Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 8

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I was thinking of doing this before. I'm also suspicious of The Puppetmaster, but Hitomi even more so.
    For trying to get info? Wow.

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

Quote Originally Posted by The Puppetmaster View Post
    I was thinking of doing this before. I'm also suspicious of The Puppetmaster, but Hitomi even more so.
    For trying to get info? Wow.
    That could be anyone's excuse. The way you and Hitomi are both so dead set on Russia. and Belarus., even though they haven't done much to be suspicious of, but just because they're mostly using meta as examples to defend themselves, is suspicious to me. Belarus even claimed and said she'd be fine getting out to clear Russia.. Even though the majority would not let friendships be the way to make alliances, that doesn't mean Belarus. and Russia. can't think differently about it.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

With all her metaness I find that Belarus. is behave more suspicious than either Hitomi or Puppet. Claiming bomb and trying to get away that way doesn't make me feel that I can trust her.

Unvote:Russia.
    Vote:Belarus.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Yeah, and I would sacrifice myself to kill a townie by making myself so obvious. I claim crap like Restless Spirit and Oracle when I'm mafia, not bomb.

Since you've basically just told everyone my claim...
    I did not basically just tell everyone your claim, but good job telling everyone you're the bomb!

Well, since you said it, yes, claiming bomb is an incredibly easy thing for a mafioso to do because it makes the town hesitant to vote for you in fear of being killed off. So before you made your claim, I was just having a bit of fun but after you made this claim, you just made yourself legitimately suspicious in my eyes.

Unvote: Gym Leader Byron

Vote: Hitomi

So basically you just admitted to waiting until I had a bandwagon going on me before jumping on.

And you find me suspicious because why? I'm voting for someone who has exhibited scummy behavior?

just because they're mostly using meta as examples to defend themselves, is suspicious to me. Belarus even claimed and said she'd be fine getting out to clear Russia.. Even though the majority would not let friendships be the way to make alliances, that doesn't mean Belarus. and Russia. can't think differently about it.
    And honestly, I'm so sick of everyone using meta around here. Using meta to explain actions is a sloppy and lazy way of justifying scummy actions.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Bomb is usually what a mafioso would claim, so I don't think she would openly do that probably knowing it would make her suspicious.

To be honest, day 1 is never a good time to find a lot of evidence since a lot never usually happens. The way everyone kinda "jumped" on her seems like a mafia type of thing to happen since then if she gets lynched, you could just say "Oh, we didn't have enough evidence and she seemed suspicious, so...".

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I know you guys don't like using example from previous mafia, but I'm believing Belarus. to be telling the truth about being a bomb. She even said to me before, that claiming to be a bomb is usually what the mafia does and is not smart. Therefore, I think she is in fact saying the truth.

@Hitomi; I wasn't really waiting for a bandwagon, I wasn't even on until the bandwagon started, but I figured I'd do it whenever I got back on.

But the thing is, I don't even find Belarus. or Russia.'s behavior scummy, which is why I find you suspicious instead.

Blog Entries

If I were a bomb, I would claim lynchproof just to be nightkilled. XD

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Yeah, and I would sacrifice myself to kill a townie by making myself so obvious. I claim crap like Restless Spirit and Oracle when I'm mafia, not bomb.

Since you've basically just told everyone my claim...
    I did not basically just tell everyone your claim, but good job telling everyone you're the bomb!
    "is something mafia claim to get people to not vote for them"? What else is that supposed to mean?

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

But the thing is, I don't even find Belarus. or Russia.'s behavior scummy, which is why I find you suspicious instead.
    They're not suspicious therefore I am.

Bye logic, try not to let the door hit you on the way out.

Blog Entries

Is response to: "Why would she volunteer to be lynched for Russia if she was mafia?"

The better question is, why woul she of she were town? As a mafia, she could be role less, or a mafia lynching bomb who wants to protect a stronger mafia role, like godfather or strongman who hasn't had a chance to use their role yet.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

It's not that, I just think the way you're acting and trying to hard to find very little evidence on either is really suspicious. I wouldn't vote you if I didn't think the way you were acting was scummy.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

That wasn't what I meant, but never mind, I already explained most of my reasons before.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Is response to: "Why would she volunteer to be lynched for Russia if she was mafia?"

The better question is, why woul she of she were town? As a mafia, she could be role less, or a mafia lynching bomb who wants to protect a stronger mafia role, like godfather or strongman who hasn't had a chance to use their role yet.
    I suck at being mafia, but again, I am not that much of an idiot. I may be am stupid sometimes, but I have some flipping commmon sense. I would not make myself more obvious. I would not claim bomb if I were not. I would not buddy up so damn obviously.

I am a bomb, but I am not mafia. Considering I'm what caused this crap, my death would solve a load of problems, namely Russia. and I's 'scumbuddy-ness'. My death would prove that we are indeed not mafia buddies.
    ~
    Vote Tally:

Hitomi: V (Bandit Keith, NfiNity, @Russia.;, Belarus., HilbertCressLover)
    Belarus. III (Drumbeats, Mr. Fahrenheit, Hitomi)
    Neonsands: I (GengarWithSunglasses)
    Last edited by Akuraito; 14th July 2012 at 02:01 PM.

Blog Entries

That could be anyone's excuse. The way you and Hitomi are both so dead set on Russia. and Belarus., even though they haven't done much to be suspicious of, but just because they're mostly using meta as examples to defend themselves, is suspicious to me. Belarus even claimed and said she'd be fine getting out to clear Russia.. Even though the majority would not let friendships be the way to make alliances, that doesn't mean Belarus. and Russia. can't think differently about it.
    I'm not dead set on Russia. or Belarus. I'm grilling them for info because I'm trying to get a good read on them so I can determine personally if I think they're mafia or not.

Hitomi is right, bomb is easy for mafia to claim. However, from the way Belarus. is acting, I don't really know if she's mafia or not. I'm leaning towards not, so I'm not voting at the moment.

Russia. I have no clue about.

Blog Entries

You could be a mafia bomb : P
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast