Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 22

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 2: Live Long and Prosper [7/15/12]

Claims, please. :D

Spasiba. ^^

EDIT:

Doctor protection would be nice, also. ^^;

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 2: Wrong Place, Wrong Time [7/16/12]

LOL I obviously died. But the thing about my grandma wanting to sleep here during the PM was true. Thanks for letting me play, I had fun.
    Last edited by GengarWithSunglasses; 16th July 2012 at 10:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 2: Wrong Place, Wrong Time [7/16/12]

What was he then, Aestivate? :P

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

I read the role PM wrong I thought it said kidnapper xD As in the equivalent of a roleblocker/silencer or something similar. I was under the brief delusion they weren't the same thing.

Whoopsie :p I deleted the post anyhow.

Blog Entries

Belarus. would actually be a very good player to claim to since she's the bomb and the mafia won't be dumb enough to kill her.

@Belarus.; You don't need doctor protection. Think about your role. :P

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
    Belarus. would actually be a very good player to claim to since she's the bomb and the mafia won't be dumb enough to kill her.

@Belarus.; You don't need doctor protection. Think about your role. :P
    Claimholders are very dangerous. xD And we still don't know if the mafia has a roleblocker.

Better safe than sorry, da...? ^^;

Blog Entries

I was silenced. I don't get how anyone didn't figure that out when I changed the topic every message on Skype xD

Belarus's silencing message looked extremely similar to mine, so I believe she's town. Checking me would waste a check, but if you guys feel the need go ahead I guess.

I love how I got the most messages the day I can't speak xD
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

I still don't buy the bomb claim fully and would prefer we come up with an innocent cop check first. Bomb is way too commonly claimed by mafia fakeclaimers.
    I know, I've tried.

Blog Entries

U afraid aestivate?
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Of massclaiming to a non-confirmed innocent and then have it blow up in our faces? ...Cautious. Not afraid. Not keen on the weeniewagons, either.

Blog Entries

Has she really done anything anti-town? I just sent her my claim.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

My internet connection got cut off so I couldn't get on, would someone mind filling me in on what happened?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    My internet connection got cut off so I couldn't get on, would someone mind filling me in on what happened?
    I got silenced and unsilenced, bandwagon on DrumBeats, we realize that he's probably silenced; we used information from the watcher/spy to create evidence for GWS's lynch, as he was the only other one to target DrumBeats, so he had to be the silencer.

Which he was.

And then I asked for claims. xD

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I got silenced and unsilenced, bandwagon on DrumBeats, we realize that he's probably silenced; we used information from the watcher/spy to create evidence for GWS's lynch, as he was the only other one to target DrumBeats, so he had to be the silencer.

Which he was.

And then I asked for claims. xD
    I see, I see. So, the thoughts on DrumBeats.... We still think he's mafia, right?

And thank you for telling me. ^_^

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

We're actually pretty unsure. His silencing PM looks authentic-even having the 'likes' thing added to it-so he's probably town, but... *shrug*

We've asked the cop to check him tonight. Hopefully they'll contact me (or whoever they checked night 1) with the results.

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast