Mafia: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12] - Page 20

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Day 2: Live Long and Prosper [7/15/12]

No lynch is a good idea. Too many holes in this story.

Blog Entries

Edit: Unvote: Paperhorse

Vote: GengarWithSunglasses

The spy contacted me and told me that you visited DrumBeats. You are probably the silencer and need to go.
    Last edited by Zeems; 16th July 2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: I forgot to unvote Paperhorse... ^.^;

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

If DrumBeats isn't the silencer...

You have to be.

UNVOTE: No Lynch

VOTE: GengarWithSunglasses

Vote Tally:

GengarWithSunglasses: IIII (Belarus., Lithuania, America*, Aestivate)
    No Lynch: III (Paperhorse, Bandit Keith, GengarWithSunglasses)
    DrumBeats: II (NfiNity, HilbertCressLover)
    Last edited by Akuraito; 16th July 2012 at 02:51 PM.

Blog Entries

I think DrumBeats is silenced, as well. I tried asking him about the suspicion placed on him, but he wouldn't answer my questions or talk about anything game-related.

@GengarWithSunglasses; Have anything to say?

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

UNVOTE: DrumBeats

VOTE: GengarWithSunglasses

This is the best lead we have. Makes me wonder why Belarus got silenced and then unsilenced, though.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I know who the spy/watcher/whatever the ability is called is, as well; after receiving the results from them, I contacted GWS, asking what his ability was and why he had targeted DrumBeats. He read it at 12:44am, and still has not responded. He has had plenty of time; but he couldn't respond if he were the silencer, especially to me, of all people.

~
    He probably could guess that we'd try to get a DrumBeats lynch, America.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Not defending him or anything, but I could understand if he hasn't responded. A lot of the time I read PM's but don't have time to craft responses.

In any case,

It seems way more likely to me that Drumbeats was silenced and he intentionally switched the targets.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For the reasons stated above

Vote:GengarWithSunglasses

EDIT: There is also this post
    Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Crap, where is he? What if he got silenced?!? [Sarcasm]
    Wait a second. That makes sense. I sent him a few PMs and he hasn't responded.
    What?!? Wow, it was just a joke. I didn't think it would be true. Should I send him a message?
    I wonder a bit if a mafioso would make a slip like that but my vote stays as it is at least for now.
    Last edited by Mr. Fahrenheit; 16th July 2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: typo

Blog Entries

Looks good to me.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    For the reasons stated above

Vote:GengarWithSunglasses

EDIT: There is also this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Crap, where is he? What if he got silenced?!? [Sarcasm]
    Wait a second. That makes sense. I sent him a few PMs and he hasn't responded.
    What?!? Wow, it was just a joke. I didn't think it would be true. Should I send him a message?
    I wonder a bit if a mafioso would make a slip like that but my vote stays as it is at least for now.
    He still is a new player, though. I made the same mistake in Hydra, iirc. Or something close to that.

Well I'm the suspect now. Okay, my defense is that I'm the one-shot cop. I looked up DrumBeats and he was town. I have no idea that he was silenced, maybe he isn't even silenced, we have to wait 3 hours and 30 minutes to find out (hopefully DrumBeats will remain truthful). Now I'm vanilla by the way.

Blog Entries

I'm sorry, I'm not convinced.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yeah, no. If you were a 1-shot cop, why did you not respond to me? I even asked directly if you were cop and what DrumBeats' check came up as.

1-shot cop is something mafia often claim when being lynched, you know. America* even claimed every other day cop when she was mafia in an effort to get out of being lynched. Didn't work; guess what, she was the mafia's silencer.

If you're vanilla, okay. We aren't losing that much; the likely benefits greatly overshadow the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Yeah, no. If you were a 1-shot cop, why did you not respond to me? I even asked directly if you were cop.
    1-shot cop is something mafia often claim when being lynched, you know. America* even claimed every other day cop when she was mafia in an effort to get out of being lynched.

If you're vanilla, okay. We aren't losing that much; the likely benefits greatly overshadow the risk.
    @Belarus.; @Lithuania; @The Puppetmaster; @Aestivate; @America*;
    Oh sorry 'bout that. When I saw it last night I said: "I'll respond to it in the morning." I was very tired and forgot about it today. I don't have to reply to it now, do I?
    Edit: @Mr. Fahrenheit; I put 'he' in italic for a reason. It was a little joke because Belarus. kept talking about her getting silenced. I was just joking around until Paperhorse said I might be right.
    Edit 2: Is this story credible enough for you guys, 'cause it's true. I do have a life to be tending to after all.
    Last edited by GengarWithSunglasses; 16th July 2012 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Not to me. Honestly, you're to a point where my vote is stuck. I am in no way convinced that you're truly the one-time cop. Show us your PM that proves that you really checked DrumBeats.

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast