Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 6

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    You can't really say the same thing when you haven't had anyone you could really call your friend, someone you can trust without a thought, someone you aren't always awkward with, for over three dang years. Friendship is damn important to me, and... v.v;
    As sweet as that is, we're playing a mafia game. xD Killing your friends can be quite fun; you don't always have to buddy up to prove anything if you're truly good friends.
    DrumBeats likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 1: We've received a distress signal [7/13/12]

I will prove to you guys soon enough that I am town, but you have to give me some time to clear up.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Kill me, and you'll know we aren't scumbuddies. *shrug* It's my fault all this crap happened, anyway.

TPM;

*shrug*

It's just something I've never felt comfortable doing.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't think a mafioso would openly suggest to be lynched like this and bus her mafia buddy, so I'll choose to believe that Belarus. is innocent.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Russia. View Post
    I will prove to you guys soon enough that I am town, but you have to give me some time to clear up.
    Time to clear up a fakeclaim? Russia, are you a Romulan? :P

Blog Entries

Nope. I'm sided with the Federation. :)

Blog Entries

They Could be masons, That's just an off chance of that though. I have seen Russia. and Belarus. team up early in the game, with not much info. I'm just pointing out a possibility.

追放されたバカ

VOTE:Hitomi

YAYZ RANDOM NESS

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    They Could be masons, That's just an off chance of that though. I have seen Russia. and Belarus. team up early in the game, with not much info. I'm just pointing out a possibility.
    Given that Belarus claimed something that is not mason to me (a role that, if true, can go either way or any way in between), I doubt this very much (unless of course they're scumbuddies!). This is just a case of "I'mma teaming up with my bff before I know if I can actually trust her or if she's trying to do me in." Or, you know, the scenario I have outlined a few times already.

VOTE:Hitomi

YAYZ RANDOM NESS
    u srs

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Sorry I haven't been on, I slept in extremely late today ._. can someone fill me in?

追放されたバカ

No, I am randomly voting for funsies.

Don't take it personally, @Hitomi;

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    Sorry I haven't been on, I slept in extremely late today ._. can someone fill me in?
    Okay, so a random bandwagon started on Russia.. I started defending her because...because...and now they think A) we're scumbuddies B) we're masons C) we have an alliance.

I offered myself up to be lynched, and here we are now.

Alliance before the game started! xD

Blog Entries

Did you claim to Hitomi, @Belarus.;

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This is just a case of "I'mma teaming up with my bff before I know if I can actually trust her or if she's trying to do me in."
    xDDD
    ~
    Da, Joltik.

and watch her be mafia

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Guys, I know she shouldn't have been joking, but starting a bandwagon because of a joke? That's not very good logic. She probably wants Russia. to stay alive because she's her friend and wants to stay in. Even if she shouldn't be doing that stuff, it's no reason to start a bandwagon.
    Akuraito likes this.

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast