Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 33

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 3: Caught in the Act [7/18/12]

The Romulans were not pleased that their previous assassination attempt had failed. But they had waited twenty-five long years to exact their revenge: they were not going to give up now. Perhaps a change of target was in order. And perhaps, instead of leaving the job to one of his subordinates, it was time for Nero to do the job himself.

"What is the status of the Enterprise's shields?" asked Nero from his captain's chair.

"They still appear to be down for repairs, sir," his tactical officer replied.

"I shall beam aboard the Enterprise and make the kill myself. Ayel, you are in command while I'm gone," said Nero as he set off for the Narada's transporter room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last few hours had been hellish for Leonard McCoy. During the brief exchange of fire earlier, one of the Narada's missiles had breached deck six, killing the Chief Medical Officer and wounding several others, some critically. That was not the way he had wanted to be promoted to Chief Medical Officer. Thankfully, he and a few nurses had just finished stabilizing the last of the critically wounded, so maybe he could finally take a moment to breathe.

He heard the doors to sickbay slide open behind him. Thinking it was Jim, who had already visited him twice in the last two hours to check on the progress with the wounded, he let out a sigh of irritation.

"Dammit Jim, I just got finished working on an ensign with severe plasma burns over most of his body, can I have a moment of peace and quiet?" said Bones, not bothering to turn around.

"No, I'm afraid that won't be possible," said a voice that most certainly did not belong to James T. Kirk.

Bones turned around to see Nero standing there, a Romulan trident in his right hand. He wasn't able to observe much else, for Nero suddenly lunged forward, the trident extended in front of him. Bones moved to the side, bumping into a cart of medical instruments, many of which went crashing onto the floor. He grabbed a hypospray filled with sedative to use as a possible defense against Nero. Luck seemed to be on his side, however; the commotion caught the attention of the nurses working in the adjacent rooms.

Hearing the quickly approaching footsteps, Nero cursed and sent the signal for his crew to beam him back to the Narada. By the time the nurses entered the room, only a spiral of energy could be seen where Nero once stood.

It is now Day 4. You may now discuss and vote. This phase will end at 11pm EDT (GMT-4) on July 20.
    Last edited by Luminosity; 19th July 2012 at 10:21 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 3: Caught in the Act [7/18/12]

Well that's nice. xD

VOTE: Soulmaster

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - Day 4: Mafia used Trident! It's not very effective [7/18

Interesting. Maybe the doctor protected the right person.

Anyways,

VOTE: Soulmaster

You're either a vanilla townie or mafia godfather. Not a huge risk, really.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - Day 4: Mafia used Trident! It's not very effective [7/18

I'm on the fence with lynching Soulmaster.

The roleblocker blocked him last night, and the cop check came up as town. If he was the godfather, wouldn't his check then come up as mafia? Roleblocker should be able to block all passive abilities, including coming up as town on cop checks.

I'm not entirely sure... anyone have any thoughts on this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    I'm on the fence with lynching Soulmaster.

The roleblocker blocked him last night, and the cop check came up as town. If he was the godfather, wouldn't his check then come up as mafia? Roleblocker should be able to block all passive abilities, including coming up as town on cop checks.

I'm not entirely sure... anyone have any thoughts on this?
    roleblockers are not always able to stop passive abilities.
    My life is a nightmare

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think that it's quite often when the roleblocker is able to stop also the passive abilities from working so the godafther would came up as a mafioso. It of course depends on the host.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    I think that it's quite often when the roleblocker is able to stop also the passive abilities from working so the godafther would came up as a mafioso. It of course depends on the host.
    the fact that I also think you're mafia doesn't help any.
    My life is a nightmare

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fresa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    the fact that I also think you're mafia doesn't help any.
    How is he trying to help Soulmaster? He's talking from his experience and giving Paperhorse an honest opinion.
    ~
    I wouldn't allow roleblocking on passive abilities, but that's just me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    I wouldn't allow roleblocking on passive abilities, but that's just me.
    I wouldn't either. I think there's a chance Soulmaster's the godfather, but I'd rather go for someone we have more solid evidence on.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Luminosity; @TheShuckpluff;

Can you tell us if passive abilites can be roleblocked? ^^;

Trophies
    Blog Entries

They can be.
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Oh.

>.>

Unvote: Soulmaster

:/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    @Luminosity; @TheShuckpluff;

Can you tell us if passive abilites can be roleblocked? ^^;
    while you're at it. could you tell us who the remaining mafia are?
    My life is a nightmare

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

UNVOTE: Soulmaster

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Mafia, y u no roleblock and kill me?

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast