Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 7

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    This is just a case of "I'mma teaming up with my bff before I know if I can actually trust her or if she's trying to do me in."
    xDDD
    ~
    Da, Joltik.

and watch her be mafia
    I swear to you, I'm not mafia.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

^No, I was referring to Hitomi.

Blog Entries

Oh, okay. XD

Alliance? :P

/kidding

Blog Entries

Vote: Belarus

Teaming up is a common mafia sign. While I get that you and Russia make an alliance almost every game, you guys need to get that friend doesn't not equal clear.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

^Would you like to remember that last time I did this, I was town?

I'm not so flipping stupid that I would make us so obvious.

But, still, if it'll show Russia. isn't as scummy as she seems because of me, go ahead.
    ~
    Vote Tally:

Belarus. III (Belarus., Russia., Drumbeats)
    Russia.: II (Hitomi, Mr. Fahrenheit)
    Gym Leader Byron: I (HCL)
    Neonsands: I (GengarWithSunglasses)
    Meron: I (NfiNity)
    Hitomi: I (Bandit Keith)
    Last edited by Akuraito; 14th July 2012 at 01:07 PM.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^Metametametametameta

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

You aren't helping your case. I think we've established that meta is irrelevant here.

Now you seem to be trying to save her because your scum ability isn't as useful as her scum ability, so you're willing to take one for the team to save her.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Unvote: Meron.
    Vote: Hitomi.

The way you keep getting on Belarus. and Russia. makes me think you're mafia and are trying to early on catch very little evidence to start a bandwagon on either one. Like I said before, Belarus. said she was fine getting lynched if that somehow cleared Russia., making me think she's innocent for saying such a thing. I don't think a mafioso would bus her teammate like that.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    You aren't helping your case. I think we've established that meta is irrelevant here.

Now you seem to be trying to save her because your scum ability isn't as useful as her scum ability, so you're willing to take one for the team to save her.
    I've already truthfully claimed to you. *sigh*

Really... You're so deadset on this. I've defended myself, explained myself, and claimed. It's as if nothing I do will change your mind.

UNVOTE: Belarus.

VOTE: Hitomi

Blog Entries

Unvote: Belarus.
    Vote: Hitomi
    @NfiNity; I am so glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Russia. View Post
    Unvote: Belarus.
    @NfiNity; I am so glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.
    No, you definitely aren't. I feel she's acting way too deadset on voting both of you when it's just day 1 and anyone who's seen you two play would know that's how you two are.
    Akuraito likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Vote Tally:

Hitomi: V (Bandit Keith, NfiNity, @Russia.;, Belarus., HilbertCressLover)
    Russia.: II (Hitomi, Mr. Fahrenheit)
    Belarus. I (Drumbeats)
    Neonsands: I (GengarWithSunglasses)

Unvote: Gym Leader Byron

I was thinking of doing this before. I'm also suspicious of The Puppetmaster, but Hitomi even more so.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Like I said before, Belarus. said she was fine getting lynched if that somehow cleared Russia., making me think she's innocent for saying such a thing.
    And like I said before,

Also, Belarus, your claim is one that mafia frequently claim as an attempt to get people not to vote for them. I am highly skeptical of it and if your wish is to save your scumpartner then so be it.

Unvote: Russia
    Vote: Belarus

And honestly, I'm so sick of everyone using meta around here. Using meta to explain actions is a sloppy and lazy way of justifying scummy actions.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yeah, and I would sacrifice myself to kill a townie by making myself so obvious. I claim crap like Restless Spirit and Oracle when I'm mafia and can't claim my real ability. Bomb is just stupid to claim when one's mafia. v.v

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi
    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi
    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus.
    I was more or less trying to make it seem like I had an important role by being so defensive of Russia., which had confirmed her innocent to me or something along the lines of that. *shrug* Because Flonne knows I'm a bad enough player for the mafia to know I would act so stupidly when I had a power role.

Or seem suspicious enough so that the mafia would try to lynch me to get an easy town lynch/wasted day phase. Either or.

/bomb
    You only made yourself seem more suspicious. It's very early in day 1, and there's really no power role that could have allowed you to verify that Russia is town. So the mafia would really have to be gullible to assume you've got a power role that you've used to verify Russia's town status.

And I can't tell if you just claimed bomb or asserted that your plan was a bomb, meaning, not effective.
    I've had a role similar to day role cop that could easily confirm someone innocent in a different game.

Claimed bomb.
    Not feeling it.

On either account.
    Lynch me, sure, but you'll probably just lose two townies. You might get lucky and have a mafia die, but honestly, the chances of that are very slim.

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast