Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 26

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 2: Wrong Place, Wrong Time [7/16/12]

Wow. Okay... Who else is suspicious?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 2: Wrong Place, Wrong Time [7/16/12]

I hate to do this, but should we look toward our more nonactive people? Unless someone else has a lead.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Trophies
    Blog Entries

NCC-1701. Nero recognized that ship registry number as belonging to the USS Enterprise, a ship whose crew, James T. Kirk and Spock in particular, was famous in his time. There was a very strong possibility that the Spock of this timeline was on board, and Nero was determined to not let him escape his grasp. But that would have to wait, there was something else he needed first.

"Hail that ship," Nero ordered.

"Yes, sir," said his communication officer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In front of the Enterprise loomed an enormous ship, deathly black with dozens of sharp, unforgiving points. It looked as if it had emerged straight out of Hell.

"We are being hailed Captain," said Lieutenant Uhura.

"Put it on screen," said Pike. A view of a Romulan man with prominent facial tattoos appeared in front of them.

"This is Captain Christopher Pike of the USS Enterprise. Who are you and what is your business here?" said Pike.

"Hi Christopher. I'm Nero," said the Romulan.

"As you can see from the fate of your fleet, your weapons and shields are no match for ours. Christopher, you will take a shuttlecraft and come aboard the Narada, alone. You have one hour. You will not like the consequences should you refuse," Nero said. The transmission abruptly ended.

"Captain, it would be unwise for you to comply," said Spock. Pike agreed with him, but he would not put the rest of the crew at risk.

"Spock, you are now in command. Kirk, I'm promoting you to first officer." said Pike. He motioned for Spock and Kirk to follow him as he set out for the Enterprise's shuttle bay. He could dictate his last orders along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pike programmed the shuttlecraft's autopilot function to take him to the Narada. He knew deep in his gut that this would not end well for him. But now, away from the eyes of the crew, he could let his nerves show. He got up from the cockpit and began to pace in the shuttlecraft's small cargo area. An unexpected jolt of the shuttlecraft upset his balance and he fell backwards, his head hitting one of the shelves with a horrible crack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Narada personnel working in the shuttle bay were bemused when the shuttlecraft opened and they found the Starfleet captain laying crumpled on the floor, blood pooling under his head. They were also a little nervous. Nero had wanted to interrogate the human for the codes to Earth's planetary defense system. He wasn't going to be pleased to learn the human was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Ayel secretly beamed aboard the Enterprise to try to assassinate Kirk. Unfortunately Romulans are not very discreet, and Kirk heard his heavy footsteps coming from behind. "Watch out!" a voice yelled, as he turned and kicked Ayel's trident out of his hands. After a short brawl, Ayel gave up and beamed back over to the Narada.

It is now Day 3. You may now vote on who to lynch. This phase ends at 11:00 PM EDT, GMT-4 on July 18, 2012.
    Last edited by TheMissingno.; 18th July 2012 at 03:41 PM.
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ

This is the most frustrating technicality ever.

NOTE TO FUTURE MAFIA WRITERS:

Make separate rules for private and public nameclaims, and this won't happen.

And now you see why I didn't want to claim...the circumstances of the rule's sphere of influence weren't clear.

Yeesh...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

...xD

Well, that's straight and to the point.

One sec, I'm checking someone I think is suspicious... Their past posts, I mean.

Bandit Keith;

They said no nameclaiming whatsoever. How much more obvious do they have to be?

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Keith View Post
    This is the most frustrating technicality ever.

NOTE TO FUTURE MAFIA WRITERS:

Make separate rules for private and public nameclaims, and this won't happen.

And now you see why I didn't want to claim...the circumstances of the rule's sphere of influence weren't clear.

Yeesh...
    "--Claiming or hinting your character is NOT allowed and will result in you being modkilled. So no saying "I am Kirk" or "I am a vulcan-human hybrid" or similar. No exceptions (not even for mafia). " - the rules

Like I said, simple stuff people.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Keith, why would there ever be seperate rules for privately.
    Akuraito likes this.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Okay, no more discussion of BK's modkill in this thread. Now it's day 3 go go go go!
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Still would love those roleclaims~

If you've claimed already, ignore this. Not outing you as claimed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    Bandit, you seem really fixed on not claiming to Belarus and way too suspicious...
    Could you a) provide evidence he's scimitar and b) provide evidence that flonne is town? Please stay away frm the she claimed bomb therefore she must town excuse, that's just dumb.
    - Numerous screenshots proving I was silenced by mafia silencer
    - Provided evidence for silencer's lynch

I think I'm missing something, but anyway. And obviously other people think I'm town, based on the fact I received claims. ._.
    That was directed at America, but still, thanks I guess. Here's another question directed at @Flonne, America, Nfinity, Lithuania, and HCL: you five seem to be really united, now, that can be pretty good or bad depending on how you play your cards. I, now, feel like one of you is a black sheep, and so do you, for this experiment at least. I would like all of you to point at the person you trust the least from the group, but please, explain why? I also would like you to choose the most innocent looking and again, an explaination is necesary :)
    My life is a nightmare

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Why do you want us to? o_O That just tells the mafia who not to kill and who to.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I'm curious as well, not that I have any problem doing so.
    Akuraito likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

The probable purpose of this plan is to rid of a townie.

Vote: Fresa

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Guys

Let me display to you my intelligence

I only just now realized what it meant that there was no kill.

._.
    ~
    Doesn't help that Fresa hasn't claimed.

Blog Entries

Is just your own opinion on each other. It is a well known fact that mafia will always try not to talk about others aliagment as they could easily mess up and give up one or more of their own / clear a few innocents. I'll be asking stuff to everyone so it is not just you. In fact; @paperhorse what are your thoughts on user The puppetmaster? Do you think he's acting the way he usually does? Is he acting suspicious? Let it out girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
    The probable purpose of this plan is to rid of a townie.

Vote: Fresa
    You gotta be fucking kidding me lol do you seriusly think that everyone who tries to sparkle conversation is mafia and should be eliminated? Fuck logic! I do realize this might be a double post but ii'm on my phone and I can't c/p. ~thanks
    Last edited by Zenax; 17th July 2012 at 11:30 PM.
    My life is a nightmare

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast