Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 21

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 2: Live Long and Prosper [7/15/12]

I'm definitely not buying it.

EDIT:

Cop, if/when GWS flips mafia, can you check DrumBeats anyway, please? And PM me the results? Or whoever you checked Night 1; I'm just assuming you checked me since...yeah. Obvious cop choice. ^^;
    Last edited by Akuraito; 16th July 2012 at 05:45 PM.
    Catspring likes this.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

If GWS flips mafia, then DrumBeats should be checked by the actual cop. Of course, it could be a frame, but better safe than sorry.

Blog Entries

Vote:GengarWithSunglasses

For what others had said, and you pushing for a no lynch on day two.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

*Goes to read last few pages*

So, GengarWithGlasses is pushing for a no lynch and claimed one-shot cop?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

^Da. And he visited DrumBeats, who we think was silenced; the only other person is a roleblocker.

Silencer silenced me first, which...

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Well we needed to here DrumBeat's story. Also I said if somebody shows me evidence or has somebody other than DrumBeats to vote for, I'm all for it. Yes I am the one-shot cop (as hard as it is to believe, blame Luminosity and TheSkuckpluff for that), and DrumBeats turned up as town, could be the godfather I don't know, maybe you know if you're on his side. Before this, I didn't even know that there was such a role as one-shot cop. Guys you need to get the full story. I wasn't pushing for a no lynch @Gotpika; I just did it because 2 other people were doing it, so I did too. I'm sorry I had a life. There were relatives over and were sleeping in this room (I don't have a laptop). I was just being polite, okay. I can't be disrespectful to my family just because I don't want to be lynched in a mafia game. That's why I couldn't reply to Belarus. and I saw the message and I was writing my reply until my relative said: "Could I sleep here please?" I say: "Yes, right away.". Guys, just because I was being nice to my relatives doesn't mean I should be lynched. I'm sorry, it wasn't my fault that I had relatives over. I love my family too.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

o_o

Are you seriously trying to defend yourself through emotion appeal?

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    o_o

Are you seriously trying to defend yourself through emotion appeal?
    Well I have to tell the truth.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Vote:GengarwithSunglasses

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Vote: GengarWithSunglasses

y team

Trophies
    Blog Entries

The Enterprise dropped out of warp to the ominous cloud of debris that used to be six fully functioning Star Fleet ships.

“Take evasive action, full reverse thrusters Sulu, drop us below that hull,” Pike ordered, remaining as level-headed as possible in this tense situation.

The Enterprise tilted and swerved to avoid the debris. One large piece got close enough to scratch the skin of the Enterprise, but Sulu was able to navigate the wreckage and bring them into a safe parking orbit. Well, safe except for the colossal Romulan ship from the future that was looming just ahead of them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Nero, one more Star Fleet ship just entered the system,” Ayel told Nero on board the Narada.

“Destroy it, too,” Nero casually ordered.

There was a little bit more excitement on the Narada as weapons were loaded and prepared to fire. A barrage of missiles was sent towards the Enterprise as it came to bear on Nero's viewscreen.

“WAIT!” Nero ordered, “Magnify the hull.”

The hull of the Enterprise was enlarged on the viewscreen, revealing the registry “NCC-1701.”

“Cease fire!” Nero said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Enterprise came to bear on the Narada, as the bridge saw just what they were up against on the viewscreen.

“Captain, they've locked weapons on us!” said Sulu.

“Sheilds up, attack pattern delta three, prepare to launch all weapons,” ordered Pike.

The bridge became hectic with preparations for the imminent battle, as the Narada fired its first barrage of missiles. One hit deck six, breaching the hull as if the shields weren't even there.

“Shields down to 32%, we can't take another hit like that!” said Sulu.

The barrage of missiles suddenly stopped, but the Enterprise was able to get off one torpedo, which hit one of the Narada's spiny tendrils to inflict minimal damage. Unfortunately, it was a direct hit on the quarters of crew member Miaek, the Narada's kidnapper.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

@Soulmaster; @jda95; You have been inactive in thread for two phases. Please start posting in the thread by the end of night 2. Otherwise we will sub you out.

Reminder: If you change your username, please post it in thread.

It is now Night 2. You may use your night abilities. This phase will end at 11pm EDT (GMT-4) on July 17.
    Last edited by TheMissingno.; 18th July 2012 at 09:19 PM.
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

*fistpump*

Blog Entries

I knew it!! :D

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

COP:

Check DrumBeats.

Spasiba~
    Zima likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 2: Wrong Place, Wrong Time [7/16/12]

Yes. Please do it, cop.

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast