Heyyy if anyone else has any other leads, or has points to bring up, that would be nice. :)
Nero was furious. Time and time again he and his crew had been bested by those Federation rats. Even Ayel, his most competent and loyal crewmember, had fallen. Despite this, he refused to give up. He would pursue this path of revenge until his dying breath.
He quickly made his way down to the Narada's shuttle bay, only stopping briefly at a control panel to signal the crew to evacuate the ship. He would take Ambassador Spock's ship the Jellyfish and use the red matter it carried to destroy as many Federation planets as he could. Only then would the safety of this timeline's Romulus be assured.
As he entered the shuttle bay, he heard a rush of footsteps coming towards his location. He ducked to the left, just in time to avoid a stream of phaser fire. Now crouched behind some containers, he tried to formulate a plan to cross those ten meters between him and the Jellyfish. He had hoped they would not have been able to locate him so quickly. But no plan was forthcoming, so he decided to make a run for it while using phaser fire to distract the Starfleet officers.
He dashed out from behind the containers towards the Jellyfish while firing off a few shots in the direction the previous phaser fire had come from. The shots bought him some time, but not enough. Nero was only a few feet away from the Jellyfish when a phaser round hit him directly in the back, killing him instantly. He would never know that one of his shots had landed true.
It is now Night 5. You may submit any night actions. This phase will end 11pm EDT (GMT-4) on July 23.
Last edited by Luminosity; 22nd July 2012 at 11:18 PM.
Galan sat alone in a cell aboard the Enterprise. Nero, Ayel, Miaek, and S'Tokkr were dead. The Narada had been captured. Avenging the deaths of their loved ones and seeing a Romulus free from the threat of the Federation seemed impossible now.
The door to the brig slid open. A man wearing a red Starfleet uniform entered and began talking to the security officer on duty.
"I need to access the circuitry in that cell. It's been drawing much more power than it should," said the man.
"Yes, sir," said the security officer, "Let me transport the prisoner to another cell." The security officer drew his phaser and, after training it on Galan, deactivated the forcefield containing the Romulan. "You, slowly walk to the cell on your right. Don't try any funny business," he said.
Galan began doing as the security officer instructed. But Galan refused to waste away in a Federation prison for the rest of his life. He would go down fighting. Just as the security officer seemed to relax after seeing Galan's apparent cooperation, Galan rushed towards the man, hitting him across the back of the head and grabbing the phaser from his suddenly limp hands. He turned towards the man in red and fired the phaser just as a stream of phaser fire caught him in the chest.
The crew of the Enterprise, as well as Ambassador Sarek and his wife, quietly reflected upon the events of the past few days. They had done it. They had saved the Federation from destruction at Nero's hands. But the victory did not come without cost. The crews of the six ships that were destroyed at Vulcan. Scotty, Ambassador Spock, Captain Pike, Cupcake, Keenser, Bones. They would all be remembered for their bravery, for their willingness to put the lives of many before their own.
Star Trek (2009) Mafia is now in ENDGAME.
Mafia QT -- The Narada - QuickTopic free message board hosting
Mason QT -- The Love Shack - QuickTopic free message board hosting
Star Trek Mafia Alliance (HilbertCressLover, Belarus., NfiNity) - QuickTopic free message board hosting
Star Trek Mafia; Belarus./Paperhorse - QuickTopic free message board hosting
Spreadsheet we used to keep track of things:
Please let us know what you thought of the game!
1) Did you enjoy the game?
2) Did you like your role?
3) Did one side seem overpowered?
4) How did we do as hosts? Particularly in regards to organization, communication with the players, and updates/flavor text.
5) What things do you think we could improve upon for future games?
Last but definitely not least, a big thank you to everyone for playing!
Last edited by Luminosity; 24th July 2012 at 01:16 AM.
I actually won for once. xDDD
1) Flonne, yes. I had so much fun with this. <3 It's almost up there with PMD and Super-Effective.
2) Being bomb was just great. xD Especially when I got pretty much confirmed as an innocent.
3) I'm not good with this... ^^; But I think they were fine.
4) It would've been nice if you had checked first with Lith on her ban time, but other than that, you did great on all counts. (:
5) Other than the Lith thing, I have nothing. Of course, I'm a little biased with her, since... ^^;
Thanks for letting me play. ^^
W-we won!? YEEEES! Congratulations to us! And good job, Romulans! I had lots of fun. ^_^
new encounters come after each farewell
Yeah, that goof was all on me xD
If I don't respond to questions quickly, it's because I'll be out seeing Spider-Man.
My life is a nightmare
just end the game already
No, we had a QT with Lith in it, remember? She could still communicate with Lumi in there.banned users are usually sub'd out as the host never knows if he or she will be back the next day or a year later.
Yay we won :D
1) Yes I did
2) Eh I was vanilla but the role was good. As were the others.
3) Nope not really
4) Y'all did great
5) Not much
You did well on the references :)
Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
Mafia Win/Lose Tally
Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
Writer's Workshop Moderator
Good game guys.
Yay, good job Federation! Good job to the mafia as well, I was never 100% confident about who was mafia and who wasn't.
Omg so me, Mr. F and Puppet had an alliance. IT'S SO CANON. <3
1) Did you enjoy the game? Of course! It was a lot of fun. A little stressful, but that's just because I'm crazy.
2) Did you like your role? Absolutely. I can't believe I checked the Godfather night 1 though >___> But being a Jack of all trades with a vig kill was awesome.
3) Did one side seem overpowered? Not really. But I think having a town aligned bomb and a Paranoid Gun Owner is a bit unbalanced. But other than that, it was fine.
4) How did we do as hosts? Particularly in regards to organization, communication with the players, and updates/flavor text. It was really well organized, you had great roles, and great flavor text. And your updates were on time, which is a definite plus. Both of you should be proud, especially since it's your first game as a host.
5) What things do you think we could improve upon for future games? Nothing really comes to mind.
Overall great job!
And thank you to my fellow townies who were in an alliance with me. Couldn't have won without you guys. <3
EDIT: @Soulmaster I'M SORRY FOR KILLING YOU. :<
so i could end the game on my own terms?