Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 15

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

Hmmm, judging from the way you're acting... I'm guessing you got hold of some evidence? Some dirt on a mafioso? If this is just a 'gut' feeling, I'm not sure how much trust I can put in this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

It's not a gut feeling. I have evidence against this person.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Well that at the very least is promising, I suppose.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    It's not a gut feeling. I have evidence against this person.
    But where's the fun in that?

Blog Entries

Are you saying that you'd rather me choose a random person...? XD

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Sputnik; What is this evidence?

Blog Entries

That is also a secret. I don't want for you to remove your votes. In fact, keep them on. XD

You know Midori, your questions make me feel like you are a little paranoid. ARNT YA JUS THE CUTEST LITTLE MAFIOSO EVAR? c: You are the third person I am suspicious of now. XD

Blog Entries

That is also a secret. I don't want for you to remove your votes. In fact, keep them on. XD

You know Midori, your questions make me feel like you are a little paranoid. ARNT YA JUS THE CUTEST LITTLE MAFIOSO EVAR? c: You are the third person I am suspicious of now. XD
    Oh and why am I scummy to you? Please share with me what I have done that is so anti-town because now you have me curious.

Blog Entries

yes, because asking for evidence that somebody else is mafia off the most suspicious person alive is obviously a sign of paranoia. stop being ridiculous and please provide something worthwhile for once.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Sputnik; Seriously you could be hitting a townie. Just tell us. The only way to stop it would to be people taking their votes off, and if it's someone who seemed mafia and people start unvoting then we found scum
    @Sputnik; It's not me is it?
    All of these quotes of yours make you seem very nervous about my redirection target and you seem overly cautious about the things you say, now that you know my role. You also seem very nervous about your own self-preservation, rather than not worrying about anything at all because you have absolutely nothing to hide. I have a pretty strong feeling that you are scum and that you are hiding something.

Blog Entries

@Sputnik; Seriously you could be hitting a townie. Just tell us. The only way to stop it would to be people taking their votes off, and if it's someone who seemed mafia and people start unvoting then we found scum
    @Sputnik; It's not me is it?
    All of these quotes of yours make you seem very nervous about my redirection target and you seem overly cautious about the things you say, now that you know my role. You also seem very nervous about your own self-preservation, rather than not worrying about anything at all because you have absolutely nothing to hide. I have a pretty strong feeling that you are scum and that you are hiding something.
    I am nervous about it because you acted scummy causing votes to pile up on you, then said your role and that you were going to redirect it onto yourself, then started saying you have a chosen target who you aren't sharing with us. Your withholding information and could be hurting the town. The fact that you stated your role and are flaunting it makes me worried about who your chosen target is. For all we know you saw the doc or cop as scum and are redirecting the lynch onto them.

Blog Entries

My information isn't entirely withheld, you know. Someone else has some of it.

Blog Entries

My information isn't entirely withheld, you know. Someone else has some of it.
    so you're going to let somebody else endanger themselves instead of you, and yet you're talking about bad self-preservation?

Blog Entries

Is it possible for mafia to have lynch redirect?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yeah, it is.

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast