In this case, I have no idea what's going on with Sputnik, which seems to be the focus of a fairly pointless discussion. You'll forgive me for being cagey, as this is my first time with this new community, and the last time I spoke up I was almost lynched for breaking a pointing etiquette I didn't even know about. In theory, Midorikawa's logic has some merit, as Gliscorman did come to my defense, as did you, and were I mafia it would make sense for one or more of my fellows to try and save me from a day 1 lynch.

    Of course, I know that I'm not mafia, which means I have no reason to suspect you or Gliscorman, but I obviously can't prove that, and coming to his defence seems to indicate that we are working together. If we do lynch him, we're either killing a townie, which is a waste, or there's the chance that he's mafia even though I'm not, but if that's the case then I likely get lynched next, so I don't want him lynched and I don't want to defend him, and I have nothing useful to say about Sputnik which has been todays main topic of conversation. I also like to write long, well-reasoned posts, which can lead to people saying I'm defensive and suspicious, so I have been deliberately saying nothing. Of course, now you think that too is suspicious, so I can't win.

    I don't currently have any cunning insight, and since it would seem that there's going to be some information revealed tonight, I'm going to wait and see what happens. Midorikawa could be mafia, jumping on Gliscorman and myself like that, but she could be following sound if unfounded logic. Since I have to be mafia for her accusations against Gliscorman to make sense, I don't feel it's my place to be throwing around counter-accusations. I would of course vote to kill her if the alternative was myself or Gliscorman (since if he dies, we lose a townie for sure: either he's one, or he's mafia, and I get lynched next).
    Last edited by TheSleepyAbra; 1st January 2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Edited for spacing

  9. #264
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSleepyAbra
    I suppose that I'm not supposed to be voting for Gliscorman, unless there's some other suspicion against him beyond him possibly being on the same side as me because he said something to Mido. Is that right? I suppose I'll Vote: DarkBlueberry then, although I couldn't read any of that upside down text, so I may well be missing something.
    Why does he make a point of saying he supposes he shouldn't vote for him. Mafia jump on bandwagon s of their own members to clear themselves often and it could be a possible reference to that. May not be of course but still strikes me as an odd thing to say.
    @TheSleepyAbra; For starters I didn't start suspecting you until the post in which I quoted you above. Also your long post is full of contradictions. What exactly makes GM look so town right now because I've seen nothing townie from him.

    Also if I die tonight or during the lynch redirect please follow my logic on Gliscorman and lynch him.

  10. #265
    Registered User TheSleepyAbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    What I'm saying, Mido, is that your entire argument against GM is that he came to my defense, which means that if it's correct we're both mafia. If he is proved to be mafia, then I get lynched next. Now, I have no evidence one way or the other as to his allignment, but I do know that if he dies and he's a townie, we wasted a lynch, and if he dies and he's a mafia that's good, but, I die next day and we waste a lynch. So from my point of view, killing GM is going to result in either a wasted lynch, or a wasted lynch and me dying. (I don't expect you to be convinced since you can't know I'm not mafia, but that's my reasoning given what I know)

    Sure lynching a mafia is good, but I have no reason to suspect him any more (or less), than anyone else. So why would I want to lynch someone that I know will lead to a wasted lynch?

  11. #266
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down



    "Oh Will, what will I ever do without you?"





    It is now Night 2
    Please send in all night actions.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  12. #267
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/1/13) Night 2-Oh, Imzadi

    ...And she said that it wasn't redirected towards Midori. Are you kidding me?

  13. #268
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,101
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/1/13) Night 2-Oh, Imzadi

    @Sputnik; Source. NOW!

  14. #269
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/1/13) Night 2-Oh, Imzadi

    OH SHIT. I DID NOT JUST...

    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

  15. #270
    Registered User TheSleepyAbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    /me not impressed.

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •