Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 15

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 753
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

  1. #211
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Hmmm, judging from the way you're acting... I'm guessing you got hold of some evidence? Some dirt on a mafioso? If this is just a 'gut' feeling, I'm not sure how much trust I can put in this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #212
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    It's not a gut feeling. I have evidence against this person.

  3. #213
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Well that at the very least is promising, I suppose.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #214
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    It's not a gut feeling. I have evidence against this person.
    But where's the fun in that?


  5. #215
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Are you saying that you'd rather me choose a random person...? XD

  6. #216
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,573
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    @Sputnik; What is this evidence?

  7. #217
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    That is also a secret. I don't want for you to remove your votes. In fact, keep them on. XD

    You know Midori, your questions make me feel like you are a little paranoid. ARNT YA JUS THE CUTEST LITTLE MAFIOSO EVAR? c: You are the third person I am suspicious of now. XD

  8. #218
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,573
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    That is also a secret. I don't want for you to remove your votes. In fact, keep them on. XD

    You know Midori, your questions make me feel like you are a little paranoid. ARNT YA JUS THE CUTEST LITTLE MAFIOSO EVAR? c: You are the third person I am suspicious of now. XD
    Oh and why am I scummy to you? Please share with me what I have done that is so anti-town because now you have me curious.

  9. #219
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    That is also a secret. I don't want for you to remove your votes. In fact, keep them on. XD

    You know Midori, your questions make me feel like you are a little paranoid. ARNT YA JUS THE CUTEST LITTLE MAFIOSO EVAR? c: You are the third person I am suspicious of now. XD
    yes, because asking for evidence that somebody else is mafia off the most suspicious person alive is obviously a sign of paranoia. stop being ridiculous and please provide something worthwhile for once.

  10. #220
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Sputnik; What is this evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Sputnik; Seriously you could be hitting a townie. Just tell us. The only way to stop it would to be people taking their votes off, and if it's someone who seemed mafia and people start unvoting then we found scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Sputnik; It's not me is it?
    All of these quotes of yours make you seem very nervous about my redirection target and you seem overly cautious about the things you say, now that you know my role. You also seem very nervous about your own self-preservation, rather than not worrying about anything at all because you have absolutely nothing to hide. I have a pretty strong feeling that you are scum and that you are hiding something.

  11. #221
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,573
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Sputnik; What is this evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Sputnik; Seriously you could be hitting a townie. Just tell us. The only way to stop it would to be people taking their votes off, and if it's someone who seemed mafia and people start unvoting then we found scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Sputnik; It's not me is it?
    All of these quotes of yours make you seem very nervous about my redirection target and you seem overly cautious about the things you say, now that you know my role. You also seem very nervous about your own self-preservation, rather than not worrying about anything at all because you have absolutely nothing to hide. I have a pretty strong feeling that you are scum and that you are hiding something.
    I am nervous about it because you acted scummy causing votes to pile up on you, then said your role and that you were going to redirect it onto yourself, then started saying you have a chosen target who you aren't sharing with us. Your withholding information and could be hurting the town. The fact that you stated your role and are flaunting it makes me worried about who your chosen target is. For all we know you saw the doc or cop as scum and are redirecting the lynch onto them.

  12. #222
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    My information isn't entirely withheld, you know. Someone else has some of it.

  13. #223
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    My information isn't entirely withheld, you know. Someone else has some of it.
    so you're going to let somebody else endanger themselves instead of you, and yet you're talking about bad self-preservation?

  14. #224
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,573
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Is it possible for mafia to have lynch redirect?

  15. #225
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Yeah, it is.

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •