Mafia: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Endgame-Station Purged(10/07/14) - Page 21
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Endgame-Station Purged(10/07/14)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Day 2-The Last Drink(21/06/14)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkshocker View Post
    I believe Apawn is suspicious on how he tipped the votes towards No Lynch near the end of the previous day and while I can understand he has limited time my suspicion on him would then follow the same way I suspect Xolw: on the limited time that they had they moved their votes away from a lynch on UltimateMaximus.
    Hey, let's not make this like the ACNL mafia, where RS was lynched only because of the person he subbed in for (even though RS was mafia).

Blog Entries

Listing out scenarios of how it could play out feels like it'd become just a mass of WIFOM though I do believe that using the reasoning that "role is probably x alignment" clouds people's judgment. That line of thinking gives mafia a chance to blend in since they can rely on that excuse to explain participating in lynches, on the flip side I also don't trust it as a defense. Granted Midorikawa's most suspicious on the point that she addressed why GliscorMan may have been killed and that felt like a slip, though rather than press for more slips the votes piled on her using the point that "roleblocker is probably mafia".
    That's a moot point. If Midorikawa were innocent, it doesn't matter what the Town's reasoning is for voting for her, the Mafia will play along just to have her lynched. We could provide any other reason, good or bad, and the Mafia will find a way to blend in.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

VOTING LOCKED. UPDATE ENERGIZING...

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Default Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Night 2-The Bonds of Family(23/06/14)

The effects of the war were not just felt at the front, they were also felt at home. So many of the soldiers battling had left family behind. When word reached one of them that his son had died, he could no longer control himself. He had a complete mental breakdown, so the forces of the Dominion could no longer have him hindering them, so they left him for the Federation to find.

On Cardassia, family is everything. We care for our parents and children with equal devotion. In some households, four generations eat at the same table. Family... is everything.

It is now Night 2.
    Please send in your actions. You have 48 hours.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia

Blog Entries

Follow Leggo on Tumblr Visit Leggo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Night 2-The Bonds of Family(23/06/14)

I see. I should've seen this coming.

I wonder how many Cardassians are left in this game. Because of RS and Peeko subbing for him, we already know his win condition.

@Soulmaster; can you please update the list of players (since some people like RS and Clusiana are no longer playing)?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Night 2-The Bonds of Family(23/06/14)

Midorikawa: 9 (HumanDawn, Zexy, CrackFox, Markos, Apawn, UltimateMaximus, jokool, Beck, Momoka)
    Apawn: 5 (Midorikawa, Yato, Leggo, sharkshocker, GastlyGibus)
    No Vote: 5 (Neonsands, Forgotten, RainbowSkittles, Rabbit, Clusiana)

(Although I don't know how many of these players have been replaced/need to be replaced. I know Clusiana at the very least should have been replaced. Feel free to correct me.)

The vote count as it stands, for easy reference. In chronological voting order, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Listing out scenarios of how it could play out feels like it'd become just a mass of WIFOM though I do believe that using the reasoning that "role is probably x alignment" clouds people's judgment. That line of thinking gives mafia a chance to blend in since they can rely on that excuse to explain participating in lynches, on the flip side I also don't trust it as a defense. Granted Midorikawa's most suspicious on the point that she addressed why GliscorMan may have been killed and that felt like a slip, though rather than press for more slips the votes piled on her using the point that "roleblocker is probably mafia".
    That's a moot point. If Midorikawa were innocent, it doesn't matter what the Town's reasoning is for voting for her, the Mafia will play along just to have her lynched. We could provide any other reason, good or bad, and the Mafia will find a way to blend in.
    I agree on that point, no matter the reason mafia would find a way to blend in with the town. I try not to put too much faith on claims and screenshots because it gets into WIFOM and they would not be provided unless the person is confident that it'll be safe, though it didn't seem to work out for Midorikawa.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    @Soulmaster; can you please update the list of players (since some people like RS and Clusiana are no longer playing)?
    Well technically as I have not found a sub for them, unless I decide to modkill them eventually, they are still in the game. Once I find a sub for them I will, but until then they can still post and vote and everything.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Good luck mafia, thanks for letting me play scoutmaster.

Blog Entries

RS longer playing)?

I have a very good reason for not being active these last two days I've been feeling a little off half of me wants to continue the other says to drop out so will leave the final decision up to Soulmaster

Blog Entries

Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

I see. I should've seen this coming.

I wonder how many Cardassians are left in this game. Because of RS and Peeko subbing for him, we already know his win condition.

Due to the wording, it's very likely that Midorikawa was all the Cardassians.

Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Not really a surprising result, all the screenshots she posted didn't really prove anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Midorikawa: 9 (HumanDawn, Zexy, CrackFox, Markos, Apawn, UltimateMaximus, jokool, Beck, Momoka)
    Apawn: 6 (Midorikawa, Yato, Leggo, sharkshocker, GastlyGibus, Pekko)
    No Vote: 5 (Neonsands, Forgotten, RainbowSkittles, Rabbit, Clusiana)
    Pekko voted Apawn as well.

Midorikawa being the Cardassians is interesting. Like I recall saying the Mafia has always been the whole race. Strangely RainbowSkittles hasn't won or anything. Are there any Niner Cardassians?

EDIT:
    In regard to that win condition, it's possible that there might be more than one Cardassian role. I remember at least one prominent Cardassian from DS9, Dukat, so there might be other individual Cardassians, or the entire race, as a separate role.
    Ohhh all right. Makes sense.

BTW:

"is cardassian a race or a family?"
    [20/06/2014 13:52:43] Ruben G: no it's the family from the show Keeping Up With The Cardassians
    [20/06/2014 13:53:15] Ruben G: http://www.overthinkingit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/cardassian-kardashian.jpg
    [20/06/2014 13:53:23] Ruben G: but in all seriousness it's a race

[20/06/2014 18:04:09] John Paul: Comedy gold right there, might have to use it in an update :P

On Cardassia, family is everything. We care for our parents and children with equal devotion. In some households, four generations eat at the same table. Family... is everything.
    ;)
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 24th June 2014 at 03:22 AM.

Blog Entries

The phase is half over.

Remember to send in your actions.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally

Blog Entries

Default Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Day 3-Attack of the Clones(25/06/14)

The Dominion was unnerved at the loss of their ally. But death waits for no person. Unfortunately for one night, they did, and it cost them. As somebody else beat them to the kill.

A note was found on Weyoun’s body, it seemed to be some hidden message to his allies.

Put on a shape to pass undisturbed; Pick a color to blend with surroundings. Choose a voice suiting appropriate for the never benignant purpose. Spin your eyes to read the court; smoothen your path before the start. Even out, fill the holes with the toxic clay of your rotting heart!
    It is now Day 3
    You may now vote.

Attention Everybody
    Two things.
    1: I will be gone this weekend. So this phase will end on Sunday the 29th at the normal update time.
    2: There is a slight rules change. No screenshots of host PMs, host created QT’s, or host conversations are allowed. Other screenshots are still allowed, but ones that I sent to you are not.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally

Blog Entries

Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Day 3-Attack of the Clones(25/06/14)

So... that's really, really odd.

From what it looks like, the Dominion had their kill blocked, while the vigilante targeted UltimateMaximus, which is good news for us. Two mafia in a row is a great stroke of luck.

Well, we've got four days to discuss things. I'm going to look over the thread again and see if anything else jumps out at me.

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast