Mafia: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win - Page 10

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 753
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

  1. #136
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Vote: GliscorMan.

    :>

  2. #137
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,950
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Um... I can't help but think that a bit of a misunderstanding between myself and Mido is being blown out of proportion.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  3. #138
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Um... I can't help but think that a bit of a misunderstanding between myself and Mido is being blown out of proportion.
    I...have to agree with this. I don't understand why GliscorMan pointing out something that he thought was scummy--which, well, come on, would you rather have him be silent?--is so suspicious to everyone. Misunderstandings happen, and it's... it just seems to weak of a case to be lynching someone on. And as he said, he was mentioning something suspicious about Midorikawa, not jokool.

    Plus, even if it was a joke vote, that doesn't mean that it still isn't something to look at. Brushing everything off as a joke in mafia doesn't always help, and it's still an OMGUS, really.
    Master Mew likes this.

  4. #139
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Um... I can't help but think that a bit of a misunderstanding between myself and Mido is being blown out of proportion.
    I...have to agree with this. I don't understand why GliscorMan pointing out something that he thought was scummy--which, well, come on, would you rather have him be silent?--is so suspicious to everyone. Misunderstandings happen, and it's... it just seems to weak of a case to be lynching someone on. And as he said, he was mentioning something suspicious about Midorikawa, not jokool.

    Plus, even if it was a joke vote, that doesn't mean that it still isn't something to look at. Brushing everything off as a joke in mafia doesn't always help, and it's still an OMGUS, really.
    do u want to suggest somebody else then

  5. #140
    Registered User TheSleepyAbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    I suppose that I'm not supposed to be voting for Gliscorman, unless there's some other suspicion against him beyond him possibly being on the same side as me because he said something to Mido. Is that right? I suppose I'll Vote: DarkBlueberry then, although I couldn't read any of that upside down text, so I may well be missing something.

  6. #141
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,015
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Unvote: Dark Blueberry

    I got spooked. Bad bandwagon is bad.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  7. #142
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    It really bothers me how Sputnik asked to sub out just after I tried to question her, effectively avoiding having to respond to my post, when she hasn't bothered to sub out of her other games...and her reasoning for subbing out was because she was inactive in other mafias and because she felt she needed to take a break?

    And then she just posts again to vote for Dark Blueberry, seemingly changing her mind on her request to be subbed out... still ignoring my question. That really doesn't fly for me. But she's kinda always like this, tbh, so I'm a bit reluctant to vote for her, but...

    VOTE: Sputnik

  8. #143
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    ): ˙˙˙sǝpɐɹʇ llɐ ɟo ʞɔɐſ ɹnO
    ¿┴∀Oſ ɹno ɟo ɥʇɐǝp ǝɥʇ ɹǝʌo ssǝupɐs (ƃuıʞool pǝʞɐɟ ɹǝɥʇɐɹ 'uoıuıdo ʎɯ uı) ɯoɹɟ ǝpısɐ ǝʇnqıɹʇuoɔ oʇ ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ op ;ƃuıʞɹnl ǝʌıʇɔɐ oʇ sǝʇɐnbǝ ʇsnɾ ʎllɐǝɹ ʇı puɐ 'ƃuıɥʇou sn sǝʌıƃ ʇsod sıɥ┴ ¿ɥʇɐǝp sıɥ uo ƃuıʇuǝɯɯoɔ noʎ ǝɹɐ ʎɥM˙˙˙
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    It really bothers me how Sputnik asked to sub out just after I tried to question her, effectively avoiding having to respond to my post, when she hasn't bothered to sub out of her other games...and her reasoning for subbing out was because she was inactive in other mafias and because she felt she needed to take a break?

    And then she just posts again to vote for Dark Blueberry, seemingly changing her mind on her request to be subbed out... still ignoring my question. That really doesn't fly for me. But she's kinda always like this, tbh, so I'm a bit reluctant to vote for her, but...

    VOTE: Sputnik
    If you are reluctant to vote for me, then why do it? XD

    Anyway, to answer your upside-down question, I do have several things to contribute. My role is pretty good for when someone the town can trust is in a pinch. This game is also just starting up, so it isn't as fast as I'd like for it to be. Now that we're discussing something, hopefully more people will make this thread more fun to lurk in and actually make attempts to contribute.

    Quite honestly, I don't have anything really to say other than that you seem to have this urge to get rid of me. Also, you were the one who said something about my activity (which kind of hurt, by the way. People have lives during the holidays, you know.)

    FoS: Akuraito

    My vote on Dark Blueberry stays.

  9. #144
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    My role is pretty good for when someone the town can trust is in a pinch.
    Are you saying that to make us think you have a great townie role? Because otherwise, why would you say that now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik
    Also, you were the one who said something about my activity (which kind of hurt, by the way. People have lives during the holidays, you know.)
    I don't understand. Why is it wrong to call out your activity? Of course people have things to do during the holidays, but it's not like it was a personal attack or something. This seems like a way to deflect attention.

  10. #145
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    If you are reluctant to vote for me, then why do it? XD
    I said 'a tad'. Not that I didn't really want to; just that you do this quite a bit, so I was somewhat unsure of myself.

    Anyway, to answer your upside-down question, I do have several things to contribute. My role is pretty good for when someone the town can trust is in a pinch. This game is also just starting up, so it isn't as fast as I'd like for it to be. Now that we're discussing something, hopefully more people will make this thread more fun to lurk in and actually make attempts to contribute.
    ...Your role isn't the only thing you can contribute. I was asking for the people you found suspicious, not an unneeded softclaim that'll only hurt us in the long run. That isn't 'several', also. You said one thing that really shouldn't even be your answer.

    Quite honestly, I don't have anything really to say other than that you seem to have this urge to get rid of me. Also, you were the one who said something about my activity (which kind of hurt, by the way. People have lives during the holidays, you know.)

    FoS: Akuraito

    My vote on Dark Blueberry stays.
    Just because I seem to want to get rid of you? Really, that's just what happens in mafias. You want the person you find suspicious to be lynched, especially when they keep ignoring your questions and/or giving invalid answers; try giving some more reasoning for that FOS. Otherwise, it really just looks like an OMGUS (it truly does, tbh), since, well, that reasoning is fairly weak.

    If you had read my post carefully enough, I said 'and her reasoning was'; I never insulted your activity. I was quoting what you said, so that's just completely meaningless. And that emotional appeal doesn't work, either.

    Vote stays. I'm firmer in it with your response, honestly.

  11. #146
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    ok, i agree with akuraito tho

    unvote: gliscorman
    vote: sputnik

  12. #147
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Unvote: Booster Gold

    Vote: Sputnik


    Yeah, now I'm going to have to go with this. Her responses back... And Fosing her just because she's suspecting and voting you is not a good reason.

  13. #148
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Also, you were the one who said something about my activity (which kind of hurt, by the way. People have lives during the holidays, you know.)
    Waitwaitwait. I only saw her making a point of you requesting to sub out, thus avoiding the question, but later on carrying on as if that never happened. Your activity, and definitely not holidays had nothing to do with that line of reasoning itself.

    Also bonus points for not actually answering that question about subbing out and then carrying on.
    Akuraito likes this.

  14. #149
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    About subbing out; I actually kind of do need a break from mafia. I am getting my games mixed up, and to be honest, they've kind of gotten old. Soulmaster has no subs to fill in for me, so I won't sub out of this one, but I will with the others.

  15. #150
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down

    ...Still doesn't answer why you ignored my question.

    And no counter to my post? Or answer for who you find suspicious and why?

    EDIT:

    because organization :I

    Sputnik: IV (Akuraito, Buoy, Kaito Tenjo, FinalArcadia)
    GliscorMan: II (Midorikawa, Paperhorse)
    Dark Blueberry: I (Sputnik)
    Last edited by Akuraito; 1st January 2013 at 03:33 PM. Reason: (taking into account FA's vote below)

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •